Knack & Killzone: Shadowfall $29.99 Each Best Buy

I hope they do end up on plus, more games for when my broke ass gets a ps4.
If you're broke than you shouldn't even be playing games , you need to focus on getting ahead in life first. I put games on hold till I got ahead and now I have both ps4/x1 and a $800 gaming PC and I just turned 23.

If you're broke than you shouldn't even be playing games , you need to focus on getting ahead in life first. I put games on hold till I got ahead and now I have both ps4/x1 and a $800 gaming PC and I just turned 23.
wow you own all 3 ? zooooomggggg amazing !!! 0____0 thats like never been done before n stuff ......

I came here looking for good deals but left with advice that will last a lifetime. Thank you sir. :bow:

Yea lets try to stay away from the whole my life is better than yours stuff haha.

So someone said these games will be $20 at GameStop next week? Anyone else seen the ad? I'm curious about what else is in the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea lets try to stay away from the whole my life is better than yours stuff haha.

So someone said these games will be $20 at GameStop next week? Anyone else seen the ad? I'm curious about what else is in the ad.
Typically someone who brags about their lives like that are insecure...

Are you for real? Internet counseling!

It's an expression, I've got a PC too surprising since I'm 28 and many other things were out when I was 23 but ps4 wasn't one of them.

Ps. GFY.

I'd be in for Knack at $20. But $30 is just too steep for what it is (or what I assume it is).

Wow, mister! You've made it in life! Taking life advice from a 23 year old who has so much money that he doesn't have to frequent a site called Cheap Ass Gamer is such a smart thing to do!

PM'ing Killzone at Target to get an additional $15 off with a preorder card. Still trying to decide if I should do the same with Knack...

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly, Knack has solidly sold over 1 million will be a GH or whatever term Sony rolls out for PS4 titles.
Eh not surprising considering there were two launch exclusives and one was rated M while the other one looked like a children's game. Parents would've picked up Knack.

Eh not surprising considering there were two launch exclusives and one was rated M while the other one looked like a children's game. Parents would've picked up Knack.
I guess if so they should`ve added a real gem like Crash or R&C. Sony just can`t get a Mario in the fold but they sure had plenty of truly stellar kiddie titles that sold crazy #'s on PS1/PS2

I guess if so they should`ve added a real gem like Crash or R&C. Sony just can`t get a Mario in the fold but they sure had plenty of truly stellar kiddie titles that sold crazy #'s on PS1/PS2
Knack was kinda sold on the crash thing since mark made it, I'd love a new one but I think there was rights issues?

Not sure but activision might own crash.

Knack was kinda sold on the crash thing since mark made it, I'd love a new one but I think there was rights issues?
Not sure but activision might own crash.
it`s.crazy to look back at some of the huge kiddie franchise that were Sony exclusives. Now it`s Modnation, PSASBR, LBP & maybe 1-2 others but none are really strong. However, if any of them were released on PS1/PS2 5-10 million sold each easily.

While Crash, Ratchet, Spyro, etc. were somewhat aimed at kids, they still appealed to adults as well.

I guess...I was a kid when Crash came out. Ratchet and Clanks were rated Teen so they weren't necessarily for kids.

Well they are rated E for everyone Mario mine as well be rated AA for always appealing. My mom will play with angry birds & Mario but my dad is kinda bleh with angry birds but will get into mario. Now getting either of them to actually buy a system or handheld lol not going to happen. I could buy both of them a PS4 my mom would forget about in 3 months & my dad would give it away in 2 months after seeing a $60 MSRP. Crazy part is if my dad was in his 20`s he`d own a PS3/PS4/PSV/3DS/Wii & I`d still be in his balls.

did your mom buy them for you all at once, or did you have to spread it out?

Both good games.  I'm partway through Shadowfall and so far like Knack better between the two, but Shadowfall's a pretty great "straight" FPS that's a cut above.

bread's done
Back