kmart 10% off your purchase today only

edub3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went to kmart and they had restocked their clearance games. I picked up dead rising off the record $4.97, Star Wars the force unleashed with a bonus card game for $3.99 and Tekken hybrid for $9.97 plus the stacked 10 off. You could do the 10 off or 15% more shop your way rewards points. There were a ton of other games there these were just the ones I picked up.

You can also get back 20% back in points which will be available to use a few days later. So you can save an automatic 10% on your purchase or get back 20% in member points that can be used later. If you plan on buying a system soon, not a bad option. Spend 300 and your getting a little over 60 dollars in reward points. The ads are over the store(at least the one I got to) so just take it up to the register when you purchase something or ask the cashier.

[quote name='Twitter']horribly undetailed thread.[/QUOTE]

What details were you looking for? All purchases yo u could pick either 10% off or 15% shop your way rewards points. The coupon was at the register no need to bring one in.

Hey, be glad your store HAS a clearance. I mean Fable 3 is still $50 at the Kmart here. They will have a clearance sale once in a while but it still sucks. All they do is take the game out of the glass case and put it in plastic case with a yellow tag that says clearance but still is normal priced.

Yeah mine has been terrible too I just assumed if my store had put up clearance it might have been global. They are going to be closing some more stores hopefully we can get some deals then. Oh how I long for the days of kmart gamer. The deals options in my area habe been non existent. Target hasnt put anything on clearance in months and the local wally mart is terrible. Sorry if I wasted anyones time I just thought I would try to help out. The site has saved me a ton of money over the years.

bread's done
Back