KMart Ad 3/22 - Video Game Deals Xbox Live 13 month card 29.99

cdigital41

CAGiversary!
I have the Kmart ad which is full of games and DVDs on sale. Not sure if the deals are any good but figured I'd post them. It is a northeast ad.

Pokemon Platinum - 34.99

* Free Pokemon DS Case w purchase oif Pokemon Platinum

Nintendo Wii:

Rayman Raving Rabbids - 29.99
Shaun White Snowboarding - 29.99
Neighborhood Games - 19.99
All Star Cheer Squad - 19.99
Spongebob Globs of Doom - 19.99
Paws & Claws Pet Resort - 19.99

Nintendo DS:

Guitar Hero On Tour Decades - 24.99
Pokemon Ranger - 29.99
Kung Fu Panda - 19.99
Transformers Animated The Game - 19.99
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa -19.99
Monsters vs Aliens -19.99
Animal Planet Emergency Vets - 19.99
Petz Catz Clan - 19.99
Petz Dogz - 19.99
Petz Monkeyz House - 19.99
Imagine Fashion Designer NY - 19.99
Imagine Teacher - 19.99
Imagine Babysitter - 19.99
Spongebob Beach Party Cook Off - 19.99
Spongebob Drawn to Life - 19.99
Spongebob Globs of Doom - 19.99
Paws & Claws Pampered Pets - 14.99
Bratz - 14.99
All Star Cheer Squad -14.99
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader - 14.99

Guitar Hero World Tour Band Bundles for Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 - 169.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundles for Wii. Xbox 3602, and PS3 - 69.99

XBOX 360:

Wireless Controller - 39.99
Wireless Headset - 49.99
Wireless Network Adapter - 89.99

Xbox Live 12+1 month Gold Card - 29.99

PS3:

*Get $50 off with Kmart savings coupon on Sony gaming when you buy a Playstation 3 80GB system.

Limit one $50 Sony gaming Kmart savings coupon per transaction. While supplies last. Coupon valid 3/29/09 through 4/25/09 on any Sony gaming purchase of $50 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bud. My live card is running out at the end of the month, so I'll be trying to grab one of those from K-Mart.

Thanks, I need a new live card. I hope buy.com or someone matches so I don't have to goto Kmart...

just picked up a xbox360, about a week ago and looking to try it out online still. Kmart has been pretty good lately, picked up cod5 for the ps3, thinking about returning it and getting it for the xbox, not sure which would be better.

I'll confirm it for tomorrow nationwide - KMart's ads are almost never regional, and the same ad runs in tomorrow's LA Times. Limit two per customer.

[quote name='outsider']Ugh I've been waiting for a new 29.99 to popup... why does it have to be KMart..[/quote]

Get a price match. That's what I'm doing. Most likely at Wal-mart

and thanks OP. I needed some Live.

[quote name='Mako1215']Get a price match. That's what I'm doing. Most likely at Wal-mart

and thanks OP. I needed some Live.[/quote]

You are right, just found their ad online. Thanks, I had a mental block.

I thought I might add that it is the new Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party that is 29.99.

Which is $20 off that games msrp.

I might bite for this since I own the balance board.

The ds guitar hero is also tempting.

Went to a local K-Mart to buy this yesterday. The clerk knew nothing about the sale price and the item came up at the standard $50 when he scanned it. Guess the Sears/K-Mart "computerized" system isn't very good.

what the fuck went to clifton park store and they had one....when thusrday they had 2 fucking rows overstocked.

luckily i placed the one they had on layway and after chatting a sales guy he said i should ask for a rain check.

so i went to the desk with the sign and got a raincheck for 2 xtra cards :)...yay a year free.

yeah boblinds, their pricing computer network sucks moose...delt with it twice (one time when resistance hit GH and was dropped to 30 for a week??? and the other when they had amp drinks 2for$3 but it rang up @ $3.50 each.)

get the ad and bring to wallyworld but they only will honor it fully(read limit 2 per cust, per day...me thinks)......oh dont be surprised if they confiscate the ad.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']
get the ad and bring to wallyworld but they only will honor it fully(read limit 2 per cust, per day...me thinks)......oh dont be surprised if they confiscate the ad.[/QUOTE]

My Wal-Mart stores won't pricematch other stores. I didn't think any of them did anymore

[quote name='Mastershredder']My Wal-Mart stores won't pricematch other stores. I didn't think any of them did anymore[/quote]

where?

in my region they'll admatch aslong as you dont have to buy x amount of a product or buy YgetX free/reduced. or online ads and have the full paper ad with date.

also it has to be the same exact item.

bread's done
Back