Kooday.com Earn money for capitalizing on keywords! *beta-mode*

ChoCoBoI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys! I stumbled across this the other day and its still very new. Basically the website mimic's Google's Ad-sense in which companies bid on keywords in order to own the rights to them on the search engine. When one searches those words up, certain ads pop up on Google's search engine. Kooday seeks to expand that by allowing users to buy/bid on hot keywords. Users can also post links to these keywords to draw search engine users towards their sites. Any keywords you own can earn you revenue by people adding links on. Kooday also seeks to reward users in something called Profit-Share-Credits. Basically if you use their website by buying and selling keywords you get these credits. The credits behave a lot like stocks in the real world. As the company expands, the more of these shares you hold, the higher a dividend you get paid. The website only launched a month ago so if you're down to give it a try then its a lot of fun.

So far I've put in $5 worth of money into it (via paypal) and I've made about $2 in the past 4 days. You can cash out with a minimum of $1. Please keep in mind that the site is still in beta. It seems to me that its getting so much traffic at some times that the servers don't load. If you're interested here's their website video explaining it (its a bit cheesy though...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcONnyy_Jww

Click this banner for my referral link (I don't want to hide this from you, but I get commission from referrals. Thanks in advance!):

The more I play, the more I'll keep you guys updated as to how it goes.

bumpdate: so apparently kooday had a misunderstanding with their agreement with paypal and they can no longer use paypal as a form of money transfer. seems to me like paypal is not ready to be responsible for the risk involved in the handling of so much money proposed by kooday's new and never-before done business platform. so what's gonna happen is theyre moving to alertpay as their money system...sounds to me like they have things under control so i guess theres nothing to worry about?

another bump! hurry and join before the market gets over saturated with people! alex says kooday.com is up around 1000% since its start ~ 1 month ago

havnt bumped in a while. i finally transferred over some money via alertpay and its literall painless... i"ve doubled my money investment already and kooday is ready for public launch. kooday is giving out a HUGE thank you gift to all those helping in the beta...and by big, i mean thousands of dollars....those with diamond status are eligible to earn possible millions....

big day today. just qualified for the snap shot bonus. i'm hoping to net around $600 from this. And I'm still only a lowly member!

bread's done
Back