Kungaloosh! Ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I know I'm not the only one who finds the MTV Music Generator 3 on Xbox fascinating. Musician or not, it's pretty fucking powerful and you can create some amazing stuff with it.[/QUOTE]

You are the only one because no one else ever bought it. :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']God i love the Adventurers Club...[/QUOTE]

Amen! "Marching Along We're Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventures! Up or Down, North South East or West, an Adventurer's life is best!"

And yes, I have my own monkey nut.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I know I'm not the only one who finds the MTV Music Generator 3 on Xbox fascinating. Musician or not, it's pretty fucking powerful and you can create some amazing stuff with it.[/QUOTE]

I've thought of picking it up. My local CC still has copies of it for $9, I think. I used to do electronic music on my computer, but that was many years ago. It sucked, by the way. BAD.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Your "friend" sounds like a little bitch. ;)[/QUOTE]
My "friend" is a little bitch and no it is not "me". I swear all the time, not when I'm fucking driving in a video game...

[quote name='spideymike']Amen! "Marching Along We're Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventures! Up or Down, North South East or West, an Adventurer's life is best!"

And yes, I have my own monkey nut.[/QUOTE]

Thank god SOMEONE knows what the hell im talking about. When i give people the salute (Stomach wiggle, Drinking motion, wave, KUNGALOOSH!) they think im insane...and i agree.

[quote name='karsh']Looks like someone is watching Gantz.[/QUOTE]

It's me! An entertaining series, but goddamn it is torture getting through it at two episodes a disc. I've been renting the discs through NetFlix and it's felt like an eternity.

[quote name='evilmregg']It's me! An entertaining series, but goddamn it is torture getting through it at two episodes a disc. I've been renting the discs through NetFlix and it's felt like an eternity.[/QUOTE]

LOL

I really like it so far. And not for the typical reason. It's more of a social commentary on how people can act. But I also think that Kato is the real main character so far. I've seen through three discs I think so far.

[quote name='karsh']LOL

I really like it so far. And not for the typical reason. It's more of a social commentary on how people can act. But I also think that Kato is the real main character so far. I've seen through three discs I think so far.[/QUOTE]

I'm up to the seventh disc now. Which really isn't that much further than you are. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The question is, what am I missing? :cry:[/QUOTE]

3 inches of love, from what I understand about the situation. On the plus side he can go for hours. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']3 inches of love, from what I understand about the situation. On the plus side he can go for hours. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hours? I make that shit work. Can't no man last for hours when I'm at bat.

I mean, uh...You guys watch that football game the other night? Cause that's what manly men do, right?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... I don't belong in this convo :lol:[/QUOTE]

Please, inject some much-needed heterosexuality into the equation!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... I don't belong in this convo :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't you know all about three inches of love? ;)

[quote name='evilmregg']Please, inject some much-needed heterosexuality into the equation![/QUOTE]

Yeah, cause we're definitely not the type to do that :roll: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hours? I make that shit work. Can't no man last for hours when I'm at bat.

I mean, uh...You guys watch that football game the other night? Cause that's what manly men do, right?[/QUOTE]

I wish I had a .gif of Jay making the wrong motion in J&SBSB ... damn my laziness. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wish I had a .gif of Jay making the wrong motion in J&SBSB ... damn my laziness. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's alright, I know what you're talking about :lol:

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I still havent seen all of J&SB:SB, I need to rent it or something...[/QUOTE]

Eh, they're just clown shoes. :)

Waitaminute........I just figured it out, YOU ARE ALL NERDS AND GEEKS!!!

OMG...these were the wrong forums for me to join, where are sports related forums?
THATS where I need to be, talking about bronco's running over jets and stuff like that.

[quote name='whoknows']Waitaminute........I just figured it out, YOU ARE ALL NERDS AND GEEKS!!!

OMG...these were the wrong forums for me to join, where are sports related forums?
THATS where I need to be, talking about bronco's running over jets and stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a geek. I hardly know what these geeks talk about most of the time. :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']Waitaminute........I just figured it out, YOU ARE ALL NERDS AND GEEKS!!!

THATS where I need to be, talking about bronco's running over jets and stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

One of us! One of us! :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']is geekery bad?[/QUOTE]

Show me someone who isn't a geek about something, and I'll show you a very dull person.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What if god was one of us?[/QUOTE]

I would kick him in the jimmy. Or, if you want to be a feminist about it, her in the vagina.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']He'd definetly be playing Burnout Legends![/QUOTE]
Well Jesus is apparently his son. You know Jesus is fucking metal. Maybe god is too.

I haven't watched Over There since the first three weeks and after watching fifteen minutes tonight it has officially gone to shit.

It's like they asked the writers to do come up with a script and they replied, "We got nothin'!"

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I haven't watched Over There since the first three weeks and after watching fifteen minutes tonight it has officially gone to shit.

It's like they asked the writers to do come up with a script and they replied, "We got nothin'!"[/QUOTE]

Oh woops, I forgot to watch it. I thought the episodes with Zack Morris all grown up were kind of good. Also last weeks ending was good too, "He's saying the death prayer? EVERYBODY DOWN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back