KMart blue light sale part 2!

Tojo

Banned
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know, this weekend (Friday,Saturday,Sunday) for Presidents Day there is another bluelight sale going on at KMart. 50% off selected games again. Not sure of the titles but I doubt they changed since last weeks sale. Just thought I'd pop in and maybe someone wasn't able to go last weekend or didn't have money. BTW, I can confirm this sale.

Bah, my Kmart blows! There was nothing of any value at all - just a bunch of old sports titles. The only GBA game was "ET"! :twoguns:

I just got back from a K-Mart run a few minutes ago. The store had a bunch of the sale games locked in one of the display cases with the cameras. (as in not in the regular game location) The problem was that there were no employees around at all. After waiting around for about 10 minutes, I ended up going all the way to the customer service desk to find some help. They called someone over and I was finally able to get in the display case.

I bought:

Metal Gear Solid TTS (GC) $14.99
TOCA Race Driver 2 w/ bonus copy of Colin McRae 04 (Xbox) $14.99
Turok: Evolution (Xbox) $2.49
Ape Escape 2 (PS2) $9.99
Onimusha 3 (PS2) $7.49

I got Metal Slug Advance, Sword of Mana, Psi-Ops, Hitman Contracts, and Gradius Galaxies.
Kmart in Moosic and Pittston PA

Went earlier this morning and they had pretty much all of the same stuff as last time (all of which has already been posted in this thread and the last). I had an employee open the display case and check the price on the MP/WaveBird combos and a PSOne LCD screen.

Of course, the MP/WaveBird rang up at $20 and the LCD screen rang up at $45 (which is cheaper than I thought but still too much for me at this point).

I kept the MP bundle for a CAG.

This is what I found in the 50% off selected games bin at the K-mart in Tallahassee FL.
I scan all of them in the bin and wrote down what they displayed on the screen.

PS2
Onimusha 3 7.49
Alias 14.99
Freedom Fighters 14.99
Hot Shots 3 9.99
Socom 9.99
Crazy Taxi 9.99
Dark Cloud 9.99
Dark Cloud 14.99
I-Ninja 14.99
Tony Hawk 3 14.99
Army Men: Sarge's War 7.49
Dave Mirra 2 9.99
Tetris Worlds 9.99
Harry Potter AZKN 9.99
S. F.: The Omega Strain 14.99
Transformers 14.99
The Haunted Mansion 14.99
Primal 9.99
Activision Anthology 9.99
NBA Ballers 9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 14.99
Dead to Rights 14.99
Crash Nitro Cart 14.99
Roadkill 9.99
007 Nightfire 9.99
Smackdown SYM 9.99
Scooby-Doo: MM 9.99
JamPack Summer and Winter 2.49 each
Def Jam Vendetta 9.99
Mafia 14.99
The Getaway 9.99
Max Payne 9.99
Backyard Baseball 14.99
Rogue Ops 9.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: BBB 9.99
Tak and the Power of Juju 9.99
Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules 9.99
Eyetoy groove(game only) 14.99
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion 9.99
Street Fighter AV 14.99
The Hobbit 9.99

Gamecube
Dead to Rights 14.99
Soul Calibur II 9.99
F-Zero GX 9.99
TimeSplitters 2 14.99
Bomberman Jetters 9.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom 11.99

Xbox
Unreal Championship 7.49
Crimson Skies 9.99
Counter Strike 11.99
Max Payne 9.99
Max Payne 2 14.99

I did not check the display cases though. I brought Onimusha 3, S. F.: The Omega Strain,Street Fighter AV and Soul Calibur 2.

I got street fighter anniversary for $15.. had a ton of metal slug advance for $15, is anybody interested in trading? also some Icos for $3.99

also sprung scanned 29.99 that sucks

The K-mart in Coon Rapids, MN has all kinds of stuff, the one in Anoka is a bust...

