Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I like my new one.[/QUOTE]

thanks!! everyone should fix theirs now!

[quote name='confoosious']I've had a problem getting the freebie throw ins though. They always can't find it.[/QUOTE]

After the COD:BO deal a month ago, I am dreading this.

Good thing ole' Josh is here to straighten out any issues.

I just bought Killzone 3 and I had $81 in points. Arent I able to use wahtever amount I want? i wanted to only use $40... but they said nope, have to use the whole thing.. really? I wasnt aware of that? thats kind of eh. Disappointing. I wanted to have $41 left over not $21.

Anybody else experience something like this?

[quote name='litobirdy']I just bought Killzone 3 and I had $81 in points. Arent I able to use wahtever amount I want? i wanted to only use $40... but they said nope, have to use the whole thing.. really? I wasnt aware of that? thats kind of eh. Disappointing. I wanted to have $41 left over not $21.[/QUOTE]

why? what's the difference? The point is to use up as much as you can.

Wouldn't you rather have $20 cash in your pocket instead of 20,000 SYWR points?

It's been posted multiple times that you can use however many points you want to use. This isn't a case of just Kmart employees being wrong, it's also your fault for not knowing, considering how many times it's been posted that you can use any amount of points that you want.
If you don't like what they tell you, you are free to not make the purchase. If a Kmart worker told me that I had to use all of my points, when I asked to only use some, I would politely tell them that's not true, and walk away.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']Thank you Josh. I will be getting the pokemon deal do you know if the Janesville WI store will be having this deal ?[/QUOTE]
Every store will have the deal, since it's a blog-featured offer.

It's posted right at the top of the first post:

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Any chance we'll see some Move deals in the future?

This week I picked up a copy of Enslaved. $15 was too sweet a price to pass up.

[quote name='bzchanboy']Hey Josh or Stockboy could you tell me what the heck is going on with store #4349 (Redwood City, CA) not getting Bulletstorm for either console? I've been patient and called the store to check in on if they have "received" the game but the employee's said they haven't gotten it from receiving.

I'm upset cause I wasted gas going to the store yesterday only to go to the san mateo store where it was conveniently sold out for 360. I just wanted to make sure to get the game day one so I ensure a Epic Edition copy.[/QUOTE]

I had the same experience with both De Blob 2 and Bulletstorm for 360. They did have Killzone 3 but I had to go the San Mateo store later that afternoon to get the aforementioned games.

[quote name='GBAstar']got next week's Kmart flyer... not much in it but I did notice:

A) Heavy Rain is advertised as a "Greatest Hit" with a price tag of $29.99
[/QUOTE]
Josh... $20 Heavy Rain. Make it happen, man. I know you wanted it. Let's do this thing :D

[quote name='Quadriflax']Josh... $20 Heavy Rain. Make it happen, man. I know you wanted it. Let's do this thing :D[/QUOTE]

In line with that, let's get a deal on UC2: GOTY as well!

Went to buy a copy of Enslaved today for :360:... The case looked like someone had just randomly tossed games in it. There was no one in the video games department and I didn't see an Enslaved in the case. I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. I guess I'll wait until it hits $10, instead.

[quote name='confoosious']It's called getting rid of old inventory.[/QUOTE]

The problem with that theory is that these are DSis created just for this promotion (unless they honestly took a bunch of spare models and re-painted/etched them), so I agree with the original poster on the XLs, that would have had me in for 1 @ K-mart.

OT: Planning a trip to my 5 mile away Walmart for a RS2/M+ bundle and 10 mile away K-mart tomorrow (they're in the same direction), hoping points will post by then so I can pick up BS without any intervention from Josh. Q: If they post Saturday, will it be 12:01 a.m. Saturday, or 12:01 p.m. Saturday?

it doesn't necessarily have to be a completed DSi to be "old inventory".

Also would you have been willing to pay another $20 for the bundle if they used xl parts? Or were you expecting the current bundle price?

[quote name='confoosious']it doesn't necessarily have to be a completed DSi to be "old inventory".

Also would you have been willing to pay another $20 for the bundle if they used xl parts? Or were you expecting the current bundle price?[/QUOTE]

Would prefer the current price (what it should have been, MSRP for an XL (pre-3DS price drop) + $10 for Pokemon B/W is an actual deal), but with K-mart's deal, I definitely would have bit on an XL for $20 more.

[quote name='kennedykougar']nice offer on Dragon age II now lets hope the stores have ample suply of PSN/xbox live cards lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't recall my store ever having the $50 cards for either system.

[quote name='Killbomb']Yeah, I don't recall my store ever having the $50 cards for either system.[/QUOTE]

My stores only once had $20 PSN cards, which is annoying cause I have to buy either a $50 or nuthin.

