Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='peter17319']So along with the 10,000 points we get a total of $40 in savings? That seems too good to be true!
:drool:[/QUOTE]

It's all true. Hell back in January if you bought Mass Effect 2 for PS3 and Dead Space 2 on the same transaction you got Dead Space 2 for half off and a free $20 points card so that was $50 total.

Josh really does everything he can to get us going back to k-mart and I appreciate everything he has done for us so far. Even if the individual k-marts are not that great, it's still a reason to at least shop there. I might be tempted to buy more stuff there tonight if my k-mart has both DA II and the PSN cards.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay quick question since I didn't see it in the FAQs.

Do you sign up for the Shop Your Way card in the store? If so, can you opt in for the email when you sign up? I'm about to go out and possibly pick up DA II and a 4000 XBLA card and I want to get the $10 credit as well.[/QUOTE]

I signed up online & just gave them my phone # at check out, it worked perfectly.

No mention of any of the promos in next week's Kmart ad. It does advertise select Kinect games at $10 off and a free copy of Dance Central with Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (4GB) at $299.99

Also $10 price drop on Rango; now $39.99 (360/PS3) and $29.99 for Wii. All copies supposedly come with a code for free child's movie ticket.

Lastly save $10 (off MSRP) for select 360 accessories. Wireless controller now $39.99; Wireless headset now $39.99 and Wireless N Network adapter now $69.99

That's all folks...

I'm hoping the store has Super Mario Allstars out this Sunday... I'll be there at opening

So I went to my local store 3512 I think it is, to buy DA 2. They didn't have the 4000 pt MS cards so I was told to call 1-866-KMART4u for the $20 GC. They had no idea what I was talking about.

I picked up the email from this thread and sent with details as required on first page. Just got notice that the email was not delivered. I pulled the exact email address from the very first page. Anyone have any ideas of what I'm supposed to do?

[quote name='dutch72']Wasn't Borderlands GOTY supposed to be on sale this week or Is that coming later this month ?[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear about this? I just went and bought it at Gamestop =/

Picked up a ps3 today at Kmart. Getting MLB the show was what pushed me over the edge. Sucks that there are only two Kmarts in Raleigh though, neither one had the KillZone Bundle :(.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Where did you hear about this? I just went and bought it at Gamestop =/[/QUOTE]

There was a couple posts about it a few pages back.

Got Dragon Age II, $50 PSN card and $10 SYWR for $82.67. The tax was cheaper than I expected as well. The best part was it probably took longer to walk from my car to the electronics section then it was to buy the game+points card :D.

I would like to thank you Josh for all the hard work you do for us. This deal was fucking insane and well you rock.

So with a little near two weeks left to go till the 3DS system launch and no indication of a deal or any kind, is it safe to say it's dead? I want to preorder a system without rolling the dice at kmart maybe not having a deal on them at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thingsfallnapart']So with a little near two weeks left to go till the 3DS system launch and no indication of a deal or any kind, is it safe to say it's dead? I want to preorder a system without rolling the dice at kmart maybe not having a deal on them at all.[/QUOTE]Josh said he'll hopefully reveal the 3DS deal(s) next week; the new coupons (which will debut with the 3DS) were undergoing some additional testing this week.

...So no, it's not dead. :bouncy:

[quote name='dutch72']Wasn't Borderlands GOTY supposed to be on sale this week or Is that coming later this month ?[/QUOTE]
lol... I hope you're not confusing it with Dragon Age UE!

That is on sale this week for $25.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I want to preorder a system without rolling the dice at kmart maybe not having a deal on them at all.[/QUOTE]

There will be a deal, he's made that perfectly clear.

[quote name='Bloss_21']Picked up a ps3 today at Kmart. Getting MLB the show was what pushed me over the edge. Sucks that there are only two Kmarts in Raleigh though, neither one had the KillZone Bundle :(.[/QUOTE]

I was shocked (and disappointed that I got my PS3 a few weeks ago with a $50 gift card offer and didn't wait longer for this deal) that my Kmart (Ellisville, MO) had a Killzone 3 bundle when I was in there on Wednesday Night. What could have been.....

