kmart 50% off sale this weekend

There was a Kmart in the next town over that I stopped in last week on my way home. They had this 50% off sale there. I picked up two of them myself. I got Warrior Within for GCN and Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox, both 10 bucks each. They also had stuff like Blinx 2, Pacman World 2, NHL 2K5, and some others I can't remember. They were all 20 dollar games though, so they're 10 bucks.

Wait, this is for the weekend of Nov. 19 and 20? They just had the 50% off sale on the 5, 6, and 7 didn't they? No complaints from me, just a bit surprised they have two so close.

Stow Ohio -

More general incompetence as there were maybe 5 games pulled and no list to be found. They did let me go through their huge overstock of GBA games though, and while not 50% they had some good yellow sticker prices:

Beyblade Ultimate Jam
Operation Armored Liberty
Reign of Fire
Dora Super Spies
DBZ Taiketsu

9.99 - Metal Slug

12.00 - Fire Emblem (!!)

Also a 2 pack of metroid Zero Mission + Spyro for 24.99

Will be going back tomorrow to do more digging and get a few Army Men RTS for 7.50 to take to FYE. I got a feeling there's a stack of Castlevania Circle of the Moon that's still buried in the GBA pile.

Dave

I saw the list and it's exactly the same as last time - I didn't notice any new games added.

Another thing, at the KMart I went to the games weren't ringing up 50% off, even though they were on the list. For example, The Urbz (DS) and Feel the Magic (DS) both scanned at $29.99 each even though they were on the list.

[quote name='MightySlacker']
Will be going back tomorrow to do more digging and get a few Army Men RTS for 7.50 to take to FYE. I got a feeling there's a stack of Castlevania Circle of the Moon that's still buried in the GBA pile.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find some cheap - I'll buy one from you. No Kmart around here.

My store had a sign up that said "Save an additional 10% off select games" with the usual list next to it. I asked the worker if that meant they'd be 60% off, she told me "no, that means they're 10% off"

They had some new games added. I picked up ghost recon 2 and spiderman two on xbox for $10 each. i only looked at xbox but i also noticed:

punisher, golden eye rogue agent, def jam fight for new york, lord of the rings the third age, dead to rights 2, the urbz all for $10 after 50% off.

[quote name='hertzy']They had some new games added. I picked up ghost recon 2 and spiderman two on xbox for $10 each. i only looked at xbox but i also noticed:

punisher, golden eye rogue agent, def jam fight for new york, lord of the rings the third age, dead to rights 2, the urbz all for $10 after 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Haha, holy crap, maybe I should have looked at the list right?

The list they gave me was REALLY unorganized, so I just figured it was the same old crap. Since I have tommorrow off, I can't provide an updated list, sorry =/

Oh, I also looked quickley thru gamecube games and they had donkey konga 2 originally priced 34.99 so that you can get for 17.50

While waiting for replacement tires to be put on my wife's car (we hit something in the road the other day and blew one) we wandered into Kmart around opening hours (us 3rd shifters trying to stay up while they replaced the tires).

I grabbed Zoo Keeper for DS for $9.99 for the wife. :D

[quote name='terribledeli']My store had a sign up that said "Save an additional 10% off select games" with the usual list next to it. I asked the worker if that meant they'd be 60% off, she told me "no, that means they're 10% off"[/QUOTE]

yea, same deal at the kmart here. I thought that it was too good to be true that From Russia with Love (xbox) would be 60% off already....

Kmart sucks for sales. The only things they have on sale are most of the Christmas stuff. I hate shopping there, I feel dirty when I walk in there. Things are always overpriced, about 10% more than wal mart and target

HTF-KMart.jpg

Just a bin of mostly crappy games at our kmart, most prices were not even worth it at 50% off, as the 8.99 media play sale made things much much cheaper. Some gba videos and other things in there, expensive though.

I did see a few new games that were not there last time. (Prices are with 50% off)

Tekken's Nina Williams in Death By Degrees (PS2) $9.99
Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox) $7.99
Galactic Wrestling featuring Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy (PS2) $19.99
The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee (PS2) $5.99
Siren (PS2) $14.99 [About damn time they clearanced this! Every K-Mart has stacks of them!]
NFL Street 2 (NGC) $9.99
Disney's Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Revenge (GBA) $14.99

Nothing too exciting and the sale is over for now, but it will be back again sometime next month as always.

Only game I picked up was the first "The Sims" for NGC for $9.99. I've been wanting this for a while and gave up hope of finding a new Non-PC version one. If anyone happens to have one, please check my Trade List as it's a big want of mine.

[quote name='CaoPi']so this is only for a weekend deal? weak sauce how bout weekdays?[/QUOTE]

Sorry CaoPi but everytime K-Mart does this they have it just on the weekends and this is like the fourth time they have had this in the last three months.

bread's done
Back