Kobe Byrant, are you retarded? Why would you even attempt this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good compositing. His jump is a little shaky though.

To be fair though, I completely suck at compositing with all the light and shadow stuff to fix so I would say most anything is pretty good.=-P

Kobe is in the foreground, and the car is in the background. With the right lens, you can make the objects look closer together.

Pause as the car goes by, and watch the shadows. The car shadow is slightly higher than Kobe's- this is an optical illusion.

It's a cool commercial. Of course it was blue screen, they even said that before the game last night. Reminded me of that one video where the guy laid on the street while a bus drove over him (that one was crappier because his elbows were too high).

As for Kobe passing more... he's definitely not a point guard, and I still think he passes more than enough. He must be doing something right since their record isn't too shabby. There's always room for improvement, but I don't think passing is one of the big ones.

Ronny Turiaf for MVP, lol.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']That's because Kobe's a role model to a lot of kids.[/quote]
So after seeing this video, kids are going to want to rape a moving car?

[quote name='yukine']Now Kobe just needs to learn how to pass the ball.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Kobe is by far better then any player on the Suns. Also the Lakers are far better of a team ( Then the Suns ) and they really only have Kobe and Gasol.

[quote name='yukine']Now Kobe just needs to learn how to pass the ball.[/quote]

HAHAHA, that was so funny, like, 5 years ago. Of course, that whole near triple double last night speaks against it. Or you could consider that he is leading the Lakers in assists this season. It's just dumb to hate on Kobe just for the sake of hating on him. He's made his mistakes, but he is proving that he is the best player in the league.

Also: The video is fake. It's a Nike commercial, people.

The video is pretty cool, but I can't believe the OP HONESTLY thought this was real.

Prepare for the YouTube invasion of this stunt leading to and increased number trauma patients around the country...

[quote name='pimpinc333']:roll:

Kobe is by far better then any player on the Suns. Also the Lakers are far better of a team ( Then the Suns ) and they really only have Kobe and Gasol.[/quote]
Haha, I knew someone was going to bash on him having a Suns logo in his sig. I'd have to agree though, Suns never have anything going for them.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Laker's or Kobe, but I still recognize him as a beastly athlete (definitely the best atm).

[quote name='Wlogan31']The video is pretty cool, but I can't believe the OP HONESTLY thought this was real.

Prepare for the YouTube invasion of this stunt leading to and increased number trauma patients around the country...[/quote]

As Charles Barkley said Thursday night, if people are stupid enough to try it, please let them. :lol:

[quote name='Wlogan31']The video is pretty cool, but I can't believe the OP HONESTLY thought this was real.

Prepare for the YouTube invasion of this stunt leading to and increased number trauma patients around the country...[/quote]

I had my doubts, but had I known it was a commercial, I would have known it was fake...

my roommate showed it to me last night. kobe's too close to the camera, which makes it look like he's jumping OVER the car, when in fact, he's jumping TO THE SIDE of the car. Meaning that even if this shot live, his jump is to the right side of the car. Optical illusion.

That's not to take away from the GENIUS commercial, or the realness of it (because you really feel like he just did some crazy shit) or even the fact that Ronnie Turiaf is in the commercial (WHO SURVIVED A DANGEROUS HEART CONDITION COMING OUT OF A GOOD SENIOR SEASON AT GONZAGA)

[quote name='Zen Davis']That's because you have glaucoma.[/quote]

go troll somewhere else man, did i say it was real??
should i have said the guy who did the commercial did a pretty good job?!

[quote name='yukine']Now Kobe just needs to learn how to pass the ball.[/QUOTE]
You are stupid. You obviously are watching old footage of past seasons games. Kobe is definitely passing the ball, hence the division title in which they clinched last night. Think or research before you open your mouth.

[quote name='ricoraney']You are stupid. You obviously are watching old footage of past seasons games. Kobe is definitely passing the ball, hence the division title in which they clinched last night. Think or research before you open your mouth.[/quote]

See post #26.

Ya gotta love those "fun loving" Lakers fans. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back