Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Kmart earlier today. They had dead space 2 and two worlds 2 (360 version) behind the glass case and they also had a tag in front of dead space 2 that said you get a 1600 xbl point card/$20 psn card when you buy dead space 2. A young teenager came and took dead space 2 out. We went to the front (computer was down in electronics) and he rang up the game. I asked about the point card. He said it should print out on the receipt. It didn't print out and he went back to electronics to figure something out. He came back and said he was going to talk to the manager. The lady said she had a similar problem this morning and that they're out of point cards, so she gave me a $20 giftcard. Problem solved. I prefer the gc over the points card. Plan on going back on Sunday to use my gc on two worlds 2. Also plan on getting mvc3 because of the $25 promo. Thanks Kmart!

Something funny did happened. Most of the employees at my Kmart are high school students. While the manager was helping me with the giftcard, the electronics kid who was standing nearby was talking on his walkie talkie with another employee about this hot girl that just walked in. Kind of unprofessional to be doing it in front of the manager and customer, but hey, we were all once young and horny kids. Actually we're still horny, just not young.

hey, so i read that DS2 was supposed to come with a code for Dragon Age 2 armor (Sir Isaac of Clarke armor). I just opened mine up... and no obvious code for armor.

I have an EA Online pass code, and an advertisement for bulletstorm on one side, DA2 on the other... but no code.

Did anyone else get an actual code?

[quote name='affa']hey, so i read that DS2 was supposed to come with a code for Dragon Age 2 armor (Sir Isaac of Clarke armor). I just opened mine up... and no obvious code for armor.

I have an EA Online pass code, and an advertisement for bulletstorm on one side, DA2 on the other... but no code.

Did anyone else get an actual code?[/QUOTE]

I believe only the 360 version gets the code

Card only costs $100, but you earn $0.01 per dollar you spend in the store. So if you buy $10,000 worth of stuff at Kmart you have broken even on your investment. After that its the gravy train, netting you 1cent profit per dollar after the 10,000 mark. Sweet deal if you ask me!

Even though there's been a problem with people asking about things that they should just read the topic for, this was just mean of you. :p

I got the LP2 + DS2 + $20 PSN card for $96. and it was 97 dollars before they the PSN card so I got another dollar discounted.

The cashier was also surprised with this deal and everything worked great for me but thanks for the Deal Josh

Ok dumb question- so I recently signed up for SYWR and I don't have the card yet so I copied down my pin but I forgot to bring it -__- is there anyway to get points for my purchase using my receipt or something?

You could have just given them the phone number attached to the account...

But if you go to the SYWR website you can manually input receipts. It's pretty self explanatory, as I think there's a link titled "report missing credit" or something once you log in.

[quote name='mxpowar']I'm confused about the Two Worlds II codes. Where do you input them? PSN/XBL, in-game menu, or some special website?[/QUOTE]

There's an option in the game menu called "Enter Bonus Codes".

Are shop your way reward points posted rite away?

For instance I would get Marvel capcom 3 and dragon quest VI in the same week...Could I buy one, then immediatly use the reward points on the next game in the same store visit?

[quote name='affa']Seriously? That's definitely not what i heard:
for example:
http://www.examiner.com/console-gam...code-brings-sir-isaac-clarke-to-dragon-age-ii

specifically lists it for all platforms. Can anyone else chime in? Did anyone with a PS3 version of DS2 get a code for the armor?[/QUOTE]

Looks like the PS3 gets it later:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67217

A single-use code for Ser Isaac of Clarke's Armor will be included with the PC and Xbox 360 editions of Dead Space 2, while the PlayStation 3 version will use some other, yet-unrevealed method.

[quote name='affa']Seriously? That's definitely not what i heard:
for example:
http://www.examiner.com/console-gam...code-brings-sir-isaac-clarke-to-dragon-age-ii

specifically lists it for all platforms. Can anyone else chime in? Did anyone with a PS3 version of DS2 get a code for the armor?[/QUOTE]

I bought the PS3 version today and there was no armor code. Only an online pass code. Maybe you get it through that somehow?

