Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Looks kinda cool ...

Knights in the Nightmare - $30.99

• Innovative stylus-based active battle system
  • Avoid enemy attacks while issuing orders to your army of knights
  • Battles progress in real time; the situation changes with each passing moment
  • Over 100 knights to recruit, each with personal histories and relationships to other characters offering a deep tactical contrast to the game's frantic, fast-paced action gameplay
  • Exciting tale that ties into the series established by Riviera and Yggdra Union

Pre-order Bonus Artbook and Soundtrack

Pre-order "Knights in the Nightmare" and get a bonus artbook and soundtrack complete with characters, world designs, concept art, and more. The bonus will come packaged inside the box with your purchase. Offer good while supplies last. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fairtrade']Weird. The product page gives priority to Target's offering of the game and you have to click to see all vendors to get the option to order from Amazon. Also no more mention of the artbook and soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

I really hope Amazon pulls through and gets me my artbook and soundtrack... I ordered mine 5 days ago when the page still had the mention of those two things. I'll be pissed if it doesn't come with the soundtrack and art book.

[quote name='fairtrade']Weird. The product page gives priority to Target's offering of the game and you have to click to see all vendors to get the option to order from Amazon. Also no more mention of the artbook and soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
Becasue Amazon doesn't have it in stock.
Shipping: Usually ships within 2 - 3 weeks.

I pre-ordered my copy the first day it was available at the Game Crazy that I ran.
Somehow my name never came up on the list when the copies showed up (crappy ass system) and I got screwed out of this.

Though the guy that pre-ordered like 2 weeks before it came out got his copy.

So now i'm left waiting to see if they can somehow magically find an extra copy or a copy that was not picked up and gett it to the store so that i can get my game and swag!!!

Guh...I really need to read my Atlus newsletters more often. I had no idea this was made by the same people who did Riviera...that alone is worth the purchase...or that it was coming out so soon.

There was *one* copy left on Amazon...and instead of trying to get it to pop into my Goldbox, I just went and bought it for $34. I hope I at least get the soundtrack, but the art book. I'm a sucker for art books...:(

[quote name='ShinMusashi44']Out of print/stock already? Didn't it just come out?[/QUOTE]
Yes (it was developed by Sting. Atlus doesn't publish a lot of copies for NA of Sting games from what I've seen. Remakes are another animal though.), and yes.

[quote name='unclenebber']Wasn't the art book and cd only guaranteed to preorders?[/QUOTE]

I believe the art book is a pre-order and the CD is the first run.

I had the same question but going back on previous newsletters, the CD is included in all first print games.

I'm hoping to pick it up soon. But I like the soundtrack more than the art book.

[quote name='Ndolger']Guh...I really need to read my Atlus newsletters more often. I had no idea this was made by the same people who did Riviera...that alone is worth the purchase...or that it was coming out so soon.

There was *one* copy left on Amazon...and instead of trying to get it to pop into my Goldbox, I just went and bought it for $34. I hope I at least get the soundtrack, but the art book. I'm a sucker for art books...:([/QUOTE]

Every copy comes with the soundtrack, it's in the box like all the other cardboard box version DS games they have been doing. The art book is separate and may or may not still be available.

its an okay game... glad i was able to dump my copy at cost

so it here with artbook for 43.50 after shipping and paypal fees ended up with 33.50

just for those wondering what it cost to ship something like this ... 8.20 includes delivery confirm and inusrance... take 1.65 off if you dont want insurance (just in case someone wanted to sell a copy to somoene) That artbook jacks up the shipping price like a #$#$#$#$# LOL

still got my damage artbook that amazon allowed me to keep for free..... might pick it back up when it falls to 20... I Just did not like it and did not have the time to spend trying to really DIG In deep and play it... this is going to be one of those games where you need to put all your time into it to really understand how to play it

and with

Rock band for the psp
Class of heroes for the psp
and
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled

all coming via gamefly by monday there was no way i would really had the time to dig into it

That and my touch screen is sort of #$#$#$#$# (GAME IS 100% TOUCH SCREEN ONLY)

I have been looking for a decent receiver for a while now and this package looks interesting. I would like to know how much of a good deal this is... looking at amazon.COM and applying the conversion USD->CAD I end up with a price of 772 CAD for both the receiver and the speakers pre-shipping of course. Now I understand all about shipping and duty costs but this is still a pretty big margin 130. Is this really a good deal?

Wow, finally grabbed mine today (package was sitting at the UPS store). Packed SUPER well. In a larger box with a bunch of air bags and then the artbook and game in a sealed white envelope. Opened the envelope and everything was ridiculously mint. I'm quite impressed.

[quote name='vickedrobert']I have been looking for a decent receiver for a while now and this package looks interesting. I would like to know how much of a good deal this is... looking at amazon.COM and applying the conversion USD->CAD I end up with a price of 772 CAD for both the receiver and the speakers pre-shipping of course. Now I understand all about shipping and duty costs but this is still a pretty big margin 130. Is this really a good deal?[/QUOTE]

OK, I am now convinced you are doing this on purpose.

If anyone did get a less than desirable copy, I strongly suggest you let CS know. They actually listen to this kind of feedback.

Man, I really wanted a copy of this game with the bonus, forgot it came out so soon =/ I wonder if ebay are gouging for the artbook and disc.

Is this game worth $50? I really hate on missing out on the preorder bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today and it included the art book and soundtrack. w00t.

But despite the game/art book being in a white paper envelope in a box the art book was still slightly damaged. Good job Amazon.

Oh well. It wasn't too bad, I guess if I lay it under something heavy for a few days it will straighten out.

[quote name='Gerbar']Man, I really wanted a copy of this game with the bonus, forgot it came out so soon =/ I wonder if ebay are gouging for the artbook and disc.

Is this game worth $50? I really hate on missing out on the preorder bonus.[/QUOTE]

no i dont think the game is worth 50. with the artbook. Give it a few months ... grab the game used or even new at 19.99 Get the artbook for 5 or less

Artbook price is already crashing

I placed my order on Monday, and received it today. It included the artbook! The artbook is certainly not guaranteed, as the page says it's for pre-orders only. But if anybody's still hoping for one, worth a shot. Current price is $33.99, but it goes down to $30.59 after ECA discount.

My order shipped from Amazon's Indiana shipping center yesterday. Received today and it included the artbook in mint condition.

bread's done
Back