Kooloo-Limpah - Again...

[quote name='crunchewy']Maybe they'll bring the new one here. Let's hope.[/QUOTE]

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHaHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAAHA....haaa....haaa..

Ok, I'm done.

Even though I enjoyed it (though it was mostly tedious having enough rupees all the time), I doubt we'll ever see a US release of Rupeeland. If you want to play it in English, just import the European version of it.

I can't wait to see what this one will be like.

Yeah, apparently, instead of a trailer, the TV on the official web site shows one of two blurry pictures when clicked on: 1) Tingle with his balloon. 2) Tingle holding some lady's hand.

[quote name='Cao Cao']Yeah, apparently, instead of a trailer, the TV on the official web site shows one of two blurry pictures when clicked on: 1) Tingle with his balloon. 2) Tingle holding some lady's hand.[/QUOTE]

there is another one with Tingle, a kid and a female. Looks like they are seeing Tingle off

Sweeeeeeeet. RRR was a great game even though a little broken trying to figure out the exact values. Hopefully the sequel makes it to Euro land and we can import it.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86934
A Tingle title was revealed today and released in Japan.
It's a DSiWare title, an app collection to be exact. "Dekisugi Tingle Pack" (Too Much Tingle Pack) consists of a Tingle-themed timer, calculator/budgeting thing, fortune teller, "Tingle Dancer" (Supports the camera), and a mini-game. 500 points.

EDIT: Jumped the gun somewhat. There IS going to a new Tingle game, as revealed by Famitsu! Check my next post for the scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
The (real) mystery Tingle game was finally revealed in Famitsu!
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86961
a11_1_2.jpg

a12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know what the hell that is.

DO WANT

If I get this along with RRR and Ballon Fight I can have a Tingle sandwich. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

[quote name='cochesecochese']I don't even know what the hell that is.

DO WANT

If I get this along with RRR and Ballon Fight I can have a Tingle sandwich. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.[/QUOTE]

Liboo is that you?

The website has been updated... I haven't checked out all the new stuff yet.

EDIT: just saw the scans posted above. Looks interesting.....

bread's done
Back