[quote name='Killbomb']There's an option in the game menu called "Enter Bonus Codes".[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

My Kmart experience was pretty good, walked in. Got a friendly hi from a worker, walked to the card kiosk nothing. Its OK they must have them in electronics section. I ask the worker hey can i have Dead Space 2 and Dead Space. The friendly worker cant believe i missed out on the first Dead Space, "HE BEAT it TEN TIMES" he told me. "Oh yeah I was wondering if i can also get a 1600 xbox points card" I ask. He looks thru the whole game section and says here we go, YESSS!!!! As he sets everything by the register i notice he grabbed a xbox live 3 month membership. I tell him and he apologizes for his mistake "no worry bro" I say. Then a little bump in the road, "I guess were all out" he told me...NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Then he asks his co-worker bring me the ad to see the deal, and I explain to him its on Kmartgamer, but its like a foriegn language to him. But, its not his fault. He then tells me i think you get the code inside to play online, and i said to him that's not the advertised deal. WHAT DO I DO? Buy or Not to Buy? I only saw 2 or 3 more copies are they going to last till tomorrow or the day after that? No, I need to buy it before they run out. MAYBE THEY DISCOUNT THE PRICE OR GIVE ME A GIFT CARD? yeah they should? Right? They ring me up 76 and some change for both games...i ask can i get a rain check or a discount, because the points cards ran out. Nope, sorry its not in the ad. DANG...I walk out on the border of joy and sadness.

So Josh can you help me out in some way?
I already emailed with my problem and hopefully i hear back from you soon

But other than that bump in the road, almost all was great at Kmart
Great Job Bringing Back Kmart
Starting to love shopping at Kmart again, its been a while

[quote name='Dude_shky']My Kmart experience was pretty good, walked in. Got a friendly hi from a worker, walked to the card kiosk nothing. Its OK they must have them in electronics section. I ask the worker hey can i have Dead Space 2 and Dead Space. The friendly worker cant believe i missed out on the first Dead Space, "HE BEAT it TEN TIMES" he told me. "Oh yeah I was wondering if i can also get a 1600 xbox points card" I ask. He looks thru the whole game section and says here we go, YESSS!!!! As he sets everything by the register i notice he grabbed a xbox live 3 month membership. I tell him and he apologizes for his mistake "no worry bro" I say. Then a little bump in the road, "I guess were all out" he told me...NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Then he asks his co-worker bring me the ad to see the deal, and I explain to him its on Kmartgamer, but its like a foriegn language to him. But, its not his fault. He then tells me i think you get the code inside to play online, and i said to him that's not the advertised deal. WHAT DO I DO? Buy or Not to Buy? I only saw 2 or 3 more copies are they going to last till tomorrow or the day after that? No, I need to buy it before they run out. MAYBE THEY DISCOUNT THE PRICE OR GIVE ME A GIFT CARD? yeah they should? Right? They ring me up 76 and some change for both games...i ask can i get a rain check or a discount, because the points cards ran out. Nope, sorry its not in the ad. DANG...I walk out on the border of joy and sadness.

Starting to love shopping at Kmart again, its been a while[/QUOTE]

Altanis, lower the gun from your right temple. It's not worth it. Sleep on it, at least.

Josh,

Everything went fine at the Bangor, ME store. They are always very helpful and allow the register to do the work rather then scrutinize every last detail themselves.

And for the record, I'm a big SDeal supporter but I do not condone finding ways to screw the system as it is bad form and will result in us (Both CAG and SD) being penalized in the future in the form of losing these good deals. Ethics and morals aside it is just awful to discuss such a thing on this board where the man solely responsible for trying to right Kmart's image is an active member.

If anything I hope it provides Josh with valuable information that he can use to make future deals air tight.

I'm stating all this because I know SD gets a bad image but I port most of the deals to that website in hopes of sharing legitimate deals and not trying to create shady ones. I hope I've done at least a little part to bring in more foot traffic.

[quote name='Dude_shky']My Kmart experience was pretty good, walked in. Got a friendly hi from a worker, walked to the card kiosk nothing. Its OK they must have them in electronics section. I ask the worker hey can i have Dead Space 2 and Dead Space. The friendly worker cant believe i missed out on the first Dead Space, "HE BEAT it TEN TIMES" he told me. "Oh yeah I was wondering if i can also get a 1600 xbox points card" I ask. He looks thru the whole game section and says here we go, YESSS!!!! As he sets everything by the register i notice he grabbed a xbox live 3 month membership. I tell him and he apologizes for his mistake "no worry bro" I say. Then a little bump in the road, "I guess were all out" he told me...NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Then he asks his co-worker bring me the ad to see the deal, and I explain to him its on Kmartgamer, but its like a foriegn language to him. But, its not his fault. He then tells me i think you get the code inside to play online, and i said to him that's not the advertised deal. WHAT DO I DO? Buy or Not to Buy? I only saw 2 or 3 more copies are they going to last till tomorrow or the day after that? No, I need to buy it before they run out. MAYBE THEY DISCOUNT THE PRICE OR GIVE ME A GIFT CARD? yeah they should? Right? They ring me up 76 and some change for both games...i ask can i get a rain check or a discount, because the points cards ran out. Nope, sorry its not in the ad. DANG...I walk out on the border of joy and sadness.

