Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznhero913']i thought it was god of war[/QUOTE]

No, it is not (you're confusing it with God of War Collection). The GoW triple pack is for Gears of War.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'll ask Sega this morning.[/QUOTE]

Since you're going to ask Sega, can you also ask if you can put Alpha Protocol up for sale at around $20?

I was hoping the game would be part of the clearance wave but sadly was not on the list. And since Sega pretty much abandoned the game, it'll just sit on your shelves collecting dust. After hearing some of the impressions for the game, I wouldn't mind getting it if the price was right.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Always a good weekend with my lil' Josh :) He turns 1 this weekend so we definitely have some good plans.[/QUOTE]
Completely off-topic:
:lol: Nice! I hear you. My son just turned 1 on the 2nd.
Happy birthday to yours! :applause:

[quote name='worrybomb']Since you're going to ask Sega, can you also ask if you can put Alpha Protocol up for sale at around $20?

I was hoping the game would be part of the clearance wave but sadly was not on the list. And since Sega pretty much abandoned the game, it'll just sit on your shelves collecting dust. After hearing some of the impressions for the game, I wouldn't mind getting it if the price was right.[/QUOTE]
This might be tough, they just gave us an exclusive every day price of $29.99 (MSRP is $39.99 right now) which definitely cost them a lot.

[quote name='Vader582']Completely off-topic:
:lol: Nice! I hear you. My son just turned 1 on the 2nd.
Happy birthday to yours! :applause:[/QUOTE]
Congrats to you as well!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']If you could that would be great just so I can process the GC today. Appreciate it![/QUOTE]Done. Thanks so much for your consistently amazing hard work!

OT: Happy First Birthday to your son!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Always a good weekend with my lil' Josh :) He turns 1 this weekend so we definitely have some good plans.[/QUOTE]

Only 1 more year til the terrible 2's which only last FOREVER:hot:

Looks like I might try and get Yakuza 4 at KMart when it comes out if the deal is sweetened is more like Josh is saying. I already have Yakuza 3 but I can trade in the free copy from KMart to Amazon to atleast cover the tax I would have to pay to shop at KMart as opposed to Amazon.

[quote name='bobphone']Where's this Yakuza 4 deal mentioned?[/QUOTE]
Search for it or look back a couple pages. That is what I did. Search SHC Gamer's posts. He mentions it there.

[quote name='worrybomb']Since you're going to ask Sega, can you also ask if you can put Alpha Protocol up for sale at around $20?

I was hoping the game would be part of the clearance wave but sadly was not on the list. And since Sega pretty much abandoned the game, it'll just sit on your shelves collecting dust. After hearing some of the impressions for the game, I wouldn't mind getting it if the price was right.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure if this is allowed or not, but I am selling a complete, very good XBOX 360 edition of this game. If you PM me I can send it to you shipped for $17.50

The triple pack is Gears of war. It comes with Gears 1, 2, and all of the DLC for 2.

[quote name='aznhero913']i thought it was god of war[/QUOTE]

I'll go ahead and recommend this game for $30. It's got some great dialog and choices. The gameplay isn't perfect but if you go all stealth in the beginning and build up your assault type skills some of the problems don't show as bad. I really enjoyed it. Would be a good one to use some bonus points on to drop your buy-in price.

Haven't looked into how these SYW reward points work but the 25 dollar value was too enticing to not cancel my SE of MVC3 on amazon...totally stoked to see the K-Mart in Brookfield, Wisconsin had a few each of the SE...BONUS! Thanks Stockboy.

Snatched up Dragon Quest VI too :p

[quote name='gugaplex']Would the KZ3 Helgast edition qualify for the SYWR points?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this also...also if a customer would use partial SYWR points plus the reaminder in cash would that qualify for the points (20,0000)($20) also? Meaning, do extra point offers only work when paying all cash, or can we get the extra points using all points, or would we get extra points with partial points/cash purcahse?

[quote name='cag1000']I'd like to know this also...also if a customer would use partial SYWR points plus the reaminder in cash would that qualify for the points (20,0000)($20) also? Meaning, do extra point offers only work when paying all cash, or can we get the extra points using all points, or would we get extra points with partial points/cash purcahse?[/QUOTE]

You'll still get the bonus if you use rewards on the purchase.

