Kmart August Video Games Ad and Coupons 8/1-8/31

howsleyd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I posted this over at SD and I thought I would put it over here for CAG. While in my Kmart, I found this back in the electronics department. I'm not sure if they were supposed to put it out yet but there are some decent coupons in there.

Also, it looks like Resistance, Warhawk, and Motorstorm are going to be the first Greatest Hits titles for PS3.

Page 1:
$20 off Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle (360, PS3, Wii, PS2)
$10 off Guitar Hero Game only (360, Wii, PS3, PS2)
$10 off Kung Fu Panda (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, DS)
$10 off Little League World Series '08 (Wii, DS)
$5 off God of War 2 Greatest Hits (PS2)
$5 off Ratchet Deadlocked Greatest Hits (PS2)

Page 2:
$5 off Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (PSP)
$5 off SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 Greatest Hits (PSP)
$10 off Motorstorm (PS3)
$10 off Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)
$10 off Select Imagine or Petz Titles (DS): Includes Rockstar, Fashion Designer, Master Chef, Animal Dr, Babyz, Figure Skater, Dogz 2, Hamsterz 2, Dolphinz, Tigerz, Bunnyz, Fashion Dogz
$10 off My Fashion Studio (DS)

Click Here

[URL=http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kmart3ys4.jpg][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
so with that coupon, Resistance will only be 19.99 (after the $10 off, since the MSRP will only be $29.99 then) I might actually pick it up at that price

Very sweet.

Do you have any scans of the coupons? And do the coupons stack with the "greatest hits" or are you listing the "greatest hits" as $10 off?

[quote name='GuardianE']Very sweet.

Do you have any scans of the coupons? And do the coupons stack with the "greatest hits" or are you listing the "greatest hits" as $10 off?[/quote]

Resistance is GH in Auguest so 29.99 should be everywhere, then plus the coupon should make it $19.99, that's my guess

Click on the link I put at the bottom of my post. It has a pdf file which shows the coupons and the page showing the Greatest Hits for PS3 and other Sony titles.

The coupons are only good during the month of August though. And as for $10 off the greatest hits prices, I'm not sure. It doesn't say it is greatest hits but the ad showed them as greatest hits. It's like a 46 or so page ad too. Sorry I didn't scan the whole thing. Thought I would only include the important stuff because the other pages are just game information and nothing of mention really.

attachment.php

You might be blocked by your ISP or something. Here, go to my post on SD and there are thumbnails of it there. Sorry about that. I'm not good at posting pics on forums.

Go here

[quote name='Quintox']So we can PM these at Best Buy, correct? (no KM near me)[/quote]

Yeah probably so. I've PMed alot of CC coupons in the past.

10 off Select Imagine or Petz Titles (DS): Includes Rockstar, Fashion Designer, Master Chef, Animal Dr, Babyz, Figure Skater, Dogz 2, Hamsterz 2, Dolphinz, Tigerz, Bunnyz, Fashion Dogz

love to see these games 19.99 or even 14.99

i pick up fashion dogz and master chef in a second for 5 bucks or 10

sure np

hopefully all of the kmart stores will put the ad out once it gets closer to August. Here is what the cover looks like:

If you guys can't find an ad, I will do a high res scan of my coupon pages so you might be able to use them in store.

[quote name='slidecage']10 off Select Imagine or Petz Titles (DS): Includes Rockstar, Fashion Designer, Master Chef, Animal Dr, Babyz, Figure Skater, Dogz 2, Hamsterz 2, Dolphinz, Tigerz, Bunnyz, Fashion Dogz

love to see these games 19.99 or even 14.99

i pick up fashion dogz and master chef in a second for 5 bucks or 10[/quote]

Hey, I found this page in the ad as well. Didn't notice it before since I don't have a DS. I'm not sure if it means $19.99 AFTER coupon or BEFORE the coupon. It probably means $19.99 after the coupon.

bread's done
Back