I picked up:
Dark Cloud 2 - 14.99
SF: aniversery - 14.99
Activision Anthology 9.99
DJ Vendeta - 9.99
Twisted Metal Black - 9.99

Others that I saw were:
Project Gotham Racing 2
Timsplitters 2
F - Zero GC and GB
Golden Sun 2
Syphon Filter: omega strain
Brute Force
Sword of Mana
Gladiator
Jampack 10 and winter 2004
Some legends of wrestling game with hulk hogan on the cover
Silent Hill 3
Slugfest
FF VII
1080 avalanche
Crimson Skies
Backyard Baseball

A bunch of sports games and other things I can't remember, lol.

Jeez I've been needing to bag "Crimson Skies'.

Oh btw add SF Anniversary Collection for the PS2 list, I saw it in the bin but want the XBox version.
Oh yeah and for Onimusha 3 how much trade-in value can you get for it at Gamerush?

Attention all Jersey CAG!
The K-mart on RT 4 by Patterson had lots of Onimusha 3 for $7.50/Lifeline for $14.99/Rise to Honor for 9.99...all PS2.
I got the last Viewtiful Joe for 9.99. Sorry guys.

Seattle, Aurora KMart basically had what was left over from last week's sale. Usual suspects such as PGR, SOCOM, Hitman Contracts (PS2), Crimson Skies, Def Jam Vendetta, Dark Cloud 2, etc. The Street Fighter AV collection was all out, as well as TOCA 2 w/ Colin McRae 04.

Oh yeah, they also had a box at the counter with some older PS2 sports titles as well as couple of Arc the Lad for $7.89 or something, Okage, and BG&E. There were more titles, but I don't remember them.

The only thing I wanted, Sprung, was $30. Oh well, I got Zelda II for $15 so the trip wasn't a waste (though not really a deal...)

I picked up F-Zero (GC) for $9.99, Suikoden III for $19.99, Sly Cooper for $9.99 and Transformers for $14.99. They had 3-4 copies of Viewtiful Joe for PS2, so if anyone wants to PayPal me like $13 to cover cost + shipping PM me by tonight and I'll go back tomorrow.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I picked up F-Zero (GC) for $9.99, Suikoden III for $19.99, Sly Cooper for $9.99 and Transformers for $9.99. They had 3-4 copies of Viewtiful Joe for PS2, so if anyone wants to PayPal me like $13 to cover cost + shipping PM me by tonight and I'll go back tomorrow.[/quote]

That reminds me if anyone finds any NON-GH copies of Sly at K-Mart could you PM me?

Ooops my bad...not walmart in fairfax (actually it would be walmart in fairlakes, va), but in KMART fairfax, va...sorry about that

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ITDEFX']Don't bother with Walmart of Fairfax, VA... Went there on sunday (feb 13)..found there games section to the left of the registar...a sign that said games 50% off then to the left of it a "Taped" arrow sign saying this SIDE ONLY..yet the sign above it said 50% off both sides...I pulled two games up and the indian guy started arguing with me saying only the games on the top part of the rack where 50% off (games that were 40 bucks or more) and dispite the fact that I told him and pointed at the sign and telling him that its false adversting he was like "i don't care if i loose customer" ... I just don't get these people why have sale that they can't follow there own instructions?[/quote]

If the sale was for KMart, as a BLUE LIGHT sale would be, why were you at Walmart? :rofl:[/quote]

[quote name='Sarang01']
That reminds me if anyone finds any NON-GH copies of Sly at K-Mart could you PM me?[/quote]

I think one of my kmarts had it.... when i stopped by earlier is picked up
MP/wavebird 20.00 x2
&
the LCD screen for 42.00 ( i might return it.. i dunno)

still looking for SF:AV PS2 & the Wario Games for GC :cry:

later

I never go to KMart, but curiousity got the better of me. Thankfully, as I managed to get Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Hitman Contracts, and WarioWare: Mega Party Games for $15 apiece. I've wanted all three of these for a long time but too big a cheapass to pay retail.

