Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament (GBA) IS NOT $14.99 at Outpost.com

boyward

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Here's the link to what I originally thought would be a great deal on Klonoa 2, but it turns out it's a misprint on Outpost's website. The game is actually Klonoa 1: Empire of Dreams for GBA. Sorry for the confusion. :(

If you ordered the game you should just refuse it at the door or return to sender. Outpost.com will not pay for you to ship it back if you open it. So unless you want a copy of Klonoa 1 for $14.99 plus $6-8 for shipping, just refuse it.

Listed as "Klonoa 2 (GBA)" at $14.99, but they also have available; "Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Champion (GBA)" for $29.99?

I love Klonoa 2 for the PS2, but I was really unimpressed with the GBA version of Klonoa. This is a great deal if I wanted it, but I'll have to pass, unless someone who also disliked Klonoa 1 GBA can convince me this is a marked improvement. Anybody?

Yeah that description DEFINITELY sounds like the PS2 game to me.......

I think I'll wait and see if the OP gets his copy before I bite.

Isn't the PS2 Klonoa 2 pretty rare now? If it is that version, new, for only $15, I'd think people would want to jump on it.

Comparing the description listed on Outpost and the one I found for Klonoa 2 for PS2, they sound one in the same. Which means I will be buying me one or two for trading! ^_^

i ordered it with the hopes that it is th ePS2 KLONOA....even if its th eGBA KLONOA 2 thats great too - I just hope it aint KLONOA 1 for GBA (have it already) - that would suck

Shipping was a bit of a pain ($6.14 for Ground, $7.21 for 2nd Day), and they had to charge sales tax, thank you Ohio legislation, but yeah, I'd be happy with the new GBA Klonoa, or finally owning a copy of the PS2 Klonoa. (I played a rental copy and loved it, but initially held out from buying it because Namco talked about making an improved port to the Gamecube, but never actually did it.) The only bad things that could happen are A. Cancelling the order, B. Sending Klonoa GBA 1, or C. "Fixing" the order amount to the $29.99 price, and I'm fairly sure I could bust them on both B and C if they tried either of those...

I have Klonoa 2 for the PS2. I'll check out so see if they just took the description from the back of the case. I hope it is the PS2 version, I highly recommend it.

These guys are the same people who advertised Shadows of Destiny for PS2 for $7.99 (8 or so months ago) and when I received it it was Shadows of Destiny for Windows. I'm not sure what you'll get from them but when I called up and asked about a return, a heavy breathing man told me I could but I would have to pay for return shipping plus they would not refund my shipping (and we know how high their shipping is). So just be careful!

(My bet is on receiving the first Klonoa GBA plus now it says to call for availability so your order may be cancelled anyway).

When/if I get my copy I'll post back here and let you all know which version it is. Personally, I hope it's the GBA Klonoa 2, because I already have the PS2 version.

[quote name='rishiraja']I ordered this game a while back and it was the original Klonoa for the GBA.[/quote]

Haha, damn, that would have been useful a couple days ago. =P Hehe.

Ah well, looks like I will be giving someone hell at the CS hotline. ;P

[quote name='MANIMAL']my order was cancelled today - ah crap[/quote]

Probably a good thing considering the post a couple of messages ago.

B&M Fry's in So Cal also had a sign posted in the GBA section for Klonoa 2 at $14.99 but the SKU on the sign was actually the first GBA Klonoa. You might be able to complain to the manager or something but it looks like an error.

For everyone who calls to complain to Outpost, see if you get the guy who breaths heavy. I've called twice on previous order problems and always got him.

Sorry about that mix up. I learned last time not to trust anything Outpost does.

i got a helluva deal last summer fomr OUTPOST.com

xarcade stick for $49

nothing ever good has come from them since.....lesson learned

It's definitely Klonoa Empire of Dreams for GBA. As the OP, I'd like to apologize for leading you astray. :(

By the way, I didn't get the heavy breathing guy on the phone at Outpost.com. It was some other guy I guess.

Mine says Back Ordered, so I called and cancelled. That's frustrating that they're listing one product's ID, another product's description, and sending a THIRD product instead, but the person handling my order says it's been cancelled, so hopefully that's done with.

Yup, says "Cancelled" now. Good.

bread's done
Back