Kmart PRE-BF sale 32" Olevia LCD HDTV-$419.99 and Guitar Hero II for 360 for $60

I know, it's probably NOT that big of a deal, but I found this while looking through Kmart's online site for potential deals. Hell, I didn't even know they made a DDR Universe bundle for PS2.

Although, be prepared to possibly be denied, since the listing has Take 2 as the manufacturer and the pic is that of 2K Sports Major League Baseball 2k7.

Here's the link for those who might be interested in trying though:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_1630000000711370P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&cName=Video+Games&sName=PlayStation+2+Games

UPDATE: Olevia 32" HDTV for almost $300 off @ Kmart the day BEFORE Black Friday. That's right, Kmart is open ON Thanksgiving this year from 7 am to 9 pm(according to my local flyer).

Here's the link to the front page of the circular for Thursdays sale:
http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/Default.aspx?action=browsepagelarge&storeid=2421105&rapid=483183&pagenumber=1

And, on page 2, as if the nearly $300 off the tv wasn't enough, they have Guitar Hero II for the 360 listed @ $59.99($30 off).

Link: http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/Default.aspx?action=browsepagelarge&storeid=2421105&rapid=483183&pagenumber=2

The rest of the circular includes $3.99 dvds(many of the same ones Target, BB or CC are selling for the same price on BF) and a ton of other stuff.

Check it out my fellow CAGs.

Sorry to Shieryda about deleting the link for Digital Devil Saga 2 for PS2:

It's $49.99 on Kmart's site and I know how hard it is to find in the wild usually. So once again, here's the link:

Digital Devil Saga 2(PS2):

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_1630000000719633P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&keyword=devil

my tv is usually always on, so it's not that big of a dea (switching inputs takes 1-2 seconds)l. my only gripe is my sat tv remote only turns the tv on and changes the volume. no switching inputs. but not that big of a deal again, its my Xbox tv. I'd rather spend my money on other things, IE games etc.

Don't forget about the coupons from the Friends and Family/American Diabetes Assoc. promotion a couple weeks ago.

As far as I remember, weren't they 20% off ANY one item? Imagine getting the Olevia tv for UNDER $350 with it.

For anyone that has the Olevia, do you know if you hook up surround sound, will it make the speakers not "pop". The only down side from reviews on the TV is the speakers messing up. So i would hate to not be able to make that noise go away.

Wow my Kmart sucks ass when it has customers. They are so used to standing around they don't know how to handle people actually wanting to make purchases. There electronics pickup, checkout and allowing people to shop normally was cluster f'ed. Half the employees were arguing with each other and some old lady employee was about to cry from stress since noone would give her register a override. That said I showed up at 6:50 (store opened at 7) and was greeted by a line of easily 100 people! I managed to get a ticket for the $420 Olevia tv from a stranger in the front of the line who decided they no longer wanted the tv. Highest number I heard was 14 as far as tvs went and they got 10 Wiis. If you was after 5:00 you didn't get a Wii a lady in line said.... Glad I got mine last month i'd hate to fight holiday crowds for a Wii!

I had planned to go high end and spend bout $1000 on a 37" but after seeing comments around here and reading up on the Olevia I decided to bite and it will eventually become a bedroom tv whenever I decide to go bigger. Got it home and the 360 looks great on it through the VGA cable I had been using with my old school 19" pc monitor. Played some CoD4 and watch a little of 300 (which when I got home I found out that the cashier didn't even charge me for) both looked good and I haven't even played with the tv settings yet. Gotta pick up some cables later to hook up my PS3 and Wii. :D$445 for tv and 2 dvd set of 300 aint bad. Anyone else pick this up?

my mom wanted to pick up the Olevia TV and I got there at 8am and they were already out, the salesman said that they sold out last night. I thought it fishy. Does K-mart do price adjustments? And did my mom dodge a bullet by not buying it?

Does anyone know of a site that will help for calibrating this TV? Or anyone here that has it that can help. I tried playing around with it today with no luck.

And are PS2 gane thru composite supposed to look like crap? They image is all muddy and blurry. Looks really bad.

Glad to see many got in on this and that I was able to help some of ya out. Figured I'd been lurking round here too much lately n needed to give something back.

[quote name='ShinMusashi44']Does anyone know of a site that will help for calibrating this TV? Or anyone here that has it that can help. I tried playing around with it today with no luck.

And are PS2 gane thru composite supposed to look like crap? They image is all muddy and blurry. Looks really bad.[/quote]
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=756206

Don't know about PS2, only thing i've connected is my 360 through the PC VGA port before I hit the road to visit family. Gonna buy a HDMI cable at Walmart in the morning for my PS3 ($15, or $8 at Monoprice if you can wait) will be trying my Wii shortly hopefully it looks good enough that I dont have to spring for hd cables since it's the least played of the 3...

[quote name='ShinMusashi44']Does anyone know of a site that will help for calibrating this TV? Or anyone here that has it that can help. I tried playing around with it today with no luck.

And are PS2 gane thru composite supposed to look like crap? They image is all muddy and blurry. Looks really bad.[/quote]

Upgrade to component cables and I guarantee the picture improves. Still, 480i/p images don't look great on an LCD any way you cut it. Some TV manufacturers use better video processors than others. I'm not sure how well the Olevia can potentially display 480, but I know it will be greatly improved through component cables.

bread's done
Back