Kiss Alive! 1975-2000 (70 tracks) Boxed set $1.49 @ itunes

lawdood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Was just skimming the new releases at itunes and came across the new Kiss boxed set (70 songs) for the low low price of $1.49! I'm not the biggest Kiss fan but my brother is...heck I'll just load this all up on his ipod for him for Xmas. I'm sure it will be fixed soon so get it at that price while you can. I just doublechecked my account history and it said I'm being charged only $1.49. :applause:

[quote name='lawdood']Was just skimming the new releases at itunes and came across the new Kiss boxed set (70 songs) for the low low price of $1.49! I'm not the biggest Kiss fan but my brother is...heck I'll just load this all up on his ipod for him for Xmas. I'm sure it will be fixed soon so get it at that price while you can. I just doublechecked my account history and it said I'm being charged only $1.49. :applause:[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I normally don't purchase anything since it is low bit rate but for 1.49 and me lacking Kiss stuff, this will entertain me for a while.

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Thanks for the heads up. I normally don't purchase anything since it is low bit rate but for 1.49 and me lacking Kiss stuff, this will entertain me for a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, $0.02 a song is a tough deal to pass on.

the only problem with this deal, is well, that it is KISS.

Think 1.49 may be a little too expensive for me.
or do they suck less as you listen more?

bread's done
Back