The only difference would be the amount of standard rewards points you would accumulate. i.e. If you used $20 worth of rewards on the purchase, you would get the bonus 20,000 + points for the amount of cash you spent.

$60 game - $20 rewards = $40 + 20,000 points + 400 points

[quote name='dino88']You'll still get the bonus if you use rewards on the purchase.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...even if the entire purchase is made with points?...ooo and an honor coming from Eric the "actor" ack ack lol

K, sorry for the KMart noob post, but I just tried to sign up for membership at shopyourwayrewards.com. But I received an "Unable to register the member.Please try again" error. What does this mean?

Oh and do I have to wait till my card gets here before I can take advantage? I want to get MVC3, but not a member yet.

Thanks

[quote name='zerotl']K, sorry for the KMart noob post, but I just tried to sign up for membership at shopyourwayrewards.com. But I received an "Unable to register the member.Please try again" error. What does this mean?

Oh and do I have to wait till my card gets here before I can take advantage? I want to get MVC3, but not a member yet.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, they give you a temporary ID until the card ships, but if you sign up with a phone #, you can use that @ store as well, which is the case for most free rewards cards. Lol @ the MvC3 offer being the one to make you get interested, that was my reason for registering for the card last night.

By the way, I'd like to hop on the bandwagon and thank Josh for all his work, it really is refreshing having a friendly, customer-oriented person (with connections to companies like Sega no less!) as a go-between for us CAGers. We appreciate the deal-pushing, we really do, I'm sure you won't let me down on the 6th. : D

[quote name='cag1000']Thanks...even if the entire purchase is made with points?...ooo and an honor coming from Eric the "actor" ack ack lol[/QUOTE]

Yep. Partial or full, you'll still get the bonus.

"Eh...Bye...for now."

Can I feel confident that, if I go to -any- Kmart and buy the PS3 copy of MvC 3, that I'll eventually get these points?

Man, if they just had this on the website, I would've bought it days ago. As it is, it's sort of an adventure just to make it to a Kmart, much less be sure I'll get the deal...

[quote name='killias2']Can I feel confident that, if I go to -any- Kmart and buy the PS3 copy of MvC 3, that I'll eventually get these points?

Man, if they just had this on the website, I would've bought it days ago. As it is, it's sort of an adventure just to make it to a Kmart, much less be sure I'll get the deal...[/QUOTE]
Yes, you will the points or worst case I'll provide a $25 gift card.

To that end, just wanted to provide an update that I am 100% caught up with everyone who has emailed me this week (DQ VI and MvC3). Let me know if you haven't heard back.

few questions..

when will the march deals be announced? namely 3DS/launch games as well as pokemon?

also, any Okamiden love?

lastly, I'll be shooting you (Josh) an email tonight about DQVI, I didn't get my points (like other posters) and I'm sitting in class right now so I don't have my receipt on me.

Hi Josh, I've sent you a PM a couple days ago, but with no response yet. Perhaps the problem was that I didn't email you the message I had?

It was regarding a SYWR card... or lack thereof.

Thanks.

[quote name='killias2']Can I feel confident that, if I go to -any- Kmart and buy the PS3 copy of MvC 3, that I'll eventually get these points?

Man, if they just had this on the website, I would've bought it days ago. As it is, it's sort of an adventure just to make it to a Kmart, much less be sure I'll get the deal...[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, Kmart is a good 45 minutes away from me, but for $40 and good bowl of ramen nearby, I'll go.

@BobbyTastic, Yeah, I was actually able to register, and I got my number, I just had to switch to firefox and it worked.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Hi Josh, I've sent you a PM a couple days ago, but with no response yet. Perhaps the problem was that I didn't email you the message I had?

It was regarding a SYWR card... or lack thereof.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I believe my PM's are blocked actually. Please send me an email I'll help out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

[quote name='Penguin1084']few questions..

when will the march deals be announced? namely 3DS/launch games as well as pokemon?

also, any Okamiden love?

lastly, I'll be shooting you (Josh) an email tonight about DQVI, I didn't get my points (like other posters) and I'm sitting in class right now so I don't have my receipt on me.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

I have a meeting with the SYWR team tomorrow morning to review this weeks issues and our March plan which I have submitted.

