Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cardsharkrob']Oh I have one more quick question SHC-Gamer, tuesday when Homefront comes out, what do I do if I cant find any 1600 point xbox cards? Also going to wonder what will I do if they have no 4000 point cards when Crysis 2 comes out?[/QUOTE]

Take a Picture of your receipt and email Josh.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']On a side note Ucantcme69, Miz is going to beat John Cena at Wrestlemania[/QUOTE]

Lol im ok with that. Id rather neither of them had the title :)

I tried to read back through the replies but it's almost impossible to find the info. Just quicker to ask.

On the Pokemon DSi Bundle, the free Pokemon game can be a copy of Black or White right, and not a previous gen release?

[quote name='cardsharkrob']On a side note Ucantcme69, Miz is going to beat John Cena at Wrestlemania[/QUOTE]

And then The Rock is going to take out The Miz. :applause:

Hrmm... to Dragon Age or not to Dragon Age... cannot resist Kmart Deal....

Do most of you guys dig it? Anyone hate it?

[quote name='alraydius']I tried to read back through the replies but it's almost impossible to find the info. Just quicker to ask.

On the Pokemon DSi Bundle, the free Pokemon game can be a copy of Black or White right, and not a previous gen release?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Hey Josh, any word on a deal for LA Noire? Seeing how Gamestop and Walmart are getting exclusive DLC and Target is giving away a t-shirt, it would be nice to see kmart beat them with an even better deal.

Ok Im pretty sure I can figure this out but i am looking for some confirmation:

Went out today and bought DA2 and MLB 2k11 and the 4000 MSP card.

Total came to like 147 and my points are on my SYWR card. Realized that I havent even played by DA:O or Awakening yet so I am pretty sure I cant return the activated MSP card so they would take the 30 savings outta my DA return so I would only get 30 back right

[quote name='merchie89']Ok Im pretty sure I can figure this out but i am looking for some confirmation:

Went out today and bought DA2 and MLB 2k11 and the 4000 MSP card.

Total came to like 147 and my points are on my SYWR card. Realized that I havent even played by DA:O or Awakening yet so I am pretty sure I cant return the activated MSP card so they would take the 30 savings outta my DA return so I would only get 30 back right[/QUOTE]
I believe the discount is applied at a transactional level so it would be deducted against the return but not necessarily for the full $30.

[quote name='orion1998_1']did anyone not get points for da2? well bonus points whats should i do?[/QUOTE]
Many have looking at the reports the last couple of days. Feel free to shop me an email with your receipt and I'll help out.

Usually the problem is the account preferences set up.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Hey Josh, any word on a deal for LA Noire? Seeing how Gamestop and Walmart are getting exclusive DLC and Target is giving away a t-shirt, it would be nice to see kmart beat them with an even better deal.[/QUOTE]
LA Noire is a priority focus game for us. It will definitely have a good deal.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I believe the discount is applied at a transactional level so it would be deducted against the return but not necessarily for the full $30.[/QUOTE]

hmm dont really wanna keep DA2 but am willing to keep the card since I obviously cant return it dang it impulse buys!!!

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Oh I have one more quick question SHC-Gamer, tuesday when Homefront comes out, what do I do if I cant find any 1600 point xbox cards? Also going to wonder what will I do if they have no 4000 point cards when Crysis 2 comes out?[/QUOTE]
I'll be handling all of those issues via gift card.

[quote name='EvilET']Hrmm... to Dragon Age or not to Dragon Age... cannot resist Kmart Deal....

Do most of you guys dig it? Anyone hate it?[/QUOTE]

Digging it hard.

Hello Josh,
Any update on the coupon issue? The OP said they would be back by the launch of the 3DS on March 27. Was wondering what the latest was on that. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='lumpy']Hello Josh,
Any update on the coupon issue? The OP said they would be back by the launch of the 3DS on March 27. Was wondering what the latest was on that. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Still planning on that being the first week they come back.

I went on tuesday to pick up DA2 and a point card and all went well, thank you kmart. Except I had to go out to the second closest Kmart because my Kmart (#3483) never has point cards in stock. Who do I talk to about that because they haven't restocked in over a year it seams, every month I hope to find new ones but no luck.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Digging it hard.[/QUOTE]
I am being so patient right now. Everything in me want to dive in for a marathon session this weekend but I am in the middle of an epic Lords of Shadow play through that I just have to finish.

[quote name='gotdott']What do you mean yes? It specifically says "any," so it is applicable to Heartgold etc.[/QUOTE]

Well, he specifically asked if the promotion included Black or White so I answered yes. He seemed to realize that it was good on previous versions given the way he worded it and was only concerned with Black and White so I answered accordingly since the OP clearly states "ANY" Pokemon game is free.

[quote name='Fullmetal D']I went on tuesday to pick up DA2 and a point card and all went well, thank you kmart. Except I had to go out to the second closest Kmart because my Kmart (#3483) never has point cards in stock. Who do I talk to about that because they haven't restocked in over a year it seams, every month I hope to find new ones but no luck.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to start a template in the OP for points feedback where I can help out more.

The way I read it, I thought he was asking if it was limited to Black and White. But in any case, our responses should make it clear that it applies to all Pokemon titles.

Also, love the avatar of Zeke from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Digging it hard.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'm really enjoying it :) I am kind of irked at the simplification of equiping party members, but other than that I like the story and the combat. Almost like ME1 --> ME2.. faster paced combat.

