Kitty Ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']You can battle with other users online using your creations.[/quote]
Thats cool, i've only played the demo so i wouldn't know.

Be straight with me, Linkin... have you ever masturbated at the urinal in the company's mens room?

Jesus Brak...not like you'll believe me as I've told you already I don't know how many times. No, never at work, only at the privacy of my home.

[quote name='munch']I almost went to the Dragonforce show tonight in Austin.[/quote]
A record store here was giving away tickets to their show for free with the purchase of their new cd. :lol:

I knew Linkin was bullshitting me when he said he had only spent $10 of gamerpictures. I bet he's blown $100/8000 minimum.

Why does your avatar have olive skin, lordwow? I thought you were whiter than sour cream.

[quote name='Brak']Why does your avatar have olive skin, lordwow? I thought you were whiter than sour cream.[/QUOTE]

Ya for some reason at 7 AM I thought that was "white." I'll change it when I get home.

[quote name='manthing']Wait, you said the theme sucks.

So if everyone who makes a shitty theme puts a corny joke in the description, you'll drop $3.13 on it?

:whistle2:s[/quote]

Theme sucks...I just meant the comment about spending money one worse things, like a sock for your mp3 player :lol:

[quote name='manthing']Think LaughingPointlessly is gonna spend more on avatar clothing than lilboo?[/quote]

I promised myself to never buy avatar clothing...well see what happens when the store launches.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I knew Linkin was bullshitting me when he said he had only spent $10 of gamerpictures. I bet he's blown $100/8000 minimum.[/quote]`

Honestly, I have no idea how much I've spent on gamerpics. All the points cards I've purchased have been under retail value by atleast $5 or less.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Theme sucks...I just meant the comment about spending money one worse things, like a sock for your mp3 player :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Or their theme. From your description, a sock for my mp3 player seems like a better deal. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']My avatar is beautiful.[/QUOTE]

The RB2 theme seems kind of cool, but I'm definitely buying the CC one.

I have to comb through NXE to get a feel for the changes and delete some old shit I have DLed to free up space.

Temp, L4D shipped from GF today, so I should have it by Saturday. :]

[quote name='Rocko']Holy shit, the new themes are awesome. I am definitely buying the Castle Crashers one.[/quote]

Careful on which one's you buy...next thing you know you'll end up spending 1500pts :oops:

This should help:

Sonic:
[URL=https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174][/URL]

Castle Crashers:

CoD:WaW:

Fable II:

Forza 2:

Halo Wars:

Viva Pinata:

The Last Remnant:

Rock Band

Tomb Raider: Underworld:

From NeoGaf

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Tell me how.[/QUOTE]

Flipping games from the HWV deal. Nobody cleared more than TFN, I'd bet.
But for my troubles, GS has given me enough.

Yeah the CC one is the only one that interests me, the artwork is so nice in that game, it makes a great backdrop.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Flipping games from the HWV deal. Nobody cleared more than TFN, I'd bet.
But for my troubles, GS has given me enough.[/quote]

^This.

One night last week I spent 90 minutes out and turned $24 in to $115.

I coulda done more, but I was only interested in games that got me 4x or more from the flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back