KOEI games price drops @gamestop

Skyfall_007

CAGiversary!
not that cheap but droped 20 bucks Romance of 3 kingdoms 8 and Dynasty Tactics 2 30 bucks in store at gamestop anyone know of any other places to get these games for cheaper?

other than the $12 deal from dvdempire.com that no one actually got in on, that's the cheapest I've heard for Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII.

That's the price across the board at all the places I've visited. However, Best Buy has begun carrying copies of RotTK7 at $20 a pop. Having been a big fan of the series, and getting 8, I was seriously disappointed. A lot of people say 7's better, so it might be worth it to check that out... Hope that helps.

Crimson Sea at TRU online (if you can catch it) is only $15. Perhaps same price instore. YMMV. The XBX-exclusive Crimson Sea dropped in price because it was announced that Part 2 due out in a few months will be PS2-exclusive. go figure. that's smart marketing for you.

[quote name='Knuckles913']Anyone know where I can get Dynasty Warriors 4 (XB) cheap?[/quote]

I have NOT seen the price go down for this more than 5 bucks.

[quote name='Knuckles913']Anyone know where I can get Dynasty Warriors 4 (XB) cheap?[/quote]

Someone posted in the Target Clearence thread it was $7.48.

Dynasty warriors 4: Extreme Legend (PS2) is $24.99 after $5 off coupon (Every where is $29.99)

Also, Dynasty Warriors 4 (XBOX) $7.48 - $14.48 at local Target

Also, New Dynasty Warriors 4: Expansion Pack coming out SOON in Japan(US release is TBA)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Dynasty warriors 4: Extreme Legend (PS2) is $24.99 after $5 off coupon (Every where is $29.99)

Also, Dynasty Warriors 4 (XBOX) $7.48 - $14.48 at local Target

Also, New Dynasty Warriors 4: Expansion Pack coming out SOON in Japan(US release is TBA)[/quote]

well looks like im driving to target.

While we're on the subect of Dynasty Warriors 4, does anyone know if Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends is coming out for Xbox? Or is it possibly included in the Xbox version of DW4? I suppose I would almost rather have DW4 for PS2 if DW4XL was PS2 exclusive.

Also, does anyone know how the versions compare? Does one version run faster or have better graphics than the other?

Actually, you'll be suprised. The Xbox version, unlike DW3 which is a decent bit better in framerates and graphics, has pretty horrible slowdown. Whereas the PS2 version has very little. I took my Xbox version back to get the PS2 version and couldn't be happier. The Xbox version DOES offer crisper graphics, though, and 5.1 sound as well. But it's not worth the framerate hits in my opinion.

I have to agree there. I just got the XBOX version and there is a TON of slowdown, especially when doing your charge move. As a tip for people who have the BOX version, I usually limit my number of body guards and that helps quite a bit.

[quote name='JibbaJabba'][quote name='Knuckles913']Anyone know where I can get Dynasty Warriors 4 (XB) cheap?[/quote]

Someone posted in the Target Clearence thread it was $7.48.[/quote]

Yeah, I picked up my copy at that price, and couldn't be much happier. :D

bread's done
Back