Kratos my PS3 (not quite the eggo charm)

BLarR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have received a bunch of gift cards for holidaymas and was thinking of possibly getting a PS3. Being a God of War fan and seeing what Sony did with the PSP, I'm wondering if any of you like the chances of Sony making a PS3 GoW bundle. If so, do you think it will be the price of a normal Slim?

I'm trying to wait for a good deal and not just stop at Walmart to grab the system, but I know the only thing that will keep my patience is other hearing other people confident this bundle will happen. Thanks

There's no mutterings about a GoW bundle yet. It does not seem farfetched though. Imo, you should just buy a PS3 now with all the good deals you can get and enjoy it now and you have a great AAA game to anticipate.

This January 10th issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine talks about the newest Greek Bloodthirsty Demigod Simulator, God of War III. The magazine states they are 90% sure that the game will be released along a console based on it, much like the Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 and the Final Fantasy XIII PS3.
The magazine also hints at Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and Infamous 2 being announced at this year's E3, and all of them with a 2011 release date. And talking about release dates, the magazine also hints at a chance of Metal Gear Solid: Rising being available this Christmas.

bread's done
Back