Kmart Clearance 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydigi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Most are 19.99, does those $20 coupons work on these..... let the madness ensue.

:wii:
Chaotic - 19.99
Conduit - 19.99
Don King Boxing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing - 19.99
Excitebots - Trick Racing with Wheel - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Crystal Bearers - 19.99
Final Fantasy CC - Echoes of Time - 19.99
Murumasa - 19.99
Naruto Shippuden Con Rev 3 -19.99
No More Hero's 2 -19.99
Wii Music -19.99

:ds:
DSL Stylus Green Pokemon Green Turtwig - 4.99
Nostalgia - 19.99
Sushi Go Round - 19.99

:360:
Bakugan - 19.99
charging Dock upc 804926086427 - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
Madden 10 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Blade - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Section 8 - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:ps3:
Bakugan - 19.99
Chaotic - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins - 19.99
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings - 19.99
Hawx -19.99
MLB Show 09 - 19.99
NBA Live 10 -19.99
NCAA Basketball 10 -19.99
NCAA Footbal 10 -19.99
NHL 10 -19.99
Nier - 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 19.99
Saw - 19.99
Tiger Woods 10 - 19.99
White Knight Chronicles - 19.99
Wolfenstein - 19.99

:psp:
Endwar - 19.99

RCA 22 IN LCD/DVD L22HD34D - 99.99
RCA 26in L26hd35D - 129.99

Kodak c1812 Silver Camera - 60.00

24 In LCD TV 1080P (UPC 6854170249880) - 49.00
Ventura PLV 76176 17 inch LCD HDTV (UPC 062118761761) - 59.00
Sylvania 37 In LCD LC370ss9 - 159.00
Element 19in LCD - 79.99
Element 26LE30 26 IN - 99.00
Element 32LE30 32in LCD - 129.00
Element 40in LCD 40LE45Q - 159.00
Sony 40in LCD KDL40s5100 - 199.00
Panasonic 42 TC-P42c1 600hz -199.00

Sony 7in Portable DVD Player - 49.99
Sony 9in Portable DVD Player - 49.99 DVPFX930

linksys wireless adaptor upc 745883568598 - 0.01
linksys wireless notebook adaptor upc 745883553877 - 5.00

Wiremotes All dropped $10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sloindahed']Just got NGS2:ps3: for $19.99 (still stickered at $59.99 which had the employees confused).

Thanks Kay![/QUOTE]

Yeah I went in to get Nier and asked the guy to check the price.
He pulls the game out looks at the sticker and says $59.99. I then asked if he could scan it to make sure. He tells me no that is the right price. I ask again and he tells me no the sticker says $59.99. I then asked if he could call a manager over so I can get the game scanned. Game rings up $19.99. Way to assume...

[quote name='macuseros9']Yeah I went in to get Nier and asked the guy to check the price.
He pulls the game out looks at the sticker and says $59.99. I then asked if he could scan it to make sure. He tells me no that is the right price. I ask again and he tells me no the sticker says $59.99. I then asked if he could call a manager over so I can get the game scanned. Game rings up $19.99. Way to assume...[/QUOTE]

You should have George Jefferson walked right out of electronics.

[quote name='kaydigi']You should have George Jefferson walked right out of electronics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Ususally I would but I wanted the game and been waiting for $20 price.
If it wasn't the last copy in the case though I would have.

I've only had one cashier refuse to scan an item before. Hypothetically, could they manually type in the price listed on the case instead of scan it? That would be the only reason I'd worry.

If I know a game is on clearance, I usually skip the price check all together and then change my mind if it's not the price I was expecting.

People have reported on gamefaqs.com that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Nier (PS3) are clearanced at $5. Not sure where. Anyone else seen those prices?

[quote name='macuseros9']Yeah, Ususally I would but I wanted the game and been waiting for $20 price.
If it wasn't the last copy in the case though I would have.[/QUOTE]

I meant after you bought it.

What an idiot, how hard is it just to scan something. I dealt with a couple today, all the prices are right there on the items. The first thing out of my mouth is the stickered prices may not reflect the current prices. Can I scan something for you?

