Kung-Fu Rider $8.95/Daly Golf $13.99 (PS3 Move)Amazon Prime Eligible

This game has been on sale/clearance for often than not. I feel really bad for anyone that may have paid full price for it. I played the demo and it's pretty terrible.

I liked the demo personally but I also enjoy quirky Japanese games. Mister Mosquito anyone?
$10 and under was my sweet spot but I picked up a copy with High Velocity Bowling at GS for $20 a couple weeks back.

[quote name='Vader582']I liked the demo personally but I also enjoy quirky Japanese games. Mister Mosquito anyone?
$10 and under was my sweet spot but I picked up a copy with High Velocity Bowling at GS for $20 a couple weeks back.[/QUOTE]

Mister Mosquito was great!!!! :applause:

Yeah, it (Kung Fu Rider) brought back good memories of the wacky Japanese games from the late 90's/early 2000s for me. Is it a great game? Not really, but it's definitely worth $9 if you enjoy the quirkier side of gaming.

Daly Golf is not too bad. One of the redeming qualities about it is the fact that the course is actually open. It's not rendered 1 hole at a time like Tiger Woods, so if you shank a shot on #1, you could be hitting off of the 18th fairway.

A nice addition to the game.

I just want to see what it takes to be a 'pro-stroker', you'd think with all the practice..NVM ;)

some damn cheap prices on these games! thanks OP!

[quote name='token2k6']I just want to see what it takes to be a 'pro-stroker', you'd think with all the practice..NVM ;)

some damn cheap prices on these games! thanks OP![/QUOTE]

lol

bread's done
Back