Kohl's Black Friday Online Is Now LIVE!

Whoa, Kohl's is like from some alternate universe that has crappy products at crappy prices. I saw some Polaroid android tablet for too much money and it still had a rebate too.

Rebates in 2013 = LOL
Game prices are LOL too.

The code doesn't work for the 360 anyways, so you can pretty forget about it. Walmart is the place to go for a cheap 360 it seems.

I picked up a griddle too, and a waffle maker, both for $7.99 after rebates.  I also picked up that $40 video game chair since it was cheap and looks like fun.  Anyway, after the 15% discount and a $10 Kohl's cash I had, I ended up spending $63 shipped.  However, I am also looking at getting $24 back from the rebates, making my total cost $39, plus I got $15 in Kohl's cash for my purchase of over $50.  So, essentially I bought a video game chair and got a griddle, waffle maker, and a future pair of jeans for free!

That waffle maker is a killer deal, though I doubt I can taste the difference between homemade waffles and the Belgium ones from Costco.

i bought one of these back in 2008, first impression its good coz its electric but about 30 mins it was on we had a power shortage. never had a power shortage before even we were using all the electronics. returned it that day. just my one cent.

There are four items that have a rebate: Bella Waffle Maker, Bella Panini Press, Crockpot 4 qt Slow Cooker and the Presto Griddle.

But word of warning, it seems the Panini Maker sku doesn't match the sku on the rebate form. It may be a trap.

I ended up getting a Ninja blender and Crockpot slow cooker for $55 shipped. $12 rebate and $15 in Kohls cash ain't bad.

How is it possible that they don't have any skillets in their sale that aren't part of a set that costs over $100? If I wanted a casserole dish I'd have plenty of options but no skillets? For shame, Kohls.

bread's done
Back