[quote name='Killbomb']Yeah, I don't recall my store ever having the $50 cards for either system.[/QUOTE]
A lot of K-Marts are damn good at hiding the cards. I've seen them in 3 places at my store.

1. Right at the register in electronics.
2. Hanging in the aisle with controllers and other game accessories and locked with those hanging locks.
3. Front of the store near all the giftcards.

good thing i don't need the $20 card, cuz i can find the $50 card with no problem. idk what i'm going to do when Homefront comes out.

........fingers bloodied, head aching........I've caught up with everyone.

OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM SYWR ON MvC3 Points.

They have confirmed that the fix IS going in this weekend and that if the points do not show up by 2/28 there is an issue with the customers account email settings (I will still help out).

I will be sending a follow up email to everyone that emailed me the last couple of weeks regarding this issue with this update.

Now Josh, we've already determined that you're at least part cyborg. So how did your fingers get bloodied? :D
Glad to hear that issue is finally getting fixed.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']I have been waiting for my gift card from Josh since Feb. 7 and it still hasn't arrived :(

I'm just going to email him about it[/QUOTE]
It is strange. I never get complaints about never receiving gift cards. But the ones that shipped out the 7th of Feb I have had at least 5 people bring it up.

[quote name='Altanis']Now Josh, we've already determined that you're at least part cyborg. So how did your fingers get bloodied? :D
Glad to hear that issue is finally getting fixed.[/QUOTE]
Synthetic blood :)

Blame the postal service. That works.

And I say this as someone who has like 5 family members (I think. It's either 4 or 5) that work for the USPS.

[quote name='Quadriflax']Josh... $20 Heavy Rain. Make it happen, man. I know you wanted it. Let's do this thing :D[/QUOTE]
It will :) Probably in April or May.

[quote name='vlv723']So pretty much you're ordering all PSN/XBL point cards from Gift Gard Mall for all locations?

And to clarify: I can only buy one card for the $30 off? (aka Limit 1)[/QUOTE]

I also want to know if there will be a 1 card limit when purchasing the DA2 deal :D

[quote name='FINALBOSS']A lot of K-Marts are damn good at hiding the cards. I've seen them in 3 places at my store.

1. Right at the register in electronics.
2. Hanging in the aisle with controllers and other game accessories and locked with those hanging locks.
3. Front of the store near all the giftcards.[/QUOTE]

My store has the 1600 point cards on the gift card rack in the front. There are spots for the other cards in electronics with the controllers but they are always empty. I don't remember ever seeing PSN cards of any denomination there though come to think of it.

[quote name='ILLregular']I also want to know if there will be a 1 card limit when purchasing the DA2 deal :D[/QUOTE]

I sent him an e-mail a few days ago and replied back that it is a limit 1 card per deal. So if you want another card, buy another copy of the game or wait for Crysis 2. :lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Along with Uncharted 2 GOTY, right? ;)[/QUOTE]
It would be nice to get HR and U2 on sale before the only thing left is the horrible Greatest Hits cases that come out any day now.

[quote name='vlv723']I sent him an e-mail a few days ago and replied back that it is a limit 1 card per deal. So if you want another card, buy another copy of the game or wait for Crysis 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cool, i thought so... thanks. I'm grabbing both the DA2 and Crysis 2 deals either way ;)

Searched the thread and couldn't find anything on it. Will Bulletstorm get a discount to $45 like some of the other big titles a few weeks after release?

The Pokemon deal is awesome, but I already reserved at Gamestop and my branch closed. With it's closing, we got a 20% off coupon at the relocation. So 40% vs 50%, so not worth it for me. I told some friends and they're down though.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']It would be nice to get HR and U2 on sale before the only thing left is the horrible Greatest Hits cases that come out any day now.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so. May pick up Heavy Rain next week. May have to go another route for Uncharted 2 GOTY.

[quote name='ILLregular']Cool, i thought so... thanks. I'm grabbing both the DA2 and Crysis 2 deals either way ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if I want to keep holding on to my DA2 Preorder since it's gonna be the Signature Edition. Perhaps that edition will sell pretty high on fleabay? Any advice guys?

[quote name='vlv723']I'm not sure if I want to keep holding on to my DA2 Preorder since it's gonna be the Signature Edition. Perhaps that edition will sell pretty high on fleabay? Any advice guys?[/QUOTE]

Signature edition is selling for 120ish on ebay right now.

Im selling mine and buying at K-mart.

Paying 60 extra dollars for a character you can buy and a few silly in game weapons is crazy, but people be crazy and I'll be happy to profit off that.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Signature edition is selling for 120ish on ebay right now.

Im selling mine and buying at K-mart.

Paying 60 extra dollars for a character you can buy and a few silly in game weapons is crazy, but people be crazy and I'll be happy to profit off that.[/QUOTE]
Wow thats crazy!!!
Definitely better to just sell it and pick up a regular copy from k-mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back