Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Didn't mean to quote this post but just wanted to provide an answer on the SYWR's bonus issue:

Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad: (FYI - Updated OP as well)

2. Click "More about me"
3. Scroll down to contact preferences
4. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.[/QUOTE]

Gotta do this tonight. Thanks Josh

[quote name='dabamus']The promo picture is actually quite cool looking. I saw a few that were set out early today.[/QUOTE]
You're under investigation. You're a bad person.

Question for Josh:

A friend of mine is looking to pick up MvC3 tomorrow. He's not currently a SYWR Member. If he registers for a card tomorrow when he buys the game, will he automatically be opted-in to the mailing by default and get the $25 points?

I know that a person can register on the site, but I've seen people come into the store who only had a number from the site and no card, and the register tells them that they are not registered.

Don't ever lose your SYWR password. If you ever click on reset your password, you'll get an email. When you get that email, you click on it and you'll get a prompt to put in your new password. Then you get this:

We are unable to reset your password at this time. Please return to the login page and click the Forgot Password link. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[quote name='confoosious']Don't ever lose your SYWR password. If you ever click on reset your password, you'll get an email. When you get that email, you click on it and you'll get a prompt to put in your new password. Then you get this:

We are unable to reset your password at this time. Please return to the login page and click the Forgot Password link. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]
More K-Mart awesomeness.

[quote name='confoosious']Don't ever lose your SYWR password. If you ever click on reset your password, you'll get an email. When you get that email, you click on it and you'll get a prompt to put in your new password. Then you get this:

We are unable to reset your password at this time. Please return to the login page and click the Forgot Password link. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

I've forgotten my password twice (since Firefox was having some issue storing it/remembering it for Sears' sites) and both of the password reset emails worked just fine.

I will agree though that some (okay, a lot) of the Sears' sites have issues that can range from minor annoyances, to big problems.

I really hope that I get a CE tomorrow! Seeing these prices on ebay and amazon is making me worry. But I live near one of the Top 25 Kmarts in the country so I have as good of a chance as any to get one.

[quote name='Josh5890']I really hope that I get a CE tomorrow! Seeing these prices on ebay and amazon is making me worry. But I live near one of the Top 25 Kmarts in the country so I have as good of a chance as any to get one.[/QUOTE]

Did you bother checking the list? I put in Mokena in Kmart.com and it said the closest store is in New Lenox, and they will not be getting it. Tinley Park is getting 1 copy on each system.. so.. good luck

[quote name='Scorch']Did you bother checking the list? I put in Mokena in Kmart.com and it said the closest store is in New Lenox, and they will not be getting it. Tinley Park is getting 1 copy on each system.. so.. good luck[/QUOTE]

Tinley Park is my main one. New Lenox is a much smaller Kmart, especially when it comes to video games (although they did come through for me with the LBP 2 CE). Who knows, anything is possible.

Last week's deal of Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the 360, it said the PC version is in the 360 case so is that still active even if the other add ons expired?

If he registers online he will eventually get his card in the mail. It took 4 months for mine. Not very fast I know, however he can just use his phone number for now as I used mine for the 4 months and never had a issue.

[quote name='Kain']Question for Josh:

A friend of mine is looking to pick up MvC3 tomorrow. He's not currently a SYWR Member. If he registers for a card tomorrow when he buys the game, will he automatically be opted-in to the mailing by default and get the $25 points?

I know that a person can register on the site, but I've seen people come into the store who only had a number from the site and no card, and the register tells them that they are not registered.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Altanis']I've forgotten my password twice (since Firefox was having some issue storing it/remembering it for Sears' sites) and both of the password reset emails worked just fine.

I will agree though that some (okay, a lot) of the Sears' sites have issues that can range from minor annoyances, to big problems.[/QUOTE]

You can't even sign into the site if you're on Safari. You literally can't click into the dialog box to put in your username and password.

On a bonus note, someone's been using my phone number to buy stuff as there's a bunch of items in my purchase history I never bought.

Register seems to be problematic with that. In fact, last time I was there, the guy in front of me was going to get two games and wanted the points. He told the dude his number that he had written down, the guy punched it in, said he wasn't registered. Cashier tried a couple things and then basically said the best thing to do was have the card because the Register seems to have problems looking up accounts without it. The guy understood, decided not to purchase it, and left.

Ran into a problem today, Josh

19.99 ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION GOTY 360
19.99 GHOST TRICK: PHANTOMDETECTIVE DS
29.99 CASTLEVANIA: LORD OFSHADOWS PS3 CE

Those 3 games weren't marked down to $19.99 or $29.99. They were both still their original price. The stores activated the clearance list because a bunch of other games that I was there to pick up were correct, except for those three. Any idea why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Josh. Just wanted to personally thank you for the generous drop on Castlevania CE for PS3. Bought the last copy tonight and glad it is in my collection (BIG Castlevania fan here haha). Immediately sold my standard edition at gamestop and pretty much made the value back of what the CE cost almost in store credit. Was a VERY good and happy night for me :D

[quote name='kosmos13x']Hey Josh. Just wanted to personally thank you for the generous drop on Castlevania CE for PS3. Bought the last copy tonight and glad it is in my collection (BIG Castlevania fan here haha). Immediately sold my standard edition at gamestop and pretty much made the value back of what the CE cost almost in store credit. Was a VERY good and happy night for me :D[/QUOTE]

I know a Kmart near me has the 360 version but no PS3 version... which is the one I want.:whistle2:(

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically). As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

I'm stuck on stupid so I gotta ask. :lol:

1) What are SYWR bonuses?
2) What happened to the coupon at the register?
3) Where do you sign up for this ^^^ @ Kmart?

