Klonoa, the PSX version.

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I know that this is a rather rare game, but is it worth the chase and the price. I haven't looked up what it's going for nowadays, but I have really enjoyed the GBA version of Klonoa (more so than the PS2 version)....and I thought that I would re-ignite my search for Klonoa if it is as good as the GBA version.

Check GameStop.com to see if a store near you has one. Mine does, but its disc only.... :(

I bought a copy (disc only), played it through, then sold it. Excellent game... You don't need a manual with it. The controls are simple, and you can learn the story online at gamefaqs or something...

I just picked it up for $8, used, but in pristine condition, about two months ago at a local used game store. Though it used to fetch a pretty penny on eBay, things seemed to have calmed down quite a bit.

i found one at gamestop a year or two ago, played it and sold it on ebay for $40, disc only.

It was okay, but not worth the chase.

i LOVE this series and own the PSX version mint complete.... would NEVER part with it tho!

the store is so sad at the end tho!

[quote name='zewone']I saw one yesterday at my Gamestop complete. I can pick it up for you if you like.[/quote]

Funny you should mention this, I went to GameStop yesterday (the 28th) on Shaw & Feland. And I saw the game there as well. Seeing how the game was complete and it was priced at $14.99, I had to pick it up.

[quote name='Socheata'][quote name='zewone']I saw one yesterday at my Gamestop complete. I can pick it up for you if you like.[/quote]

Funny you should mention this, I went to GameStop yesterday (the 28th) on Shaw & Feland. And I saw the game there as well. Seeing how the game was complete and it was priced at $14.99, I had to pick it up.[/quote]

Yeah, thats one. Guess I can't pick it up for ya anymore OP. :p

You should've picked it up. The game was in like-new condition. I'd go as far to say that if it wasn't labeled as used, and GameStop repackaged it with a new shrinkwrap, it would still be considered new. Seriously, the instruction manual looks like it has never been touched and the game disc has absolutely no scratches! I'm glad I picked it up though, especially after seeing that crap-fest Alone in the Dark at Edwards, I needed something to cheer me up. So I stopped by GameStop near my house and see if there's anything worthwhile to pick up. :)

[quote name='Socheata']You should've picked it up. The game was in like-new condition. I'd go as far to say that if it wasn't labeled as used, and GameStop repackaged it with a new shrinkwrap, it would still be considered new. Seriously, the instruction manual looks like it has never been touched and the game disc has absolutely no scratches! I'm glad I picked it up though, especially after seeing that crap-fest Alone in the Dark at Edwards, I needed something to cheer me up. So I stopped by GameStop near my house and see if there's anything worthwhile to pick up. :)[/quote]

excellent find man, play and enjoy!

I sold a used copy for about $120 on half.com a couple years ago about a month after buying it at Babbages for about $14.

Had time to play it and finish it too. Awesome game.

bread's done
Back