Knetwit - OMG Easiest site....Got paid $50 ALREADY //// IN 3 DAYS!! L@@K!!

Tolmes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Knetwit!

Hey guys, it's called Knetwit. It's a site where you can post notes or invite people, along with other things to earn points and get prizes...One I noticed was if you invite 6 members and they accept - That's enough for a $10 Cash prize. Here's the Referral link if you wanna be nice or you like the site --

Knetwit

THANKS!

Things you can do to earn Koin:

Register K200
Successfully Invite a friend K1000
Upload a note K100
Every 5th note K500
Fullfill a note Request K200
Have your note downloaded K15

Prizes include PS3's, Ipod's, and CASH!

Easy for inviting mass people

-or-

Uploading quick notes

-or-

Download each other's notes to max our profits!

JOIN NOW AND WIN!!!!

EDIT: Asked for my first $10 cashout here through paypal, and they said give it 5 business days. Went through in 1 day....Next day I get enough Koin to cash out $40....WHAT

GOT PAID ---
Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #697657894P745700R)

Business Name:
Knetwit Incorporated
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://knetwit.com
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 423-702-8080

Amount received:
$10.00 USD
Fee:
-$0.59 USD
Total:
$9.41 USD

Date:
Dec. 2, 2008
Time:
14:45:22 PST
Completed

Subject:
Knetwit Incorporated
Note:
Thank you for using Knetwit!
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Payments without a shipping address are not covered by PayPal's seller protection policies and programs. Learn More

Payment Type:
Instant

If you have signed up under me, and you need ANY help what so ever, don't hesitate to PM me!

[quote name='KysarKills']I have also just made $10 in about 30 minutes if even, so this is legit guys[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear! Keep it up, I hope you profit a lot because of this.

Proof is above...LEGIT

[quote name='Tolmes']Glad to hear! Keep it up, I hope you profit a lot because of this.

Proof is above...LEGIT[/quote]
Yeah, right after i posted i did it for mabye 15 minutes and put in another order for 10 dolars. I reccomend everyone to try this!

It all depends....

My 1st $10 cashed out in about 12 hours....
I have been waiting 3 business days now for the other $70 to cash out.

So exactly what is this? It sounds like you upload your class notes and by virtue of traffic you drive to the site, they pay out? It seems like the exchange rate is K1000 > $2 or thereabouts.

As far as the notes go, if they're class notes, do you just scan your notes and post them online? Are there any sort of limits (ie, what's to stop me from posting 1 page at a time out of my combinatorics notes).

Then also with the K for notes, it's 100 every note, plus a bonus 400 for the 5th note? (ie 100*4 + 500)?

I'm just looking to see if it's the thing for me or not.

Well, you just about got it right with the 1000 = roughly $2. And yes, the more traffic your notes receive, the more "koin" you receive.

As for the notes part, I am still unsure about those because I have yet to try that out. Right now, the promotion that gets you the most benefit is every referral = 1000 Koin or $2. This only is going on til the end of the year, so after that I will begin exploring the notes section.

Yes...For instance if you uploaded 4 notes you would get 400 koin. Then, the next note would give you 600 koin.

Let me know if you need any more help.

so far i waited about 2 and a half days i didnt recieve my payment that i checced out :\ . it does say 5 days though so i guess. its worth it.

[quote name='Taboner']I managed to get 30,000 Koin in >1 hour. That is $50. How long does it take to go to PayPal?[/quote]
Don't they have a number of account policy?

This site works really good, just waiting on my 10 dollar's via paypal and I'm working my up to 50 dollars worth in paypal, I also noticed they took some money off for a fee, but it looks like it is a very minimal amount.

Well, I got paid today!!! So, 50 total...waiting on $20 more.

People this is practically free money, sign up...watch other people sign up...make money..... :)

No, as of right now, I am just working on referring people, but after 2008, I will be doing that so we can continue to profit.

People that you refer now need to upload a note to a course after confirming their account in order for you to get referral credit.

bread's done
Back