Starting to love shopping at Kmart again, its been a while[/QUOTE]

Josh already stated that if you couldn't find any 1600 MS Point cards or $20 PSN cards, to e-mail him about the situation so he can send you a gift card (probably valued at $20). I had a similar situation where I bought Little Big Planet 2 CE and Dead Space yesterday night yet couldn't find any of those cards. So I emailed Josh and await what to do next. You should probably do the same. I may not 100% confide in K-Mart but I definitely do with Josh since he has helped me out before.

[quote name='dangus']Looks like the PS3 gets it later:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67217

A single-use code for Ser Isaac of Clarke's Armor will be included with the PC and Xbox 360 editions of Dead Space 2, while the PlayStation 3 version will use some other, yet-unrevealed method.[/QUOTE]

thanks for finding that, cools my jets for the time being.

PS -- currently well into chapter 3 of DS2. i'm playing on high difficulty (i plat'd the first one) so it's a bit slower going than if i was on normal. it's amazing -- very similar, so far, to DS1 but at the same time there is quite a bit added.

and i am SO looking forward to getting the plat -- one of the hardest sounding trophies ever is required-- beat the game on hardcore (3 notches above 'normal') with no checkpoints and only 3 saves.

is there a specific time that kmart stocks newly released games (canceled my preorder on MvC3 from amazon) and are kmarts 24hrs or do both these vary by location?

[quote name='affa']thanks for finding that, cools my jets for the time being.

PS -- currently well into chapter 3 of DS2. i'm playing on high difficulty (i plat'd the first one) so it's a bit slower going than if i was on normal. it's amazing -- very similar, so far, to DS1 but at the same time there is quite a bit added.

and i am SO looking forward to getting the plat -- one of the hardest sounding trophies ever is required-- beat the game on hardcore (3 notches above 'normal') with no checkpoints and only 3 saves.[/QUOTE]

i think i read somewhere that the ps3 code is actually going to be included in dragon age 2. the outfit looks really nice..

I throughly enjoy the SYWR program and think future game deals should be kept to that card. I can't tell you the feeling I get when I purchased anything before from Kmart with the coupon deals. I'm not some enviro-freak or anything, but all I could say to myself was "SAVE THE TREES!" as a receipt printed out a mile long with weblinks for surveys, info, a second ticket reminding me of an upcoming promo, and then the gaming coupon. Thats a LOT of wasted paper.

I'd dig an option. Having the system print less paper for customers providing the SYWR card and if a SYWR card is not provided, opt-into the long receipt program. I also dig the points since I don't believe they expire the way the coupons do, but I could see you guys wanting to shy away from that for monetary purposes. It also doesn't offer incentive to spend more, more frequently I understand.

Kmart has become my Go-To place for gaming since Q3 last year. Love this program and what's being done with the company.

[quote name='medetron']i think i read somewhere that the ps3 code is actually going to be included in dragon age 2. the outfit looks really nice..[/QUOTE]

from what i've heard, all you have to do is play DS2 online...then, when DA2 comes out, play it online...EA will keep track from your ea account, and then send you code/armor....

[quote name='jer7583']Josh, chris grant from joystiq tweeted about having some trouble with getting dead space 2 today at kmart. You may want to get at him to improve the image he is giving of kmart. I believe he is the eic there. Could have some manner of influence on potential customers.

He is @chrisgrant[/QUOTE]
I'm sending him an email now, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='GBAstar']Josh,

Everything went fine at the Bangor, ME store. They are always very helpful and allow the register to do the work rather then scrutinize every last detail themselves.

And for the record, I'm a big SDeal supporter but I do not condone finding ways to screw the system as it is bad form and will result in us (Both CAG and SD) being penalized in the future in the form of losing these good deals. Ethics and morals aside it is just awful to discuss such a thing on this board where the man solely responsible for trying to right Kmart's image is an active member.

If anything I hope it provides Josh with valuable information that he can use to make future deals air tight.

I'm stating all this because I know SD gets a bad image but I port most of the deals to that website in hopes of sharing legitimate deals and not trying to create shady ones. I hope I've done at least a little part to bring in more foot traffic.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much for sharing the deals. It is very appreciated and noticed.

