Konami Arcade Game - Upright $359 AC or better @ LNT

JediJonL

CAGiversary!
I found this on FatWallet, thought I would repost it here.

Linens 'n Things has Konami Arcade Game $449. This is listed elsewhere including Target for $499. Use online coupon 116700000001 and get 20% off for a price of $359 (Expires 11/25/06).

If you sign up for a LNT Store Credit Card, you get an Extra 10% off. They are also now offering a $10 gift card for every $250 you spend on your LNT card, however, don't know if it works for this deal.

Konami Arcade Game

Add it to your cart to see if your local store has it in stock.

Update: You should be able to get the Golden Tee Arcade Machine for $399 with the 20% off coupon as well.

[quote name='JediJonL']I found this on FatWallet, thought I would repost it here.

Linens 'n Things has Konami Arcade Game $449. This is listed elsewhere including Target for $499. Use online coupon 116700000001 and get 20% off for a price of $359 (Expires 11/25/06).

If you sign up for a LNT Store Credit Card, you get an Extra 10% off. They are also now offering a $10 gift card for every $250 you spend on your LNT card, however, don't know if it works for this deal.

Konami Arcade Game

Add it to your cart to see if your local store has it in stock.

Update: You should be able to get the Golden Tee Arcade Machine for $399 with the 20% off coupon as well.
[/quote]

Just a note that FW is getting credit for clicks on that link.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Just a note that FW is getting credit for clicks on that link.[/quote]

Thanks. It has been fixed.

Included Games:

• Frogger
  • Green Beret
  • Blades of Steel
  • Contra
  • Gyruss
  • Castlevania
  • Hyper Sports
  • Time Pilot '84
  • Shao-Lins Road
  • Jungler
  • Scramble
  • Super Basketball
Huh? Castlevania? Unless it's Haunted Castle this doesn't make much sense. Could be a port of the NES game, wasn't that in arcades? Also, I'm guessing Green Beret is Rush N Attack?

These are ABYSSMAL. Complete waste of money. They simply are not even fun to play and very short with a hideously tiny screen. Awful awful awful controls as well. If you really want the arcade feel, get a SlikStik and hook it up to whatever your console of choice is. www.slikstik.com

[quote name='kaze0']These are ABYSSMAL. Complete waste of money. They simply are not even fun to play and very short with a hideously tiny screen. Awful awful awful controls as well. If you really want the arcade feel, get a SlikStik and hook it up to whatever your console of choice is. www.slikstik.com[/QUOTE]

Very true. These are exactly the same as the Midway cabinets that were sold at Target. Games are basically the same as you'd get on those plug-and-play joysticks for $20. Cabinet is about 4 feet tall and feels like it's made of cardboard. Buttons and joystick are terrible too.

The Golden Tee one is crap too. Anyone thinking of getting one of those should just spend $200-$300 extra and get a real 2k machine instead.

bread's done
Back