KORG DS-10 Synthesizer @ GameStop $29.99

Oh wow, wasn't expecting this to come into GameStop. And cheaper, too—I might have to bite on this.

[quote name='Josef']I'm surprised they didn't get this originally. Oh well, I'll probably wait for it to hit $20 or under.[/quote]

imo, i think this is cheap enough. who knows, the day after i buy it, they'll probably decrease the price. happens to me all the time, lol.

[quote name='Xevious']I have it and I love it; The only thing is it takes a lot of work to make a good song.[/QUOTE]
As it should be! ;)

I bought this when it came out (actually pre-ordered it on Amazon as soon as it was available). Worth every penny for anyone interested in this title (or music production).

Wow I had heard that this was not beign released in America, I ended up getting a foreign version monthes ago. This program is truelly something else, my friends that are sound engineers go crazy when they see it.

Thanks. I already picked up my second copy when it went cheap on BF...but you can sync up a bunch of copies so maybe I'll find and excuse for a third.

Damn, I ordered it and got it two days ago from amazon and lo and behold, they just dropped the price. Thank goodness for prime. :)

Ordered it! Thanks, nice deal
2.gif

To the guys who own it, I 'm a bed room DJ who just likes to F around and make mix cds. Would this be something I might want to get?

[quote name='KingDox']To the guys who own it, I 'm a bed room DJ who just likes to F around and make mix cds. Would this be something I might want to get?[/QUOTE]

depends on what kind of equipment you have but you can do a single line out with it to record (though you can also record beats on the actual game) or hook it up to a sound system. Its more like how Electoplankton is, good for fucking around with or using to mix things up in a live show.

[quote name='fart_bubble']depends on what kind of equipment you have but you can do a single line out with it to record (though you can also record beats on the actual game) or hook it up to a sound system. Its more like how Electoplankton is, good for fucking around with or using to mix things up in a live show.[/QUOTE]

Well I have a 3 channel mixer and I use 2 cjds. The third line In I sometimes use with my ipod. I wanted to know if this could make some simple beats I could throw into some songs and add a bit of personality to my mixes.

[quote name='KingDox']Well I have a 3 channel mixer and I use 2 cjds. The third line In I sometimes use with my ipod. I wanted to know if this could make some simple beats I could throw into some songs and add a bit of personality to my mixes.[/QUOTE]

yep, it'd be perfect for that...

This is basically a KORG MS-10 with a kaoss pad and a weakish drum machine.

Though it's harder to switch/hold notes while turning nobs as you have to swap through multiple screens, so it's a bit harder to tweak/play around with than a real board, still fun.

Does anyone know if there is a way to run this as a VST somehow with a program like Logic Studio 8 (which is what I personally use) or do you have to have everything recorded in the same as when recording in from a mic or guitar?

bread's done
Back