Hey, I got a question. Once the offer is posted, does that mean the title is just standard edition or both editions. I'm planning to buy MVC3 Limited Edition tomorrow (if available).

[quote name='Josh5890']Tinley Park is my main one. New Lenox is a much smaller Kmart, especially when it comes to video games (although they did come through for me with the LBP 2 CE). Who knows, anything is possible.[/QUOTE]

no.. anything is not possible.. he posted the list of what store is getting what. New Lenox isn't getting it, Tinley Park is getting 1 on PS3 and 1 on 360.

Thanks a lot. I should have check it clearly. Can't wait for tomorrow. I can imagine how much I can stack up.

The limit for rewards is 2 per account.. so.. don't try to buy all of the copies, that won't work for you.

[quote name='Scorch']The limit for rewards is 2 per account.. so.. don't try to buy all of the copies, that won't work for you.[/QUOTE]
It's amazing how people selectively read isn't it?

[quote name='Scorch']

The limit for rewards is 2 per account.. so.. don't try to buy all of the copies, that won't work for you.[/QUOTE]

Wait. Are you thinking that I'm going to buy all copies of MVC3? I'm only buying one and then later, Killzone 3, when it's released.

Know it's kinda late but any chance of an offer on Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon? With the previous one being a CAG darling, it would be nice.

I'm so tempted to get two copies of the limited edition, one for myself and one for resale. Do you think that the resale value will be high enough to make a good profit? Sorry if it's not the right place to post this...

I hate how limited the CEs are going to be. I really want to go out early at 8 am but I will be pissed to drive over an hour and not get one...

FWIW, Congrats for making FP @ slickdeals Josh....

To everyone on CAG, you'd better be at your store bright and early to beat the rush. SD'ers are a different breed.

[quote name='GBAstar']FWIW, Congrats for making FP @ slickdeals Josh....

To everyone on CAG, you'd better be at your store bright and early to beat the rush. SD'ers are a different breed.[/QUOTE]
u def aint lying :cry:

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have a route of 4 different KMarts I am going to hit at 8 am.

If I come back CE-less I will go on a SD murdering rampage.[/QUOTE]
Theres only 1 KMart nearby me and only 1 copy of each Xbox/PS3. I will also go on a SD murdering rampage as well if i get neither.

[quote name='aznboovie']Theres only 1 KMart nearby me and only 1 copy of each Xbox/PS3. I will also go on a SD murdering rampage as well if i get neither.[/QUOTE]

lol. I'm sure you can buy one of an SD'er.... for $130 :bomb:

Ok just one more question... some one said that it took over a month to receive the card.

Since i wont get my card in time for the Killzone 3 deal, can i use my membership code at Kmart store???

or if i make my card in the store as i buy it, will they still give me points??

[quote name='hostyl1']Know it's kinda late but any chance of an offer on Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon? With the previous one being a CAG darling, it would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Gotta second this request.

Josh, any chance you can pull off a deal for EDF... maybe something similar to the Apache Air Assault deal, pretty please;). EDF 2017 had no right to be as much fun as it turned out to be:)

As for MvC3, definitely getting it tomorrow even though no local store is getting the CE. Hoping to get a CE down the road, like a month or two later. I'll just get it for the other platform. Just gotta decide which version I buy first, 360 or PS3

For now, I'll settle for the bonus points and poster

[quote name='ShockandAww']Jesus, everybody wants that MvC 3 SE. There's gonna be some brawls.[/QUOTE]

I'm at my local KMart right now and theres no line!!! 20min till it open*cross fingers* heres to Xbox CE

[quote name='ShockandAww']Jesus, everybody wants that MvC 3 SE. There's gonna be some brawls.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't feel so bad knowing that my kmart won't be carrying it; I went to both Walmart's in my area this morning for the 6am opening and they weren't allotted copies either. I guess I'll check out Target at 8am and then BB and TRU at 10am.

Well I'll just ask is anyone planning to go to the Rockford store on E State? Cuz I am. If so which version? I'd like a PS3 copy but could do with either.

I was the first one at the Penn Station store and not only was the alleged one PS3 MvC 3 SE mia (they had a 360 copy though), they had no posters. So sad.

[quote name='Dynamic3']I was the first one at the Penn Station store and not only was the alleged one PS3 MvC 3 SE mia (they had a 360 copy though), they had no posters. So sad.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back