Kohl's Black Friday Ad 2017

Hmmm Xbox for $190 and $45 “cash” back current gen is finally getting into PS2-era price ranges.

Edit: PS4 Slim is even better cause it’s $140 after deals and is the 1 terabyte model, and normally considered the master race of this gen. Surprising.

Edit 2: Wonder if they sell GS GCs buyable with Kohl’s Cash, so you get your $140 PlayStation and move your $60 back to GStop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Friday ruins childhoods. “I’ll just get junior this $29 vivitar action cam he wants so bad so he can go pro on the cheap.”

The only interesting thing is hours. Open at 5pm thanksgiving but deals start Monday online. Online is going to kill the retail store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind. You get $15 Kohls cash for every $50 spent so the PS4 is really $140. Solid deal! Granted the Kohls cash may be used on January 1st from 0900-1300 or some small window of time I'm sure.

So I guess the $60 in Kohl's cash from the PS4 could be used on a game or another controller, making this a sort of build your own bundle?
Usually the Kohl's cash is valid for use 2 weeks after you get it. So you buy the system black friday, wont be able to use the Kohls cash until sometime early December.

Usually the Kohl's cash is valid for use 2 weeks after you get it. So you buy the system black friday, wont be able to use the Kohls cash until sometime early December.
Do you think you could buy the controller, come back later and do return/rebuy using Kohl's Cash?

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a $200 PS4 controller + game bundle from one of the other retailers.

Hmm. If we can get to sub 150 on a new ps4 I'm in for a backup. My launch day one has me nervous every time I look at it.

Every 4k TV that is in my price range (300) always seems to be some big 55 inch no name monstrosity. I'd rather a 4x inch decent Samsung or Sony TV for the same price. I'm waiting patiently. My mom got a nice Samsung last year for like 200.

I'm sure we'll see similar (maybe better) console deals...which I'm glad to see.  May finally get a PS4.  Been wanting to play Uncharted 4.

No Fingerlings?  That's probably a sign of how hard these things will be to get this holiday season if stores don't even have a supply on reserve for Black Friday.

There's a nice sale on womens undies on page 43 though.

a controller is all thats good for a gamer with $60 Kohls cash - Kohls doesnt get the latest games and overcharges on old ones - like the $59.99 Street fighter V?

bread's done
Back