KMart Black Friday Ad

Man what the hell, with the new generation rolling out I expected some decent deals on current gen stuff to clear out inventory. Hell at least on older games. Here's hoping Best Buy, Walmart, and Price-Match-Azon pull through.

10 dollars off Zelda (already have 5 off on Newegg) and maybe Ratchet & Clank...is that worth fighting BF crowds...oh not so far haha...

Wow talk about a pretty weak Ad nothing interested me in it. I guess I have one store mark off my list this year I wouldn't be going to this Black Friday.

I think a lot of people are either too lazy or just plain don't know how to make the best out of Kmart deals.

I literally have dozens of coupons I can stack with almost every single deal that range anywhere from $5 off / back in SYWR points to 20% back in SYWR points.

At the registers the past few weeks they have had coupons that read "$5 back in points on your qualifying purchase of $30 or more" that work on games and are valid through the end of the month. I will be using these on every purchase.

Not to mention that right now you can load up on gift cards at the tune of $5 extra per $25 gift card.

So far, Gamestop and Kmart have the best ads IMO. Best Buy and Walmart almost always have the best gaming deals on BF though.

Im getting the Zelda 3DS but if I can sell the code for $20 I will gladly pick up the physical copy for $10 more. Going to get Ratchet and Clank as well for $20.

Also, anyone that wants Nintendo games, this is a pretty damn good ad. A lot of these games don't go on sale very often and not a few weeks after release let alone a week.

Hopefully Best Buy also has R&C for $20. With early access and GCU $16 for it is an awesome price I won't be able to pass up.

Wow.. compared to last year, these deals are really lame.  I can see Beyond dipping to $30 somewhere else before the holidays are over.

When I asked this earlier, I didn't remember that it wasn't out at the time. Now that it is, would I be able to walk in to Walmart and have them price match me 20 for R&C Into the Nexus if I print it off? Question is 3-fold.

1. Does Walmart price match Kmart ads?
2. Do they price match on ads that aren't out yet?
3. Do they price match on ads printed off the internet?

Also, how hard would it be to fool them into thinking it's off the internet, but it was going on currently if I take them just this one page?

Looks like the best overall ad for what I want. Looking to get Link Between Worlds, Mario 3D World and R&C Nexus from K-Mart and Beyond Two Souls from Wal-Mart.

bread's done
Back