[quote name='bg2001']People have reported on gamefaqs.com that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Nier (PS3) are clearanced at $5. Not sure where. Anyone else seen those prices?[/QUOTE]

A. It's Gamefaqs, mate. That should say enough right there.

B. If for some reason that is right, it is probably just at a single store, or the idiot used the fallout coupon and neglected to mention it.

[quote name='bg2001']People have reported on gamefaqs.com that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Nier (PS3) are clearanced at $5. Not sure where. Anyone else seen those prices?[/QUOTE]
Maybe those people on GFaqs are using the Fallout: New Vegas coupons to get the games for $5, since we know that those games just dropped to $19.99 at Kmart and I don't think they've been clearanced anywhere else.

Even if it were clearanced somewhere else, the only place that might drop them to $5 as a final price would probably be Toys R' Us anymore, since Target rarely goes above 75% off and Sears/Kmart clearance games are now 'capped' at $10 minimum price.:bomb:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Maybe those people on GFaqs are using the Fallout: New Vegas coupons to get the games for $5, since we know that those games just dropped to $19.99 at Kmart and I don't think they've been clearanced anywhere else.

[/QUOTE]

Is that still going on? How do I get in on that?

[quote name='Blackout']Is that still going on? How do I get in on that?[/QUOTE]
I believe the $15 off coupon stopped printing as of Sunday. You ended up getting it with the purchase of the Fallout: New Vegas coasters for $5.

So it was essentially pay $5 to get an additional $10 off a future purchase. Good part is that the coupons were not limited to just Fallout: New Vegas and said they were for 'any gaming purchase'.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I believe the $15 off coupon stopped printing as of Sunday. You ended up getting it with the purchase of the Fallout: New Vegas coasters for $5.

So it was essentially pay $5 to get an additional $10 off a future purchase. Good part is that the coupons were not limited to just Fallout: New Vegas and said they were for 'any gaming purchase'.;)[/QUOTE]

That blows. I would have definitely got in on that for some of these new drops. Oh well.

Nier and White Knight rang up $19.99 at mine, although both were stickered at $59.99. I picked up WKC

tonight around 7:40 PM for $19.99. They have one copy left. Before downtown philly, I went to the Springfield Kmart on Baltimore Pike, around Clifton Heights, and the one Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 copy they had there rang up as $49.99, so if you're gonna tell people you bought the game ,especially if there's one copy left, please make sure you tell people WHERE you bought it from. It would be a great service. Clearances aren't always nationwide.

[quote name='icqpimp']tonight around 7:40 PM for $19.99. They have one copy left. Before downtown philly, I went to the Springfield Kmart on Baltimore Pike, around Clifton Heights, and the one Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 copy they had there rang up as $49.99, so if you're gonna tell people you bought the game ,especially if there's one copy left, please make sure you tell people WHERE you bought it from. It would be a great service. Clearances aren't always nationwide.[/QUOTE]

I have been searching for ninja gaiden sigma 2 throughout philly and have not had much luck, how many did you find at the gallery kmart.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']I have been searching for ninja gaiden sigma 2 throughout philly and have not had much luck, how many did you find at the gallery kmart.[/QUOTE]
You can't be serious, can you? Re-read their whole post(including the title above their post that says they purchased NGS2 @ The Gallery in Phila. Your answer is within the first two sentences.

Well, I encountered one of those slow on the uptake Kmart stores tonight. They had their case crammed with all sorts of goodies on the price drop list but they were still all full price (at least I assume they all were - I only had a couple price checked). The guy in Electronics had never heard of a price drop and had no idea what I was talking about when I said I guess they hadn't gotten around to implementing the drops yet. It sounded like he had no idea how it works :roll:.

I wanted to use another FO coupon but I'll be out of town all week next week so that was probably my last chance except for maybe one more store I'll try Saturday - though I'm not optimistic they'll have done the drops either.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You can't be serious, can you? Re-read their whole post(including the title above their post that says they purchased NGS2 @ The Gallery in Phila. Your answer is within the first two sentences.[/QUOTE]
It's like one of those brain teasers, only it's not. Anyway, based on how he phrased it, I don't think he was thinking about how many were left, but rather how many icqpimp found. But I dunno.

