Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10 Off @ Best Buy Today (YMMV)

riptidewahoo

CAGiversary!
I saw that many Best Buy stores are having a Kirby demo event today from 12pm to 4pm and you can get a $10 off coupon. Valuable if you have some other Best Buy coupons handy. (I am having link trouble, so just go to the main Wii Best Buy page and click the Kirby graphic)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=1235366&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q31323335333636~~ncabcat0700000%23%231%23%231&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&p=[promotion%2C+synonymns]&_D%3Ap=+&pu=defaultusr&_D%3Apu=+&pt=1285477201&iht=n&_DARGS=%2Fsite%2Fen_US%2Fsearch%2Ffragments%2Fincludes%2Folssearchparameters.jsp.frmSearchResults

hmmmm.....I wonder if you have to use the coupon right away. My son thinks he wants this, but he's 4 and only saw the commercial on tv I guess. He doesn't really play video games so I want to let him try it out but not buy it until Xmas. Maybe I'll check it out and I can always get a deal later on.

Thanks AoA.

Dab nab it, nearest one is at least 30 minutes away...
not worth it for $10 and I was planning on grabbing this used at GS today...
Coworker said this was lots a fun and he has great taste in games...

So if your local Best Buy is in the list, it has the coupon? Or does there have to be an announcement on the page?

By the way, thanks OP!

The display just seemed like any other video game kiosk. No staff even nearby.
Coupon is for $10 off regular price in store only, not available online (not even for in-store pickup)
Coupon appears to be good until 11-28-10.
If they don't have it in your store, you can probably ask a friend near a store to grab a coupon. There was just a pile laying there next to the controller.
I don't understand why this could not be done in every store. If it wasn't for the OP pointing this out, I would not have known that there was anything special going on. Yesterday, I was in the same store and they had a different game on the Wii, they just put a different game in the console and put copies of the game in the display case.

bread's done
Back