Kmart preview ads 4/21 through 5/11

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Kmart.com offers future ad previews for its Shop Your Way members. If you change the date values in the URL you can peek at ad deals for the next 2 to 3 weeks. :D

Disclaimer: Usually these prices are correct, but there could be more deals that the site didn't put up yet.

April 21 to April 27 (confirmed with paper ad)
SYWR members only:
Get $10 in SYWR points when you buy at least $60 in electronics. Video game consoles count for this offer. Video game software might not count.

April 28 to May 4
SYWR members only:
:3ds: Buy a 3DS regular version for $169.99, get $10 in SYWR points.

SYWR members only:
WiiU Buy both the WiiU 8GB Basic system for $299.99 and NintendoLand for $59.99 together, get $50 in SYWR points.

May 5 to May 11

:360::ps3: Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $39.99
:360::ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us $39.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $39.99
:360::ps3: BioShock Infinite $44.99
:360: Gears of War Judgment $44.99

SYWR members only:
:ds: Buy a DSi for $99.99, get $10 in SYWR points.

Nothing more after this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid Metal']Anyone confirm that buying $60 in games will net you the $10 in sywr points?[/QUOTE]

Yes and clearance video games work also.

Injustice going down to 40 bucks 3 weeks after release isn't really a sign of anything. It's surprising if a game doesn't hit 40 bucks in the first month the past few years. Mortal Kombat 9 at Kmart launch week was part of a ridiculous deal day 1 with Portal 2 where if you bought both they gave out a 60 dollar GC and a 20 dollar PSN/MS Points card, plus a few bucks extra from reward points. MK9 was essentially sub 30 bucks on release day.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up since I was hoping for Injustice around that price. Very nice to know I can skip out on any $45+ sales the next couple weeks and still be covered.

Do we know next week's Kmart add start 05/12?

I typically get Kmart inserts on Thursday for the following week but nothing came this week.

[quote name='GBAstar']Do we know next week's Kmart add start 05/12?

I typically get Kmart inserts on Thursday for the following week but nothing came this week.[/QUOTE]
I got it today.
Once again, no video game deals and a SYWR deal giving out $10 in bonus points from $60 or over spent on an electronics purchase.

I'll post the new previews later today.

bread's done
Back