Kung Fu Rider - PS3 Move Game - $14.99 free shipping with Amazon prime

In my cart...should I pay $15 for this...she is cute...

www.totalvideogames.com_Port_01_72685__size_655_1500.jpg

The worst part is that the IDEA of this game is appealing to me but from all the reviews and posts in this thread, I have to assume that it was executed terribly. A shame...

$10 too much. Try the demo first. This is one of those times when a demo really killed a game. I probably would have bought this when I got the Move because it wasnt too pricey, and the premise looked cool. Game sucks. Don;t wasnt your money.

[quote name='KneeKnee']$10 too much. Try the demo first. This is one of those times when a demo really killed a game. I probably would have bought this when I got the Move because it wasnt too pricey, and the premise looked cool. Game sucks. Don;t wasnt your money.[/QUOTE]

It's only 99 cents if you lock in the $14 TIV with Amazon. It's a cheap rental for a trophy whore such as yourself (and myself). ;)

[quote name='twinton']It's only 99 cents if you lock in the $14 TIV with Amazon. It's a cheap rental for a trophy whore such as yourself (and myself). ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to be a reasonable trophy whore and not buy every piece of crap that has them. I lost one battle tonight; I just bought Iron Man 2. Besides, I never sell/trade my games.

bread's done
Back