kr580's thread. (XBL Cards sold out)

kr580

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
XBL cards are sold out.

11/06 edit: All gone, sorry.

I have a bunch of 12 Month Xbox Live subscription cards for sale. *These are ONLY valid for the Xbox 360, not the original Xbox.*
$xx per card, via PayPal only. I will PM or E-mail the code as soon as payment is received.

Image I took of the actual cards I have:
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3740/xbl.jpg

I realize I'm new as far as trading/selling goes so I'd be willing to send first if you're a reputable trader here. My Ebay feedback if that matters here at all? http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kr580.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Disclaimer: XBL codes are being paid for with stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]

How do you know, Did you buy one from this guy?

Haha, get out of here. The credit card used has my name on it, thanks. ;)

And no, he hasn't contacted me at all, lol.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Disclaimer: XBL codes are being paid for with stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]

this comment is keeping me from jumping on this deal

It's certainly everyone's right to be skeptical. I can't say I blame you. However, these were legitimately purchased. I got some Xbox Live Messenger Packs, sold the extra stuff to my friends cheap and now am selling the cards for a fair price to break even on the packs. It's totally up to you guys whether or not you want to trust me.

[quote name='ChrisHookz']Damn if only if I wasn't broke this week[/QUOTE]
I'll probably have some still left for awhile. Remember me if you wanna get one later. ;)

Thanks - Kevin

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Please do tell us all how many "Messenger Packs" you bought? You've already sold what 5 codes and plan to have many more? Like how many, 100? So you put well OVER $1000 into Messenger packs and sold all the accessories to friends? You must have a lot of friends buddy. Your story isn't in the least bit believable.

Buyer beware these codes are purchased using stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]
Since you asked. :) The accessories are easy sells on Craigslist and I'm making at least $10 off each pack, so it's not that hard to believe I spent *my money* on these. Deals for you, easy money for me. Now please SMITTY, stop the libel. Thanks much.

img0838mt.jpg

This guy seems legitimate to me and I take back any past comments. It seems like he's just doing as he said, buying messenger packs in bulk and looking to make a profit, which isn't VERY farfetched.

I recommend to buy from him, seems legitimate and has a very good price.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']This guy seems legitimate to me and I take back any past comments. It seems like he's just doing as he said, buying messenger packs in bulk and looking to make a profit, which isn't VERY farfetched.

I recommend to buy from him, seems legitimate and has a very good price.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I apologize for any rudeness as well. Game on!

if you'll send a code first then I can pay 37 paypal for a 12 month, send offer if interested, I have lots of feedback under this same name on Gametz and Tradegamesnow.com, so just let me know thanks

[quote name='Huggybear1688']if you'll send a code first then I can pay 37 paypal for a 12 month, send offer if interested, I have lots of feedback under this same name on Gametz and Tradegamesnow.com, so just let me know thanks[/QUOTE]
PM sent, thanks.

bread's done
Back