Thank you Kmart as always :D

[quote name='Katsumi87']Same here, I'm really enjoying it :) I am kind of irked at the simplification of equiping party members, but other than that I like the story and the combat. Almost like ME1 --> ME2.. faster paced combat.

Thank you Kmart as always :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was saving a bunch of armor for my warrior companion early on in my storage, from all the stuff I got for free, and was a little miffed when I found out she wouldn't use it :( But indeed am loving the game, also, nice background on your trophy card, love lighting. Cant wait for XIII-2.

I didn't buy anything today, but I stopped by my local K-Mart to check things out since my wife works right next door. They still had a ton of the Pokemon DSi bundles and there were stickers on the glass regarding all the current deals. Lots of DA2 for both systems and cards for both even though the PSN ones were up near the registers.

They also had a table set up with the clearance titles and the lock up area looked a lot cleaner because of it.

Can't decide if I want DA2 just yet or not since I've had DA:O for well over a year now and am a measly 10 hours into it, so even though I appreciate that it's a quality title I just don't find myself making time to play it. But I also gave up on ME1 (even though I still have it) and am still trying to make it through ME2 on the PS3.

One day I'll realize that deep down I'm just a sports and action shooter gamer since the last few games I've beaten are Bulletstorm, Enslaved, and Vanquish while marquee titles just sit and collect dust.

Random points card addendum: Nintendo Points? I know several months ago you said you were having trouble getting more allocation from Nintendo, and they've been scarce since then. I saw a lone card on the peg last time I went, which was new. Any updates on that?

Picked up DAUE for the advertised $25+tax today and signed up for the SYWR card again since I never received my original in the mail.

Best experience yet today at store 9419 and was helped by John. He was aware of ongoing promotions. He even told me that my purchase is a great deal, and he regrets buying the expansion when it first came out. :D

We spoke briefly, and he told me I looked like a CAG... LOL. Not sure how to respond to that, but he is very aware of this site. He also claims that Josh is a cool dude and said it is because of Josh that they have these deals. He is a fan of Josh. I wholeheartedly agree.

Just wanted to add that there were about 8 more copies of the game for PS3 at my store 9419 in Middle Village, NY. didn't notice any 360 copies. I like to call it the Middle Earth store. :D

noob question but here goes:

My friend and I want to buy the DLC char. for MVC3 next week. They are 800 pts total so we were planning to buy homefront and get the 1600 pts card.

Can we use that card to buy 2 separate DLC stuff on 2 different console? Or is it once you redeem the code, it only works for that console only.

Thanks

[quote name='jiggyteddy']We spoke briefly, and he told me I looked like a CAG... LOL.[/QUOTE]
cheap-ass-gamer-10-2.jpg

[quote name='nzgc']noob question but here goes:

My friend and I want to buy the DLC char. for MVC3 next week. They are 800 pts total so we were planning to buy homefront and get the 1600 pts card.

Can we use that card to buy 2 separate DLC stuff on 2 different console? Or is it once you redeem the code, it only works for that console only.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The points once redeemed are tied to that specific gamer tag. You wont be able to split the points up in half

[quote name='nzgc']noob question but here goes:

Thanks[/QUOTE]

You may want to try this :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111265

I dunno how well it works these days and people are seeing mixed results but it could be worth a try as a method of sharing that DLC/splitting it over two accounts.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']LA Noire is a priority focus game for us. It will definitely have a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I hated the fact everyone automatically jumped on the Gamestop bandwagon just to get DLC that will most likely get released some time in the future.

[quote name='sdclippers']Good to hear. I hated the fact everyone automatically jumped on the Gamestop bandwagon just to get DLC that will most likely get released some time in the future.[/QUOTE]

Rockstar already said all of the pre-order DLC will be available for purchase at a later date on live/PSN.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Rockstar already said all of the pre-order DLC will be available for purchase at a later date on live/PSN.[/QUOTE]

So maybe we can get a points or PSN card to go with LA Noire. That would be the ultimate slap in the face to those who buy from Wally world or Gamestop.

[quote name='EvilET']Hrmm... to Dragon Age or not to Dragon Age... cannot resist Kmart Deal....

Do most of you guys dig it? Anyone hate it?[/QUOTE]

I'm enjoying it a lot, however, a lot of people aren't for some reason, if you goto Metacritic and look at the user reviews, there's a lot of pissed off people.

[quote name='Beatofficer']I'm enjoying it a lot, however, a lot of people aren't for some reason, if you goto Metacritic and look at the user reviews, there's a lot of pissed off people.[/QUOTE]
To sum up those negative user reviews: "Score: 0.0 'This game is horrible. Everything about it sucks.' Helpful? 23 of 40 users said yes"

Went to the K-Mart in Wilkes Barre PA. Wow that k-mart is bad. Last time I was there they had no PSN cards which was ok (that was end of january), it happens. Now where the PSN cards were was a video game accessory rack.

Today when I went there there was literally nothing on the accessory rack, no PSN cards, no 360 point cards, it was literally a wall of empty which means they didn't even bother to restock any of that in a month and a half.

Of course they had tons of copies of Dragon Age II and even had a sticker on the glass case about the 10k SYWR points. :roll:

Going to check the Hazleton PA one after work tomorrow. Hopefully I fare better there.

[quote name='Rapid4ire']does anyone know if these offers are honored in NYC?[/QUOTE]
Yes. When in doubt, print out the ad if it is in the ad.

It's killing me trying to search for an answer, but if I buy Homefront in New Jersey does that mean I miss out on the xbl points. According to the FAQ they don't stock them in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back