KOF Maximum Impact and others ft/s

Howeraing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I decided to turn this into a trade list.

Have(all mint and complete unless noted):

KOF: Maximum Impact(36 plus shipping)
X-Men Legends(ps2)(30 plus shipping)
Front Mission 4
.hack 1(few scratches and ebgame use sticker)
Max Payne 2(ps2)(upc code cut out)
Monster Ranchers 3
DDR Max 2
R-Type Final
Mario Party 4
Sonic Heroes (GCN)

Want:
Mario Power Tennis
Katamari Damacy
Advance Guardian Heroes
Lunar(both for ps1)
Persona 1
Blood Will Tell
Paper Mario 2
Donkey Konga
Bard's Tale
Guilty Gear Isuka
GTA: San Andreas
and others, I just can't think of right now

Post or PM me if you're interested in.

Taken from Penny Arcade:

[quote name='Gabe']Someone asked me how the new 3D King of Fighters game was. Imagine if the giant trash heap from Fraggle Rock took a shit in your Playstation. That's what Maximum Impact is like. Garbage shit.

-Gabe out [/quote]

[quote name='alongx']Taken from Penny Arcade:

[quote name='Gabe']Someone asked me how the new 3D King of Fighters game was. Imagine if the giant trash heap from Fraggle Rock took a shit in your Playstation. That's what Maximum Impact is like. Garbage shit.

-Gabe out [/quote][/quote]

I've learned to take their opinions with a grain of salt. They didn't like City of Heroes until months after it had been out, and that was after they "gave it a second chance due to it's popularity".

I understand it earns the distinction of having the cheapest boss ever. And that's saying something for an SNK game.

I like it too, I almost didn't buy it but I decided to give it a chance, and i'm glad i did.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Did it suck that bad?

I mena, you gotta be a fanboy with the avatar..[/quote]

Well, it wasn't that bad, but I was disappointed by it.

[quote name='Howeraing'][quote name='Mookyjooky']Did it suck that bad?

I mena, you gotta be a fanboy with the avatar..[/quote]

Well, it wasn't that bad, but I was disappointed by it.[/quote]

I'm sure SNK fans were disappointed with KoF94 originally. Once you see the MI engine and character models for a decade or so you'll grow to love it, I'm sure.

The boss IS truely cheap, His super meter is perpetually full, one of his moves will kill you in three hits and he can whip these out on you ANY. TIME. HE. WANTS. The move is nearly impossible to interrupt, you cant dodge it because it surounds him in a wide area (which also makes it difficult to jump back from.)

If you can stand the final boss you wont mind the rest of the game it's decent enough, but frankly I've just started turning off the game once I reach him.

[quote name='Alpha2']The boss IS truely cheap, His super meter is perpetually full, one of his moves will kill you in three hits and he can whip these out on you ANY. TIME. HE. WANTS. The move is nearly impossible to interrupt, you cant dodge it because it surounds him in a wide area (which also makes it difficult to jump back from.)

If you can stand the final boss you wont mind the rest of the game it's decent enough, but frankly I've just started turning off the game once I reach him.[/quote]

I managed to beat the final boss, I beat the game with Terry and Rock, he wasn't all that cheap, I found him pretty easy actually from what you guys say.

KOF Maximum Impact is the ****, if you have a friend that you can play it with. Play the 3 on 3 team vs and watch the fun begin. Its currently my second fave fighter behind the classic Tekken Tag.

Maybe he's not unbeatable but he's still stupidly cheesey. I played through all the matches with little difficulty on normal, never fighting any character more than 5 times, when I got to Duke I litterally went 0-53. yeah I beat him one round every now and then but he'd instantly charge back with rapid fire unblockable "sledgehammer" moves of which it only takes 3 to kill you.

The game would have been a million times more enjoyable if SNK would simply say "hey, why don't we make our final boss HARDER than the rest of the opponents rather than giving him a completly unfair advantage!" Sadly I doubt this converastion will ever take place.

Otherwise it's a decent fighter, I wouldnt mind playing my friends in it.

Does anyone remember playing another 3D King of Fighter? I think I burned one b4. And its was alright. But it was for PSX and that was like 4 or 5 years ago. Possibly y the gfx suck so much on maximum impact?

[quote name='smartasien']Does anyone remember playing another 3D King of Fighter? I think I burned one b4. And its was alright. But it was for PSX and that was like 4 or 5 years ago. Possibly y the gfx suck so much on maximum impact?[/quote]

Through that almost unreadble post and misinformation I think you are talking about the 3D Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition game that came out for PS. And Maximum Impact is not that game.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='billyknoxville']I will trade it for Katamari Damacy *sealed* and shipped[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

that was one of the games on his want list, and I happen to have it. I hope you didn't get all 1000 of your posts being a useless post whore

[quote name='billyknoxville'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='billyknoxville']I will trade it for Katamari Damacy *sealed* and shipped[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

that was one of the games on his want list, and I happen to have it. I hope you didn't get all 1000 of your posts being a useless post whore[/quote]

While it is on his want list, I don't think it is of equal value. That's just my opinion though. We'll let him be the judge of that. I hope you won't get your next few posts lowballing people.

[quote name='billyknoxville']I will trade it for Katamari Damacy *sealed* and shipped[/quote]

Sorry, but I wouldn't take that deal. Thanks nachzeher because he's correct the value of each game differs, so it wouldn't be fair.

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='smartasien']Does anyone remember playing another 3D King of Fighter? I think I burned one b4. And its was alright. But it was for PSX and that was like 4 or 5 years ago. Possibly y the gfx suck so much on maximum impact?[/quote]

Through that almost unreadble post and misinformation I think you are talking about the 3D Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition game that came out for PS. And Maximum Impact is not that game.[/quote]

Yeah thats the name of the game. It was pretty 5/10. Hope Maximum Impact isn't as bad. :)

Yeah thats the name of the game. It was pretty 5/10. Hope Maximum Impact isn't as bad. :)[/quote]

Maximum Impact is nowhere near as bad as that game. bump

bread's done
Back