Kirby games for trade! (mabye sell?)

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm looking to trade Kirby:Canvas Curse and Kirby: Tilt and tumble. I'm looking for gba and ds games, preferably rpgs or somthing along those lines, i'll check lists or whatever. They are both complete with box and manual (probably a little bit of a rarity for Tilt and tumble) I'de personaly value them at around 20$ shipped if anyone wanted to buy them. Thanks!

[quote name='eldad9']Is Tilt and Tumble compatible with the gameboy player?

(read: free bump)[/QUOTE]

Ok this is what you do. First put the game in your cube, then you turn your cube facing away from you. Finaly you tilt the game cube itself when you want to move in the game. Good Luck!

So basicly I dont think it does, but if you really want I can also get you my gameboy color, unless you really wanted to play one crazy version of tilt and tumble on your television.

I just wanted to bump.

It's a strange game; I'd love the idea of actually tilting a controller (super monkey ball tilt!) but not when the controller also contains the screen you're supposed to be looking at!

I'm sure the revolution will have stuff like that...

[quote name='eldad9']I just wanted to bump.

It's a strange game; I'd love the idea of actually tilting a controller (super monkey ball tilt!) but not when the controller also contains the screen you're supposed to be looking at!

I'm sure the revolution will have stuff like that...[/QUOTE]

If I had a gameboy player I would definatly play with moving my cube around, it dosn't work that badly, moving the gameboy and all, but it would have been alot better if it worked on the gba sp.

bread's done
Back