Alright finally scored NGS2 for $19.99 yesterday. Had been trying all week and the price finally got adjusted.There were 3 copies left. I had asked the electonics guy the day before if he could verify the price for it, even though I had already check the price with my barcode sheet and was still ringing up at $49.99.Since he was already there changing prices, he scanned it with the price gun and it said it was do for a prcie change, but it did not tell him when and he said he didn't know when it would be. Checked yesterday and it finally kicked in. Yay been waiting on this one for awhile:D Now hopeing to score Dead Space from TRU for $6 but not looking to good.

Went to the Norfolk (VA) K-Mart yesterday and their stock was a huge mess behind the glass case, so I didn't even bother looking. On the other hand, I just scored Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at the Super K-Mart on Laskin Rd. in Va Beach for $19.99. They have two copies left. I didn't ask for a price check on other games mentioned on the list, but they had about three copies of WKC and about five copies of Nier. The associate that helped me was very nice (Joe is his name) and didn't mind taking games out of the case to price check for me at all. Best experience ever at a K-Mart hands down. The sticker on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was $59.99 and when I told Joe about the price drop, he told me that sometimes they aren't told about the drops and it makes them feel stupid.

Went to the Auburn , Maine K-mart today they didn't have Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 like I hoped they would but I ended up snagging nier for the PS3 for $20 while it still had the $49.99 sticker. There's also a couple copies left for anyone interested in picking up Nier.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You can't be serious, can you? Re-read their whole post(including the title above their post that says they purchased NGS2 @ The Gallery in Phila. Your answer is within the first two sentences.[/QUOTE]

Ok I didn't read everything he posted sue me, it was past 3 am and maybe I shouldn't be posting, but if you are having a heavy period this month don't take it out on me.

Grabbed a copy of Nier (PS3) and a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3). Last for each, I think.

It was weird, though. A number of games were outside of the glass case but inside the plastic, anti-theft cases. Apparently, NGS2 wasn't expensive enough to warrant being in one - it was priced (as in marked) at $19.99.

Nier, on the other hand, was in the glass and marked at $49.99. The Xbox 360 copies were the same as NGS2 (outside and marked at $19.99), so I was happy I looked in the case (thought they were sold out). An employee was in the electronics department, though I've never had issues finding anyone the last few years I've visited.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Ok I didn't read everything he posted sue me, it was past 3 am and maybe I shouldn't be posting, but if you are having a heavy period this month don't take it out on me.[/QUOTE]
Well obviously at that hour you shouldn't be on forums without your red tipped cane and dog, Mr. Murdoch.;) But I've sleep typed too, it happens, which is why I wait till I can pay attention(and I'm wide awake) before I surf to CAG to look for deals.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Ok I didn't read everything he posted sue me, it was past 3 am and maybe I shouldn't be posting, but if you are having a heavy period this month don't take it out on me.[/QUOTE]
That's why I wait till I'm awake before reading the forums, it helps immensely Mr. Murdoch.;)

Picked up Nier for $19.99. Still some NGS2 and others on the list but decided to just get the one game. It was between Nier and NGS2 and I figured that I could probably just Goozex NGS2.

Picked up a silver PS2 DS2 last night for $5 to go with my PS2 silver slim that I got for $10 on CL. :D

I may pick up another if I ever want to do some multiplayer. (they had 3 left)

[quote name='dabamus']Picked up a silver PS2 DS2 last night for $5 to go with my PS2 silver slim that I got for $10 on CL. :D

I may pick up another if I ever want to do some multiplayer. (they had 3 left)[/QUOTE]
They had about 6-7 in my area. I currently am in possession of 3 of those 6-7 and I don't even have a PS2 at this point.:whistle2:#

But if I did, I'd be off of here playing Vice City for 6-7 hours straight. Nothing but great music in that game.

[quote name='FeralWraith']Is that DS2 price for the silver color only, or does it apply to all of them?

If so....Ima going shopping tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Silver only as far as I have seen.

