Kmart $25 rebate off PS3

gacktplays

CAGiversary!
I bought the 40 gig because of the $25 rebate, but the rebate requires me to cut out the original UPC label.

This is in conflict with the 5 free Blu-ray rebate because it also requires you to send in the original UPC label.

I've alreayd e-mailed Kmart to complain, but did not get a reply yet.

Anybody else notice this? Are there 5 Blu-ray rebates that only require you to send in the receipt and not the UPC lable so I can get the damn $25 off?:hot:

How do I get around this and get my 5 Blu-ray AND $25 back?

If nothing else figure out which one you want more, send the real UPC for that and send a copy for the other one. Might not work but who knows.

Or, put yer PS3 box(or just the section with the UPC on it) on a scanner, scan in the UPC and print it up on a very rigid card stock type paper. And, if the box is glossy where the UPC is, make sure it's glossy paper too.

Of course, that tactic may be a little shady, but that's about the ONLY way you're gonna get around only doing one or the other.

Of course, don't both offers also require the original sales receipt too? So, you might be screwed on that front too.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Of course, don't both offers also require the original sales receipt too? So, you might be screwed on that front too.[/quote]

If the Blu-Ray offer did they don't enforce it, or didn't with me. I never send the original receipt, only copies or backup prints from the register.

I always hated having to send in the original receipt and/or UPC for some rebate which may take forever to process, like my rebate I got on my one PStwo a while back. The rebate was supposed to be $30, but when I called the CS people, they said it was a $3 rebate for a cd. After many months of going back and forth with them and finally getting paid the rebate at the store level, they sent me a postcard which turned out to be a check.

That's probably the LAST time I'll do a rebate from that store(FYE). I actually contemplated doing the rebates from Pricegrabber.com for some of my cheaply bought games, but I dislike the idea of mutilating the cover art for my games and systems.

bread's done
Back