[quote name='SPARDA3g']Hey. I was wondering. Would the bonus point go through if I buy mvc3 with discounted price (as in using $25 SYWR)?[/QUOTE]

yes

p.s. thanks for the quick reply josh :)

Hey Josh, this may be a question you can't answer, but do you know if you'll ever get the MvC3: CE back in stock? I don't think any of the K-marts (or any retailer) around me got any love. :/

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Hey Josh, this may be a question you can't answer, but do you know if you'll ever get the MvC3: CE back in stock? I don't think any of the K-marts (or any retailer) around me got any love. :/[/QUOTE]

nope wont happen, once there gone there gone... especially for CE'S. if it was the regular edition there might be some hope but because CE's are limited they cant re order them for certain reasons

where do the 25,000 points show up when you buy MVC3, I bought it today, but didn't see any bonus point added, just the 600 for the game?, I have a valid email linked

[quote name='medetron']nope wont happen, once there gone there gone... especially for CE'S. if it was the regular edition there might be some hope but because CE's are limited they cant re order them for certain reasons[/QUOTE]

I assume Capcom wouldn't give K-mart a heads-up about them reprinting it, either. :p Blargh, I don't wanna pay $90. ;_; Stupid hoarders/flippers.

[quote name='elguluso']where do the 25,000 points show up when you buy MVC3, I bought it today, but didn't see any bonus point added, just the 600 for the game?, I have a valid email linked[/QUOTE]
Read OP

Well, looks like I'll be making the drive to Kmart twice here in the next few weeks. Definitely game for Enslaved for $15 and Yakuza 3 free with Yakuza 4 (which also then comes with the DLC for free), especially if there is another sweetener for Yakuza 4. Great job with these deals, and congrats on the excellent numbers you mentioned for MvC3!

Edit: Will extra copies of Yakuza 3 be shipped out with Yakuza 4, or will we be limited to what the store has left over from when Yakuza 3 originally came out?

[quote name='rust in peace']Just picked up DQ6 and had no problems. The points went on my card fine and showed up on my online page. Thanks for the great deals Josh.[/QUOTE]
Wonderful, hopefully this means they have fixed the issue for DQ VI.

FYI - Just want to give a heads up that though it is not as hot as Amazon's DoD offer I'll be $44.99 on Dead Space 2 all week starting Sunday.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Read OP[/QUOTE]

Question! Says as of 2-16, points won't get posted until next week. If I purchased on 2-15, should I expect to see my points to be active already?

[quote name='instapho']Question! Says as of 2-16, points won't get posted until next week. If I purchased on 2-15, should I expect to see my points to be active already?[/QUOTE]

if you bought it on release day being tuesday then yea the points should be showing up online and on your reciept..

[quote name='jtkauff']Well, looks like I'll be making the drive to Kmart twice here in the next few weeks. Definitely game for Enslaved for $15 and Yakuza 3 free with Yakuza 4 (which also then comes with the DLC for free), especially if there is another sweetener for Yakuza 4. Great job with these deals, and congrats on the excellent numbers you mentioned for MvC3!

Edit: Will extra copies of Yakuza 3 be shipped out with Yakuza 4, or will we be limited to what the store has left over from when Yakuza 3 originally came out?[/QUOTE]

Good question!

[quote name='aznhero913']Good question![/QUOTE]
Definitely, we didn't even buy Yak 3 to all stores when it launched. I think just top 250. We'll be rebuying to all stores for the promotion.

[quote name='instapho']Question! Says as of 2-16, points won't get posted until next week. If I purchased on 2-15, should I expect to see my points to be active already?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you should. The deal was active, if it didn't post it is generally because the account isn't updated right. I'm still helping out though if there are issues.

I also purchased MvC3 on Tuesday with my SYWR card and all I got was the 600 points. My SYWR account seems to be updated and it is linked with an e-mail account yet I still don't have the 25,000 bonus points.

[quote name='bonds25']I also purchased MvC3 on Tuesday with my SYWR card and all I got was the 600 points. My SYWR account seems to be updated and it is linked with an e-mail account yet I still don't have the 25,000 bonus points.[/QUOTE]
Your points should appear next week actually. If they do not feel free to shoot me an email.

[quote name='mgford11']Did any stores receive the strategy guide?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Not in the business of the guides yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back