[quote name='worrybomb']Josh already stated that if you couldn't find any 1600 MS Point cards or $20 PSN cards, to e-mail him about the situation so he can send you a gift card (probably valued at $20). I had a similar situation where I bought Little Big Planet 2 CE and Dead Space yesterday night yet couldn't find any of those cards. So I emailed Josh and await what to do next. You should probably do the same. I may not 100% confide in K-Mart but I definitely do with Josh since he has helped me out before.[/QUOTE]

i know, i will trust Josh

but the thing is i dont want to open dead space 2 until i hear from him

which is cool, because i missed the first game. But i got it yesterday. So i can catch up on the story of dead space while i wait.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Altanis, lower the gun from your right temple. It's not worth it. Sleep on it, at least.[/QUOTE]

Im not atlantis...lol

but i've been keeping up on the thread

i know who he is...lol

Finally decided to be a true member of cheap ass gamer. and give some input, instead of mouching on the site. Im a True CAG now

[quote name='Dude_shky']i know, i will trust Josh

but the thing is i dont want to open dead space 2 until i hear from him

which is cool, because i missed the first game. But i got it yesterday. So i can catch up on the story of dead space while i wait.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure as long as you have your receipt he will take care of it. He's about as upstanding as anyone can be. I wouldnt hold back playing the game because of it.

[quote name='Shimmerz']I'm sure as long as you have your receipt he will take care of it. He's about as upstanding as anyone can be. I wouldnt hold back playing the game because of it.[/QUOTE]

All this positive feed back i've read on this thread about Josh and personal exprerience (this is the first time i've ran into a problem with Kmart, its been good since i started shopping there again) I will open the game, its just been calling out to me open me, open me, open me, open me, open me

[quote name='Dude_shky']All this positive feed back i've read on this thread about Josh and personal exprerience (this is the first time i've ran into a problem with Kmart, its been good since i started shopping there again) I will open the game, its just been calling out to me open me, open me, open me, open me, open me[/QUOTE]
Definitely feel free; if you've emailed me I'll make sure your taken care of.

I've got a hundred or so people to follow up with today so it may be through the evening.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Definitely feel free; if you've emailed me I'll make sure your taken care of.

I've got a hundred or so people to follow up with today so it may be through the evening.[/QUOTE]

Its cool Josh, like i said before it just gives me time to catch up on the story and play some dead space 2 multiplayer

I have completely lost all interest in KMart. Even though my wife works there and I'd get a discount, it's just not worth waiting for them to get the inventory. The deals are only good if you have the inventory to sell, Josh.

And where the hell did my KMart clearance go? My local one still has GBA titles on the shelf for $20 a shot. There's more clearance stuff than there is regular games, and it's all not selling because you've got it priced at $40 for a GH title. :(

my 1600 points card was in gift cards, none in electronics. glad I read the OP for the location or I wouldve wasted a trip to buy LBP2 and DS2.

[quote name='jaysapathy']I have completely lost all interest in KMart. Even though my wife works there and I'd get a discount, it's just not worth waiting for them to get the inventory. The deals are only good if you have the inventory to sell, Josh.

And where the hell did my KMart clearance go? My local one still has GBA titles on the shelf for $20 a shot. There's more clearance stuff than there is regular games, and it's all not selling because you've got it priced at $40 for a GH title. :([/QUOTE]
Hi! We show confirmed receipt in every store for Dead Space 2 and showed over 40k units of the PSN and XBLA cards to start the promotion. If a stores counts are not right I have to handle it on my own unfortunately.

Regarding the mix of inventory, less than .5% of our inventory is represented in past generation titles. We are working towards addressing this but from a numbers perspective it is less of an issue than may be thought.

Other titles from this generation do need to be addressed to below MSRP but I have to build the top line in order to get our % budget allocated to the clearance selected titles I would like to address. We are closer than we were just a few months ago but defintiely have a little bit more work to do.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We show confirmed receipt in every store for Dead Space 2 and showed over 40k units of the PSN and XBLA cards to start the promotion. If a stores counts are not right I have to handle it on my own unfortunately.

Regarding the mix of inventory, less than .5% of our inventory is represented in past generation titles. We are working towards addressing this but from a numbers perspective it is less of an issue than may be thought.

