Kirby Canvus Curse :D

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Sorry, I'm bored and I felt like making a thread.

So...who has this game?! Don't you LOVE it?!

Actually, does anyone have 100%--and if so, how long did it take for you to get that? I have about 33% done and 6 hours into the game :( I already beat the game, but I only have about 97 medals I think.

But yeah, Kirby: CC =

Got it coming... Traded it for.... Meteos.. I like Meteos but I have two Ds's and my wife didnt get into meteos like I was hoping. I try to show my other friends witha Ds and they dont spend enough time to get even decent so multiplayer is a no go for me and I dumped it.

I will post back with Kirby. I have not even played it and read only a little about it. I am going off everyones elses recommendations here..

[quote name='Snake2715']Got it coming... Traded it for.... Meteos.. I like Meteos but I have two Ds's and my wife didnt get into meteos like I was hoping. I try to show my other friends witha Ds and they dont spend enough time to get even decent so multiplayer is a no go for me and I dumped it.

I will post back with Kirby. I have not even played it and read only a little about it. I am going off everyones elses recommendations here..[/QUOTE]

I haven't taken to Meteos like I wish that I would, but I've heard that people love Kirby. The guy at my local store said that since I liked Yoshi T&G that I would love this one. I hope to trade for it.

I love the game, but it took me a while to warm up to it.

As you'll see later in the game, it'll take a shitload of determination to get 100%. On the Kriby board on GameFAQS, only a few have been able to get 100%, like, the subgames are crazily difficult. I mean, I breezed through the game with all 5 characters, but some of the Rainbow Runs and the Boss Games are very hard.

It took me 20:06 to get to 90.5%, with 215 medals. I'm trading the game, and I'm heading to the post office now. I'll miss Kirby. MAybe I'll buy it again in the future. At least I'll have Nintendogs to keep my DS in shape.

I keep hearing so much about Kirby. I want to get it, but I missed out on it when Fry's had a deal for it since I didn't have enough money, so I've been mostly playing Meteos and loving it. Maybe some place will have it on sale soon or I'll just GGC it.

I enjoyed the game a lot, but i'll never even attempt 100% as the rainbow runs (line trial portion) aren't fun to me at all. Kirby feels like a transition point that takes us from the tech demo stage of the DS into a stage where we see ideas being fleshed out a little more. It's just another layer of foundation that Nintendo is using to show off ideas and get feedback. The question is, what's the next step now?

Yoshi's TnG > Kirby: Canvas Curse > ?????????

[quote name='Parathod']Yoshi's TnG > Kirby: Canvas Curse > ?????????[/QUOTE]

New Super Mario Bros. -- I hope. :)

It took me 13 hours, 6 minutes to get to 79.7%. I already unlocked everything in the Medal Swap, attained all of the medals in Rainbow Run, and almost all of the medals in Story Mode. I'm pretty sure all that is left for me is to beat Story Mode with all of the other characters. Since I already did so with Kirby and Waddle Dee, though, I decided to take a break. I'll wrap it up later when it becomes fresh to me again. Bottom line: Kirby is definitely a blast, and has replay value up to wazoo.

I finally got 100% a few days ago. Final play time was 24:33. My last medal was, of course, the Paint Panic minigame.

If you never thought playing connect-the-dots in crayon could be one of your most intense gaming moments, you haven't played Paint Panic Level 3. :lol:

[quote name='lurknomore']I haven't taken to Meteos like I wish that I would, but I've heard that people love Kirby. The guy at my local store said that since I liked Yoshi T&G that I would love this one. I hope to trade for it.[/QUOTE]

I hated Yoshi, but I fucking love Kirby. THIS is what I bought a DS for. Innovative "real" games, not the puzzle games and glorified tech demos that were coming out the first 6 months or so after it launched.

I wanst to fond of Yoshie simply because if I made 1 slip up then i had to go back 20 minuites... It became boring and I so wanted to see some of the 30 minuites plus parts of the level with yoshi.

I haven't looked at any FAQS, but how is there 250 medals?
9(medals) x 7(levels) =63
+ 2(Level 8) = 65

18(medals) x 7 levels (Rainbow Run) = 126

THEN there's 48 for that special course in Rainbow Run, plus the 3 medals for the SubGames. = 242 ?? Whats the other 8???

[quote name='lilboo']I haven't looked at any FAQS, but how is there 250 medals?
9(medals) x 7(levels) =63
+ 2(Level 8) = 65

18(medals) x 7 levels (Rainbow Run) = 126

THEN there's 48 for that special course in Rainbow Run, plus the 3 medals for the SubGames. = 242 ?? Whats the other 8???[/QUOTE]You also get medals for beating Story Mode with all of the characters.

Umm, when you beat the game with every character, you unlock the Jump Game (End of Level Thing) and if you get 1500 (Using Kirby of course) you get a medal. 3 medals for the boss games.

I can't remember exactly, but you get 1-3 for beating the game with the other four characters.

Alrighty, I had left this game for a while and picked it up again last night. I'm on Level 7 and kinda stuck, just trying to get through the game.

How do I get in the final goal of the first level on World 7? The door is surrounded by purple and green blocks, and the two switches on either side of the area only switch it back and forth , contasntly preventing me from getting in the door. I'm sure the solution was painfully simple, but I though I'd ask here :)

Thanks guys,
daroga

bread's done
Back