Gone in 60 Seconds (00)
Pearl Habor
Hitch

On sale but not sure of the price, either $10 or $15
Crank
Old School
Godfather
Godfather 2
(there were a few more but I dont recall them)

Not bad for non amazon people

*Update*
These are on sale now for $9.99 but im not sure what they will be on the 6th, the MSRP is $14.99.
Also these are Blu ray/DVD combos below but they come IN A DVD CASE....
Speed
Super Troopers
Hoosiers
A Bridge to Far
Road House
Igor
Napoleon Dynamite

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombieland is a must buy for me at that price point, I've been waiting for it to get that low. Gone in 60 Seconds is a maybe...

Ill be getting Zombieland and Hitch.

District is a steal at that price, I love that movie.

I dont know if its online, we got boxes of Blus in today and all said hold for 6/6 dad event sale, so I check the RMU and got the prices for that day.

Remember, this starts this Sunday, not now.

Its good for 2 weeks

Might pick up District 9 and Fast and Furious. Would pick up Rambo, but the Extended Edition is coming out July 27.

Beginning on the 6th. Honestly I won't waste my time going to K-Mart trying to get any of these. The selection of Blus at the K's in my area are always next to non-existent even when something is advertised. Just better off taking the ad and price matching them at another store (such as BBY) where at least you know copies will be in stock.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Beginning on the 6th. Honestly I won't waste my time going to K-Mart trying to get any of these. The selection of Blus at the K's in my area are always next to non-existent even when something is advertised. Just better off taking the ad and price matching them at another store (such as BBY) where at least you know copies will be in stock.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is going to have most of these titles on sale for the same price.... Well most of the titles in the $15 sale. Not so sure about the $10 ones.

It starts on the 6th and last for 2 weeks.

We didn't have any of these last week, the shipped us like 4 boxes of blus, so now we have them all and more, I assume they'll do that for all Kmart's.

ill have to check this weekend, hopefully my kmart had district 9 and zombieland. ill have to check the price on godfather as well.

[quote name='jj5206']i hope The Godfather is a $10 title because I would love to get that...[/QUOTE]
Yep, same here. I will pick up The Godfather part 1 and 2 if they are $10 each. I have no interest in rewatching part 3 or the bonus fourth disc, so the trilogy set is unappealing to me.

Yeah $10 would be sweet for the Sapphire series Godfather /2 blu-rays. Walmart has them for $20. Actually one of my Walmarts has a bunch of blus for decent prices. Got Fight Club $15, Dark City $10, Heat $15, AvP 1 $10, X2 $15 and a bunch of others. Maybe I'll post it if someone else hasn't. Unfortunately only 1 of the 3 Wlmarts have the big $10 & $15 displays.

Is this in the weekly ad or will it be online also?

Just curious for the lovely PM-ing to BB since I know they would have all of these in stock.

I am looking for Zombieland mostly and a few others but mainly Zombieland

Just a quick heads-up - at my local K-Mart, they had the sale Blu-Rays in a bin off to the side of the electronics section with no signage or anything, so if you don't find anything in the actual Blu-Ray area, scout around!

Oh yeah, and I snagged PotC 3 and Resident Evil for $10 each! Woo!

bread's done
Back