Other titles from this generation do need to be addressed but I have to build the top line in order to get our % budget allocated to clearance adjacent to the titles I would like to address. We are closer than we were just a few months ago but defintiely have a little bit more work to do.[/QUOTE]

Any update on the inventory of DS2 at my store location Stockboy was to look into? I know its only been 24 hours but it is a release date title and as supportive as I am of you I'll just get it with the 10 dollars worth of reward zone certs at BB tonight if they dont have it. Will and when will Sears start offering deals like this? I live around the corner from one and they always seem to have their stuff out on time unlike my nearest Kmart which is like 20 miles away.

[quote name='Shimmerz']Any update on the inventory of DS2 at my store location Stockboy was to look into? I know its only been 24 hours but it is a release date title and as supportive as I am of you I'll just get it with the 10 dollars worth of reward zone certs at BB tonight if they dont have it. Will and when will Sears start offering deals like this? I live around the corner from one and they always seem to have their stuff out on time unlike my nearest Kmart which is like 20 miles away.[/QUOTE]
Definitely appreciate the patience. We show your location 100% receipt both versions before launch unfortunately.

I'll send them a note right now copying you.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']

.[/QUOTE]

Why trust your own numbers when you can get anecdotal evidence from CAGs whose sole purpose is to deride you for killing $5 clearance games? :whee:

Went yesterday to buy Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2.
Couldnt find an employee in games, so i had to run around to find a kid to open case. He didnt have a key so he found a girl that did. She couldnt get the case opened so i went off to search for a xbox points car. By the time i got back to the games section (without the card, couldnt find any anywhere) a second girl was just getting the case opened. Didn't appreciate the time commitment it took, and not be able to get card, but i have full confidence in Josh's ability to rectify situation.

If only he wasn't a buyer, and instead was an operations manager in my local Kmart. Maybe i may actually have a good shopping experience.

[quote name='lortiz9490']:360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 25,000 SYWR Points ($25)

Does this include the Special Edition Version[/QUOTE]

yes it does... BUT might want to check with stock boy as to how many your store will be getting. CE's for now are somewhat rare at some k-mart store for the time being.

I went in for the deal and only found xbox cards. I picked one up even though I don't own an xbox, but if anyone is going in for the deal and wants an xbox card and can't find one, pick up a PSN card, and I'll trade you.

How in the world does the Burbank store STILL not have DS2 in stock? I went at opening yesterday and they didn't have it, and they said that they didn't get a shipment this morning... did it sell out? Did they really never receive it (which seems odd)? Is it sitting behind a palette of Final Fantasy IV boxes and lost forever in the back? I don't get it...

edited to add: just saw Josh's post above, so this store does have it, I guess, they just can't find it? Urgh.

[quote name='fujishig']How in the world does the Burbank store STILL not have DS2 in stock? I went at opening yesterday and they didn't have it, and they said that they didn't get a shipment this morning... did it sell out? Did they really never receive it (which seems odd)? Is it sitting behind a palette of Final Fantasy IV boxes and lost forever in the back? I don't get it...

edited to add: just saw Josh's post above, so this store does have it, I guess, they just can't find it? Urgh.[/QUOTE]
Signed for the package on 1/21. An associate named Hastings :)

[quote name='fishing']How in the world does the Burbank store STILL not have DST in stock? I went at opening yesterday and they didn't have it, and they said that they didn't get a shipment this morning... did it sell out? Did they really never receive it (which seems odd)? Is it sitting behind a palette of Final Fantasy IV boxes and lost forever in the back? I don't get it...

edited to add: just saw Josh's post above, so this store does have it, I guess, they just can't find it? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

i had this happen some months ago. if you can provide UPC # you can have this store look it up. you could also email josh and let him know the store so he can unleash the whip on those slackers! :bomb::bomb: . ALL shipments get sent out an entire week before its release day. so when a store says shipment hasn't come in thats just a bunch of bull shit...

edit: well there you go lol, josh on the ball these last few days! nice job

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Signed for the package on 1/21. An associate named Hastings :)[/QUOTE]

Same thing with me - can you provide the sku for DS2 so they can check the inventory?
Thanks.

Josh, just wanted to let you know, got LBP2, DS2, and $20 PSN card for $90+tax as advertised. K-Mart in Kettering, OH. Thanks again for all of your hard work and the great deals!

[quote name='aznhero913']Hey Josh,

How about putting KZ 2 for $9.99 when KZ 3 releases as well?[/QUOTE]
Very good suggestion.

To Josh or anyone in the know,

If I preorder a ce like mvc3, after I email stockboy what happens?? Is a copy guaranteed for me? Does the store hold a copy for me? tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back