Kmart.com - Wii Rayman Origins - $9.99 (online only price - 99cents shipping/SYW Max eligible)

I might try PM'ing this to BBY and use an RZ cert that is expiring soon (if I can find one close enough that is).  Thanks for the heads up.

Tempting. I've been wanting to ditch my Xbox 360 copy for a Wii one for a while now.
Just wondering why? does the wii one have something that the 360 one doesnt? I ask because i also have the 360 version and am wondering if im missing something.
Not really. I finished my Rayman Origins Wii version twice, and after watching gameplay/walkthroughs from others using their PS3/360 versions, I mainly see that those versions, at times, have more enemies on the screen at certain points in the game, and the Wii version does NOT have all the versions of the double Lum King song (they just play one version every single time I go for double lums), unfortunately (0:23 to 0:31 in http://youtu.be/X_m-50qXcLc?t=23s). So I would say that the PS3/360 versions are superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I can say about the Wii version having an edge (sorta) is that most people will routinely have 4 Wii controllers for the local co-op, whereas it's not as common to have four 360 / PS3 controllers.  Otherwise the Wii version is inferior.

bread's done
Back