Slow and steady wins the race, as the story goes. :)

[quote name='pacifickarma']I picked up F-Zero (GC) for $9.99, Suikoden III for $19.99, Sly Cooper for $9.99 and Transformers for $9.99. They had 3-4 copies of Viewtiful Joe for PS2, so if anyone wants to PayPal me like $13 to cover cost + shipping PM me by tonight and I'll go back tomorrow.[/quote]

I might have to go track down Transformers if it was down to $10. $15, I'll pass, since that's $15 BB GGC territory.

Here's what I got:

MGS Twin Snakes: $15
Metal Slug Advance: $15
Lifeline: $10 (for use with the $3 Talknet headset I got from TRU last week)
Starsky & Hutch GBA: $10 (worth a shot)
Dukes of Hazard: Return of the General Lee PS2: $15

I'll probably regret that last one, but I've been a fan of Ratbag (the developer) since Powerslide, so what the heck. Besides, my nephew and I played the demo at a TRU kiosk a while back, and it cracked us up when it said "You done been caught" after the police get you, so it's worth something just for that.

-DM

I see that I actually contributed to this site finally. :)

I'll be sure to keep a heads up whenever we have another sale.

When I went to K-Mart today to get Gradius Galaxies I found a copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica with the Devil May Cry demo...for only 49.99!! No joke.

[quote name='benboxer']When I went to K-Mart today to get Gradius Galaxies I found a copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica with the Devil May Cry demo...for only 49.99!! No joke.[/quote]

The KMart I went to still had the Star Ward Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds combo for $49.99. They had 4 or 5 of them. I wonder why they are not selling. I should have asked the guy to scan it for me. Probably would have came up 0.00 or a penny.

[quote name='Santorum X'][quote name='benboxer']When I went to K-Mart today to get Gradius Galaxies I found a copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica with the Devil May Cry demo...for only 49.99!! No joke.[/quote]

The KMart I went to still had the Star Ward Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds combo for $49.99. They had 4 or 5 of them. I wonder why they are not selling. I should have asked the guy to scan it for me. Probably would have came up 0.00 or a penny.[/quote]

Now, if that were packed with a free Xbox... :shock: That would be better than the WB bundles!

Went today and got:

The Thing (X-Box) $2.99
Onimusha 3 (PS2) $7.49
Eye Toy Groove (With Camera) $24.99
Super Mario Advance 4 E-Reader Crads Series 2 $2.99

Not too bad of a haul, I guess. Now I have way too many things sealed. I gotta start playing all this stuff. I love CAG!

[quote name='dago2727']Went today and got:

The Thing (X-Box) $2.99
Onimusha 3 (PS2) $7.49
Eye Toy Groove (With Camera) $24.99
Super Mario Advance 4 E-Reader Crads Series 2 $2.99

Not too bad of a haul, I guess. Now I have way too many things sealed. I gotta start playing all this stuff. I love CAG![/quote]

welcome to the club

[quote name='benboxer']When I went to K-Mart today to get Gradius Galaxies I found a copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica with the Devil May Cry demo...for only 49.99!! No joke.[/quote]
Mine had six copies for that price and DMC, I havent price checked it because the employees that work at the Gainesville store are such ass holes.

My K-mart has probably 4-5 of those. ...I didn't think any store still did. :shock: I wonder why those aren't on clearance for real cheap.

I thought someone said Fable (Xbox) was part of the Kmart sale awhile back, but I don't see it on the list. Can anyone verify whether or not Fable is discounted this weekend? Thanks.

When I go into work next I'll scan the RE:CVX w/ DMC demo and see what it rings up at. Probably $50 though.

I didn't bother picking up these game at kmart bluelight sales since I fucken waited like over 40 min for help. The electronics center was dead. KMART workers was busy re-stocking, etc. I waited for someone to come and open the glass window, so I can grab the games and leave. Noone came. Anway, the game I wanted to get, but didn't, had a green/yellowish clearance sticker on it.