How many sywr can receive per member? Are the points going to show right awaY? I'm planning to get two homefront, can I get one on release day and use the points later that day?

[quote name='coolrust']How many sywr can receive per member? Are the points going to show right awaY? I'm planning to get two homefront, can I get one on release day and use the points later that day?[/QUOTE]

You're limited to two bonuses per account per item. If you buy two copies of Homefront, you will receive the bonus for both, but if you buy any more than that, you'll only receive the bonus for two.
Points should show up immediately.
Yes, you can use the points later that day.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I bought DAII because they created the perfect mix of action and RPG. Reminds me of Jade Empire a lot (how I want a sequel so badly).

Hopefully all of the moaning doesn't lead Bioware to make any huge changes to the franchise.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Trying to decide between homefront and crysis 2, backlog is too heavy right now to snag both.[/QUOTE]

Get a bigger backlog and THEN buy both.. :) LOL. I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat.

I've still got games from 3 + months back wrapped up..

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh said he'll hopefully reveal the 3DS deal(s) next week; the new coupons (which will debut with the 3DS) were undergoing some additional testing this week.

...So no, it's not dead. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Definitely not dead! I think it's pretty good.

[quote name='DPsycho']Holy cow, you're practically my neighbor! I live in Schaumburg! Which means we share a nearest KMart, too![/QUOTE]
Good ole' Bloomingdale :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Definitely not dead! I think it's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Patiently (?) waiting to hear your deal on the 3DS! I hope to pick up both the Aqua Blue and Cosmo Black if permitted to. :bouncy:

[quote name='EvilET']Get a bigger backlog and THEN buy both.. :) LOL. I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat.

I've still got games from 3 + months back wrapped up..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have 15 games sitting here unopened.

I am going to have a big backlog this month, since my birthday was couple days ago, got some money from my mom and my fiance. So now picking up: Homefront, Crysis 2, Lego Star Wars 3 and Tiger Woods

this 50% off pokemon white with purchase of black did not work with in store i had to have the manager look it up online and even then he couldn't find it also0 this sale wasn't listed in my local ad either.he did the discount with out finding out the info. in the end i felt like i was the crazy one asking for a hand out and it was a bad experenice for me.

[quote name='dino88']I hope "Little Josh" is your child and not a nickname for something else. ;)[/QUOTE]
LOL, yes, it is the one year old.

[quote name='rennoc3258']this 50% off pokemon white with purchase of black did not work with in store i had to have the manager look it up online and even then he couldn't find it also0 this sale wasn't listed in my local ad either.he did the discount with out finding out the info. in the end i felt like i was the crazy one asking for a hand out and it was a bad experenice for me.[/QUOTE]
The offer was communicated to every store and the download definitely works. Either sounds like a register error or user issue. I'm sorry the experienced sucked; not what we're going for at all!

Shoot me the store details via email at [email protected] and I'll definitely investigate.

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Deal on dynasty warriors 7!?!?! yay or nay Josh!?!? lol[/QUOTE]
LOL, let me confirm with Andrew on timing of the inventory and I'll let you know on Monday for sure :)

[quote name='chriscolbert']I can't stop laughing at the fact that my friends will now see "Chris likes Josh Deane" in their feed. They'll probably giggle and then be like "Who is that?" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Exactly...but I was able to remove that feed. :lol:

Any idea who should i contact about getting my $15 credit for purchasing mlb the show 11. Shows on my receipt the last 4 digits of my rewards card. But when i log in into my account shows i have no history. I brought the game on release date. This is my 1st purchase at kmart in many years, so not 100% on how the whole rewards thing works. Any help/info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Aenima1287']Any idea who should i contact about getting my $15 credit for purchasing mlb the show 11. Shows on my receipt the last 4 digits of my rewards card. But when i log in into my account shows i have no history. I brought the game on release date. This is my 1st purchase at kmart in many years, so not 100% on how the whole rewards thing works. Any help/info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Totally feel free to shoot me an email (listed in the OP) and I'll help out.

[quote name='unknownthreat']I plan on picking up Homefront next week, but my Kmart never have point cards in stock. What can I do?[/QUOTE]
It will be similar to the DS2 promotion. I'll provide a $20 GC as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back