KontrolFreek PS4 giveaway!

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Thanks OP, I entered through your referral link. good luck![/QUOTE]

thank you and good luck back at you. Be sure to post your referral link as well, considering the max invite is 3 we might as well all spread the love lol.

Thanks OP! I used your referral link!

Going to post mine as well:

EDIT: reached the max amount of referrals, thanks to all who used it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If your referral link gets max entries you should remove it from your post so other people can get their extra entries!

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']If your referral link gets max entries you should remove it from your post so other people can get their extra entries![/QUOTE]

this lol! i was gonna suggest posting when you max out but that works even better.

How long does it take for the points of the referral points to show up? I have a friend who used my link and liked and shared it, and I'm still only at 200 points 10 minutes later. The other stuff was a little more instantaneous.

[quote name='filmthedead']How long does it take for the points of the referral points to show up? I have a friend who used my link and liked and shared it, and I'm still only at 200 points 10 minutes later. The other stuff was a little more instantaneous.[/QUOTE]
I'm not really sure how long for certain...

I had my facebook page open and got the notifications from people using them about half an hour after posting about the contest here on the forums. Hope it works if not I can try and use your link with a second account if you want.

I'm not quite sure how it works, but it appears that my friend in Quebec who entered the contest on my code didn't actually count (probably cause Quebec has silly laws and the contest can't include him). I have two entries now though, and my exbf will probably give me a 3rd. The two I have gotten since then were pretty much instantaneously mentioned to me.

bread's done
Back