Kunai is so awesome he needs a contest (and a banner)

djkunai

Banned
QUIGONI WINS! She chose to take her first pick of Door #4, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3!

It's time for Kunai's BANNERAMA!!!

Make me a banner that artistically expresses my awesomeness. How awesome am I? On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm infinity times five.

What type of banner? An awesome one.

It must have Fran from Final Fantasy XII, and somewhere on it the word "kunai" (that's me). The word alone is fine, or a phrase like "a kunai through my heart" is just as good, if not better. Just make sure "kunai" stands out if you use a phrase.

The banner can be awesome on many levels- Fran being ferocious, Fran being seductive, or Fran being awesome. All types are welcome.

Winner gets a game of their choice from behind one of these doors.

DOOR NUMBER 1 TALES OF PHANTASIA
I consider this to be the best SNES game never released in the US- but I haven't played too many JPN SNES games. This version is on a portable console.

DOOR NUMBER 2 SEGA CLASSICS COLLECTION
If you don't have Wii to experience the Virtual Console, this game will give you a hint of what you're missing. This is a compilation of games on a home console.

DOOR NUMBER 3 CLOCK TOWER 3
Everytime I see this game I think of the Goosebumps book "Cuckoo Clock of Doom". It's a PS2 games.

DOOR NUMBER 4 ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3
I absolutely love this series- just not in 3D. That and I can't play the game on my Mac (this is a PC game). It's solid gold, baby!

DOOR NUMBER 5 AMAZING ISLAND
Apparently this game is amazing. Not awesome, though. Sad really. This is for GameCube.

DOOR NUMBER 6 EVERQUEST ONLINE ADVENTURES: FRONTIERS
I bought this game at Comp USA. It's average listed price on eBay is over $25, but on the 16 auctions, there are no bids. It's on PS2, and looks like a premature World of Warcraft.

Door example: You pick Door 1, but don't want that game. You can then pick a different door, but cannot get the game from Door 1 if you do. You can continue opening doors or take the game you just found at any time. If you get to the last closed door, you are then stuck with that game.

Is it awesome? Most likely. I'll give out clues as to what's behind the doors during the next week so you have SOME idea of what you might get. But that's part of the fun.

Contest ends at 11:59PM on December 15, 2006. If all entries aren't awesome enough, I will extend the deadline.

kunaisig1xu1.png

kunaisig2xk4.png

kunaisig3kw1.png

kunaisig4yd5.png

i might do another one.......

Ya ever hear of gamespot? Go to off topic, they have a sticky, some of them most talented sig makes I've ever seen, most are pretty good, but there are a few that are awesome, and better yet, they do it for free!

[quote name='Quigoni']Not my best work, but it's a start I guess:

kunai.png

[/QUOTE]

I like it, but is it possible to make it so the close up of Fran is on the left side instead of cramming her whole body together? This is just shy of passing my current favorite.

[quote name='djkunai']I like it, but is it possible to make it so the close up of Fran is on the left side instead of cramming her whole body together? This is just shy of passing my current favorite.[/quote]
Sure, I just thought you might want the full body shot in there moreso than just the head. ;)

kunai2flat.png

I'm not too pleased with how this came out so I'll probably keep working on it.

Sure, anyone can try to be awesome, but the most awesome things are simple but effective, such as this sig I made up.

Enjoy. It's truly awesome.

[quote name='canvasch']
kunaisig5bp7.png

seems you like to have some transparency going on... so.... maybe this will keep me in the top in a lil longer...[/QUOTE]

I don't like the oval... but yeah, the transparency is a plus.

[quote name='Quigoni']
kunai2flat.png

I'm not too pleased with how this came out so I'll probably keep working on it.[/QUOTE]

That's the idea I had, except overall she's too big. I think it might look better if her size was cut down proportionally. You could even have more of her arm showing.

Ok, she's really a ***** to work with because of her ears/bow. ;) Proving to be quite a challenge. I'll edit this post when I'm done working on the update.

And as promised, here's my update:

kunai4flat.png

[quote name='Quigoni']Ok, she's really a ***** to work with because of her ears/bow. ;) Proving to be quite a challenge. I'll edit this post when I'm done working on the update.

kunai4flat.png
[/QUOTE]

New favorite.:D

[quote name='Longshot']I went for the minimalist approach.

Kunaisig.png
[/QUOTE]

Very minimalist. And what does that say? I don't see "kokoro" anywhere....

[quote name='Quigoni']Ok, she's really a ***** to work with because of her ears/bow. ;) Proving to be quite a challenge. I'll edit this post when I'm done working on the update.

kunai4flat.png
[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to fit this on another forum sig, but it's too big. Just a request to cut the height (possibly the ears).

[quote name='magnawiz']I hope you find this awesome :cold:

kunaithroughmyheart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's slightly awesome, but the red on top is a little distracting... try a more neutral color.

[quote name='canvasch']:( why!? i was hoping i'd win... maybe i'll make another entry : ([/QUOTE]

There's nothing I can think of doing with the ones you already made- you could try making a new one. Three days left.

I'm actually a she, but that's ok (with the username and all). Thanks for the contest first off! Sorry about the late reply, power was out until yesterday.

Anyway, onto what door... hmm.

I'll pick door #4 to start please! :)

Behind Door Number Four is...

ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3 GOLD!
-Includes RollerCoaster Tycon 3 and RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Soaked!

Hey I've been wanting that game since I got a better computer (I tried it out when I had a real crappy one and it didn't run very well :/).

I'll take that please!

Can I know what was behind the other doors and what I missed out on? :)

DOOR NUMBER 1 Final Fantasy 5?

DOOR NUMBER 2 Capcom classics 1?

DOOR NUMBER 3 Clock Tower 3?

DOOR NUMBER 5 No Idea

DOOR NUMBER 6 Champions return to arms?

bread's done
Back