5+ Mark of Kri $4.99
5+ Soul Calibur II 9.99
5+ Dark Cloud 2 $14.99
5+ Suikoden III $9.99
5+ Arc the Lad: Spirits $4.99
5+ Hot Shots Golf 3 $9.99
5+ Fire Elbem $14.99
5+ Metriod Zero Mission $14.99
10+ 5" PS1 LCD $45

yea, mine still has devil may cry for 49.99, i asked him to ring it up and it was 49.99, it angered me

picked up several tetris worlds (xbox) and conflict: desert storm (gamecube and ps2).

took them to eb and traded them in for the psp game promo: trade in any ps2, gamecube, or xbox "select" game and get $10.00 credit towards a psp game. picked up rengoku, untold legends, and ridge racer.

awesome deal!!

picked up:
street fighter anniversary collection $14.99
metal slug advance $14.99
strike force bowling $4.99
metroid/wavebird bundle $19.99
metroid/wavebird bundle $00.00

she somehow missed scanning the bundle twice, so i only was charged for one

I picked up at the sale yesterday:
First Kmart:
Socom 2 ($10)
Windwaker ($10)
MAT 1 PS2 ($10)

Second Kmart:
Contra: Shattered Soldier ($14.99)
Ico ($7.99)

I had a problem at the first Kmart in getting those three for 50% off. The games were in plastic bins like the last three times we had been there during these sales. I picked up socom 2, mat , windwaker, mario bros. and amplitude. I see a price scanner so I decide to check to make sure there on sale, guess what the all ring up at marked price/ regular price, so now I am somewhat unhappy. I take them back to Electronics and ask about the prices on these games and the all are $20. I decide to just walk away as does my wife and the kids; she is pissed and I am about the same way. I stop at customer service to ask to talk to a manager, he comes along I tell what happened and we head back to the games area to see whats the problem. He asked her what going on with these games, she says to him that shes checking the prices and putting the ones not on sale away in the case. She had told me earlier that she hadn't marked down the games; someone else had done that. He goes to see on much those three are regular priced, because she not sure about their prices. He comes back and tells me that I can the three for $10. The problem is that she only gives me windwaker for $10 not the other two for $10, she had to call the manager again and can all three for $10. I had wait for someone to come along for price overide twice. This took me 30 minutes to get this shit done and I don't think it was worth all the effort. The second Kmart I went to has a guy in that was very helpful when i checked a game.

[quote name='shrike4242']If someone could score me a Contra: Shattered Soldier, I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

Man, I saw this during the original Kmart sale back in January. They only had one copy left but I didn't pick it up because I already have the game.

[quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='shrike4242']If someone could score me a Contra: Shattered Soldier, I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

Man, I saw this during the original Kmart sale back in January. They only had one copy left but I didn't pick it up because I already have the game.[/quote]

No harm, no foul. I'm sure someone might find it for me, and if not, there's always another time.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='shrike4242']If someone could score me a Contra: Shattered Soldier, I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

Man, I saw this during the original Kmart sale back in January. They only had one copy left but I didn't pick it up because I already have the game.[/quote]

No harm, no foul. I'm sure someone might find it for me, and if not, there's always another time.[/quote]

My Kmart also had only one left of Contra and I picked up at the original Kmart sale in January. Had I known shrike then I might have checked my other Kmarts a little more intesively to see if they had it. I know that other than the one near me, 2 other Kmarts didn't have it but the other two might have.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='shrike4242']If someone could score me a Contra: Shattered Soldier, I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

No harm, no foul. I'm sure someone might find it for me, and if not, there's always another time.[/quote]

My Kmart also had only one left of Contra and I picked up at the original Kmart sale in January. Had I known shrike then I might have checked my other Kmarts a little more intesively to see if they had it. I know that other than the one near me, 2 other Kmarts didn't have it but the other two might have.[/quote]

Had I thought about posting it early, then I wouldn't be kicking myself, hiccuple. :( No reason to make a special trip, I'm sure it'll be there somewhere along the way.

[quote name='DenisDFat']the kmart i went to today had nothing. I kicked over their clearance bin of audio cassettes.[/quote]'

You're a kickin' machine!

bread's done
Back