Know any good deal on Zen Micro?

Max Spider X

CAGiversary!
I am looking for the light blue version in particular. Newegg has all the colors for $220 except that one. But their white version has free shipping. Anyone know if the boxes they ship are still limited edition with a 2nd battery?

[quote name='Max Spider X']I am looking for the light blue version in particular. Newegg has all the colors for $220 except that one. But their white version has free shipping. Anyone know if the boxes they ship are still limited edition with a 2nd battery?[/quote]

No extra battery with mine, and I just recieved it from NewEgg yesterday. Their price, $220 is about the average for Zen Micros, I just went with them because I've used them before and trust their store.

if you didnt buy it yet, here's what you do, first go to www.couponmountain.com , search for buy.com and click on the coupon for $15 on $200, then go to www.buy.com , search for and click to buy your zen micro, then create an account there, even if you have one make a new one, make sure the coupon is in your shopping cart... then go through the check out process, at the end, your receipt thing that shows up, somewhere on there should be a link for, i cant remember what its called, its like greatfunonline, or click here to receive $10 back on your order.... hopefully you can find it, but that got changed to $25... so you sign up for this service which you get a free month trial to, and then anytime that 2nd month to cancel with no charge, so plenty of time to receive the rebate check thing..... so here's how it should look:

229.99 zen micro light blue
-15.00 coupon
-25.00 rebate check
189.99 end price + you get $20 worth of mp3s from buy.com

i havent done this yet, but i'm pretty sure it will work

bread's done
Back