Kmart Drive Club

Am I missing something? The listing when you search for it has a thing that says I can get $40 in points, but on the actual product page, I only see $20.

So when do you get the points? When it ships? I ordered and it says I earned $40.60 in rewards points, then go back to my account and it shows nothing.

As far as I can see. This offer's DoA.

$20 in points now.
It's not. Add it to your Kart (get it?! It's a pun! A play on the word Kmart! So Klever). and then look at the amount you'll earn for your next purchase. Should show $40.60.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Ordered through shopdiscover, not sure how the cash back will work out - it is 10% now, but if they charge later, it may be 5%.

Thanks OP.  Couldn't resist jumping on this one even tho I've never bought any new release games from Kmart and rarely anything else.  I had actually received $10 of surprise credit that expires in a couple of days that I probably wasn't even going to use so that make it 49.99 for the game +40.50 in points.

Oh... and 3% back from ebates.  So if I count the points and rebates, the game will cost 8 bucks.  Well technically 13 or so w/ tax but 8 bucks sounds better :)

Worked for me. Thanks bro! "Gives a high five to OP"
Looks like its gonna be the first game I nab alongside MGS 5 ^u^
NOTE: I used my credit card as the purchase method because A: They charge when the game ships instead of instant w Paypal, and B: in case the amount of reward points change between now and then, I can just cancel it before it ships :3

Worked for me. Thanks bro! "Gives a high five to OP"
Looks like its gonna be the first game I nab alongside MGS 5 ^u^
NOTE: I used my credit card as the purchase method because A: They charge when the game ships instead of instant w Paypal, and B: in case the amount of reward points change between now and then, I can just cancel it before it ships :3
I don't see any way to cancel it before it ships. It seems like their site indicates you can only do a return after you receive it. Perhaps calling them would result in an override, but their site seems to not give cancellations as an option.

I don't see any way to cancel it before it ships. It seems like their site indicates you can only do a return after you receive it. Perhaps calling them would result in an override, but their site seems to not give cancellations as an option.
Only way to cancel is by using the chat/phone option. I tried it with a pre-order and they refunded right away.

I don't even like racing games and I jumped on this deal. Went through Ebates, used my Sears card for 5x base points, had $5 in we miss you points to use and used a earn $10 in points when spending $50 or more coupon.

My total was: $58.84 after tax which earned $52.75 in SYWR points and $1.76 cash back from Ebates

Wasn't it 50 in SYWR points and not 40 In SYWR points or did they change it

I don't even like racing games and I jumped on this deal. Went through Ebates, used my Sears card for 5x base points, had $5 in we miss you points to use and used a earn $10 in points when spending $50 or more coupon.

My total was: $58.84 after tax which earned $52.75 in SYWR points and $1.76 cash back from Ebates
Darn, I can't find that coupon in my account (just a bunch of Apparel, Footwear, and Home Fashions coupons), so I'll probably hold off on this unless it comes back. :wall:

I've tried using the same coupon before and it wouldn't let me apply it to a video game preorder. I wonder if it's account by account basis?

YMMV, but if you have a store closing near you, they might give you a set of coupons when you checkout. the set i got today gave me a year of the shop your way max membership for 99 cents, a $20 off $50 a $10 off $10, $10 off $20 and a $5 off $35 purchase.  going to use the $20 off $50 to preorder watch dogs, and use the max membership to get free shipping since that drops it below the amount for regular free shipping.

also here a update on the Upgrade for the game from Sony.

Sony reverses controversial PS4 Driveclub upgrade deal

Original plan "was not appropriate," Sony says; you can now keep the full game even if your PS Plus subscription runs out
On Wednesday, Sony announced that PlayStation Plus subscribers who downloaded a copy of a special PS Plus version of PlayStation 4 racing game Driveclub could upgrade to the full version for $50--$10 less than retail. Otherwise, all subscribers get a stripped down version of the game for free. But what sounded like a good upgrade deal became problematic when Sony also said that you'd lose access to the full game's content if your PlayStation Plus subscription lapsed. As you'd expect, fans spoke out against this policy.

Sony has now reversed that decision. In a statement posted on the PlayStation Blog, Sony writes: "Our priority for Driveclub is to enable you to play and enjoy everything it has to offer and PlayStation recognises that the prior plan for Driveclub entitlement for the upgrade to the PS Plus edition was not appropriate. As a result, we have adjusted the PlayStation Plus terms for Driveclub. Now, If you intend on downloading Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition, and upgrading to the full game experience, you will have access to the full game even if your PlayStation Plus subscription runs out." http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-reverses-controversial-ps4-driveclub-upgrade-deal/1100-6419526/ 

also some details about the amount of content in the plus version

An active PlayStation Plus subscription entitles you to download DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition for free. This edition comes with the India location, 11 tracks, 10 cars, and access to all game modes. There is an option to upgrade the PS Plus Edition to the full version at a slight discount of $10 off the $59.99 price, which will then give you access to all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars, and all tour events.

bread's done
Back