Kmart : Professor Layton The Last Specter - $9.97

I'd love to go there and take a look, but Kmart has dropped so far off my gaming radar and their CS is so horrid, it's not even funny. Kinda sad really......Only reason I go there is cause they have my deodarant on sale every once in a while and I just bought 6 of em. I should be good for a little while :)

I really wish there was a K-mart near me. This is the only Layton game I don't own. I tried to pick it up when it went on clearance on their website but after the order went though, it was never processed on their end. Sad day.

I went to my local Kmart in Bakersfield, CA to pick this up. They had one in stock that still said 29.95 so I asked the lady at the counter if she could price check it for me. She did and sure enough it rang up 9.97, so if you happen to see the price not right at your local Kmart I would check and make sure. Thanks!

[quote name='robdog112']I went to my local Kmart in Bakersfield, CA to pick this up. They had one in stock that still said 29.95 so I asked the lady at the counter if she could price check it for me. She did and sure enough it rang up 9.97, so if you happen to see the price not right at your local Kmart I would check and make sure. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Damnit. I went to K-Mart and didn't find the game but I found another one, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS) for $14.99. I should have asked for the price of this and see if it was lower.

I asked if they can check if they had Professor Layton The Last Specter in stock and the lady working there said she can't. She said she would have to scan the bar code on the box to see if was in stock. That was effing dumb.

Thank OP. Picked it up for the wife. She loves professor Layton games. They also had an ace combat game for the 3ds for 9.97 but didnt get it...

I had to take it to the front of the store (2 guys left the electronics sections to carry out a tv and never came back)....terrible CS but getting it for 10 was worth a bit of hassle.

Thanks OP, I managed to get the last copy at my store (in fact, it was the very last DS game I flipped through in the clearance bin, I was juuuuuust about to give up).

Game's worth more than the price, but KMart is seriously lacking in their gaming department here in the city. I'd go but it's just not worth it since it feels like a soul crushing experience everytime I step inside of one.

bread's done
Back