Kirby Triple Deluxe & Mario Golf World Tour (3DS) $29.99 each + Free Shipping + No Sales Tax (47 States) @Newegg

I would have probably bit on a Mario Golf game for WiiU (assuming they fixed the putting problems Wii Sports Resort had).... but for the 3DS?  Forget it.

I'm interested in Kirby, but not quite $30 interested.  Make it $25 and I will probably bite.

Thanks anyways OP.

:x I want Kirby but it will have to wait because with my backlog I probably won't even play it until May 18, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Montucky. Whats sales tax?

Also, after being burned by newegg a couple times, I dont know if I can pre-order from them again. Obviously, they will fulfill these orders, its not a huge HUGE HUGE game but I gotta put my foot down sometime with them.

Can't resist the "tax-free" rant any longer...

It's not tax-free. Period. Newegg is not charging you tax but you still owe a use-tax (I believe these are in nearly every state if not all of them by now) which usually equates roughly to a sales tax. If you don't pay the use-tax you are cheating the government out of monies owed. For God's sake stop using the expression tax-free. You are misleading people into a false understanding of the tax code.
Tax-Free for CAGers only ;)

For those of us who pre-ordered Kirby while it was $29.99, is that price locked-in/guaranteed?

Newegg's "Low Price Guarantee" gives me doubt:

"Newegg will monitor your purchase for any price decreases and will honor the final Sales Order price of the item if it is lower than the price at pre-order. Newegg will not honor any other lower amount before that time."

Hrmmm if it's going to be $35, I may cancel pre-ordering altogether. $29.99 was definitely enticing, $35 not so much. On the other hand, the ole' wallet won't be hurting that much between now and May besides looking into getting Mario Kart 8...

Edit:

If anyone is still looking for a deal on Kirby, Dell has the game currently listed at $29.99 with free shipping.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A7622838&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

Keep in mind that the free shipping is generally very slow so if you want the game at release this is not the best option.  I'm not really in a rush to play the game and I can use the $25 GC I got from the Infamous: Second Son promo Dell had last month. 

bread's done
Back