I've gotta decide what to use this $15 FONV coupon on. Muramasa, Boy & His Blob, MGS4, WKC, Dead Space, RE5 (to complete my CE w/ the disc that I previously traded to GS).

Too many to choose from. :cry:

Just a heads up. I was in Big Lots in southern Indiana this morning and they had several games marked down to $10. Don't know if it's national or not, but among them is Tiger Woods 10 on 360.
I don't mean to threadcrap or go off topic, but I thought this might help some of you.

Back on topic: is Saw worth $19.99?

Found ninja gaiden sigma 2 for 20 at big kmart in Deptford Nj. I did not check the other games so call the kmarts first and get them to hold it for the rest of the day if they have what you are looking for.

[quote name='ragtop70']Just a heads up. I was in Big Lots in southern Indiana this morning and they had several games marked down to $10. Don't know if it's national or not, but among them is Tiger Woods 10 on 360.
I don't mean to threadcrap or go off topic, but I thought this might help some of you.

Back on topic: is Saw worth $19.99?[/QUOTE]
If you really like the Saw franchise you may like the game. It wont last long however and the gameplay isnt the best. Having said that I liked it enough and it was worth $17 to me.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Found ninja gaiden sigma 2 for 20 at big kmart in Deptford Nj. I did not check the other games so call the kmarts first and get them to hold it for the rest of the day if they have what you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

I see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at my local Kmart for $14.99. Apparently that's ymmv.

Also, I found two black label copies of Final Fantasy XII for $19.99 along with the GH version of Shadow of the Colossus for $9.99.

Many of the games I've been watching there are still full price (Folklore $60 :bomb: ).

[quote name='Invicta 61']I see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at my local Kmart for $14.99. Apparently that's ymmv. [/QUOTE]

You sure that isn't Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1? Because I saw NGS1 Greatest Hits version at my Kmart for $14.99 in the $14.99 mini-rack with various shovelware. And that really isn't a CAG deal since that's near normal price (got mine for $8.30 elsewhere), unless you are gonna use a coupon with it.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']You sure that isn't Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1? Because I saw NGS1 Greatest Hits version at my Kmart for $14.99 in the $14.99 mini-rack with various shovelware. And that really isn't a CAG deal since that's near normal price (got mine for $8.30 elsewhere), unless you are gonna use a coupon with it.[/QUOTE]

Not a big Ninja Gaiden fan so I'll have to check on that. Thought it was the second one.

Found Dirt 2 both Xbox and PS3 at 14.99. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway also are at $14.99. Is Nier a really good game? I just saw a lot of people mentioned it.

[quote name='foreinter']Found Dirt 2 both Xbox and PS3 at 14.99. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway also are at $14.99. Is Nier a really good game? I just saw a lot of people mentioned it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's because most places still sell Nier for almost 40 to 50 bucks. So when Kmart drop this to 19.99, I think a lot of people would jump on the chance to get it. Including me :)

[quote name='Invicta 61']I see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 at my local Kmart for $14.99. Apparently that's ymmv.

Also, I found two black label copies of Final Fantasy XII for $19.99 along with the GH version of Shadow of the Colossus for $9.99.

Many of the games I've been watching there are still full price (Folklore $60 :bomb: ).[/QUOTE]

I already asked Josh to lower the price to the 20-30 price range for Folklore (to be on par with everyone else mostly) and I guess he chose not to do it... Still see the same 5 copies at my kmart for over a year.

Check gamestop they have a new/used copies for 20 dollars there.

Purchased Nier (didn't know which version to pick...XB360 or PS3 but went for the PS3 version) but no sign of White Knight Chronicles (which I wanted)... alongside Nier was Rock Band Metal and that's about it. You know...I need to get a pricing on Star Ocean for the PS3...have wanted it but not over $50.

Also, saw Dragon Age and the expansion for $19.99 for the XB360.

I found nier to be artistic but souless. The combat is crap and it got boring real quick. Its worth it for the music though.

[quote name='gorebago']I found nier to be artistic but souless. The combat is crap and it got boring real quick. Its worth it for the music though.[/QUOTE]

Game gets a lot better in the second half, and subsequent play-through's start on the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back