Kmart online game clearance: Web of Shadows (PS3) $19.97 and others

[quote name='strait edge follower']Cheapest price for this game that I have seen new and used. I didn't like it much when I played it at gamestop a while back. Is the game good overall ?[/QUOTE]

NewEgg.com had it for $14.99 a few weeks ago, but the deal is dead now.

The sale is also in stores too, so YMMV as well. I picked up Punch-Out and Luche Libre for $20 each. I'll have to go back today sometime to see if I can find any other gems.

Just FYI, if you go to the store for these, the cases will be empty on a table (were at the one near me) and they have to go into a back room and get a sealed copy.

[quote name='Dranakin']Eh. If this was Shattered Dimensions, I'd be interested.[/QUOTE]

Seconded, still waiting on $20 for SD from Amazon (it comes with a pretty art book, I think). I got lucky and picked up WoS from a closing BBV for $9, though it lacks a manual/proper art insert :(

Also, I laughed really hard @ that Spiderman 2 comment because I know exactly the kind of people you're talking about. Nothing's nerdier than being a comic book video-game fan, rite? Or even worse a comic book movie video game fan?

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']So clearance has finally returned to Kmart?? Can't wait for this one to drop to $5 then I'll pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Clearance has always been @ K-mart, just check out the main thread.
Good luck waiting for a price-drop to $5 though... I think it's gonna stay at $20, maybe dip to $15 at the most.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Clearance has always been @ K-mart, just check out the main thread.
Good luck waiting for a price-drop to $5 though... I think it's gonna stay at $20, maybe dip to $15 at the most.[/QUOTE]

Lol completely forgot about that. Haven't checked it in so long. Looks like the only games that hit $5 are some PSP that went on clearance everywhere else like 2 years ago....

Didn't see it online, but checked one of the stores today and found an original cased Twilight Princess for $19.99 in the glass case. Lazy ass dude working the gaming section walked over, did a 180 and proceeded to hand me a Nintendo Select version from the shelf trying to convince me it was the same thing, lol! Told him good, and that he could have the select version, but I needed that OG cased one out of the glass;) He was mumbling something the entire time while ringing it up, but I didn't pay him any attention and happily left with what I wanted. Probably wanted it for himself, oh well\\:D/

[quote name='GreenSpark']Didn't see it online, but checked one of the stores today and found an original cased Twilight Princess for $19.99 in the glass case. Lazy ass dude working the gaming section walked over, did a 180 and proceeded to hand me a Nintendo Select version from the shelf trying to convince me it was the same thing, lol! Told him good, and that he could have the select version, but I needed that OG cased one out of the glass;) He was mumbling something the entire time while ringing it up, but I didn't pay him any attention and happily left with what I wanted. Probably wanted it for himself, oh well\\:D/[/QUOTE]

My local K-mart has a ton of original Twilight Princesses? Are they really that special?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']My local K-mart has a ton of original Twilight Princesses? Are they really that special?[/QUOTE]

Probably not to anyone else, who knows. I just needed it to help complete my sealed all original covered Nintendo games on the Wii. Only 5 left now;)

bread's done
Back