La lista, en el fuego! **Free $25 GC offer coupon**

From the rules.....

END of AUCTION:

This Auction will end at 8:00 pm, Wednesday, July 1, 2009.

Anything after 8 is not eligible

[quote name='SteveMcQ']My guess is he cuts off all bids after 8pm. dv8 got me. Sneaky ninja.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I allowed myself a bid limit of only $10, so I was counting on losing at least one of them, so that worked out well. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, I allowed myself a bid limit of only $10, so I was counting on losing at least one of them, so that worked out well. ;)[/QUOTE]It's alright...I'll get you back. Been looking over your list and I think I'm gonna pick something up there to heal my wounds. That should teach you.

[quote name='lolwut?']Doom 3 $4.50
Crysis $3.50[/QUOTE]

Just got back from the O's game and unfortunately, lolwut, you were a minute too late. I am a man of my word so the auction ended at 8:00 pm EST. Congrats to all that won, I will be contacting you soon to give you totals and shipping expenses.

Again, thank you to all the placed bids, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='thebob101']Just got back from the O's game and unfortunately, lolwut, you were a minute too late. I am a man of my word so the auction ended at 8:00 pm EST. Congrats to all that won, I will be contacting you soon to give you totals and shipping expenses.

Again, thank you to all the placed bids, I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to ask 8 EST or PST. :whistle2:/

Fail. Just missed it.

man, i wanted to bid on a couple of stuff but CAG change something with their site cause I wasn't able to type out anything on my blackberry :cry:

I'm assuming this is west coast time?

:psp: Star Ocean First Departure- Open, $8
:psp: Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex- $3
:psp: Splinter Cell Essentials- Open, Good $2
:psp: Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter- Open, Good $2
:360: Shadowrun- Sealed $4
:ps3: Turok- Sealed $5
:ps2: Scarface Collector's Edition- Sealed $3

n/m read back some guses not.

Auction ended yesterday at 8 PM EST. Sorry to those that missed out, I will be running another one after I finish collecting and sending out everything for this one. Stay tuned, there will be more good stuff going up. I need more money for my basement.

I am totalling out the auctions and should have final prices including shipping this afternoon for everyone that won auctions.

Thanks for your patience,

Glenn

Totals are posted in the OP, please check them and let me know how you would like to make payment. The totals include final auction price, shipping and Paypal fees (if you are not paying by Paypal, just let me know and I will correct the final price.

Thank you again to everyone that participated, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='thebob101']Black & White 2 Battle of the Gods- Sealed Chronis $1
Black & White 2 Chronis $1
Total- $5.97[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is some rediculous HTML going on there... But anyway, I'll be paying by hidden cashies. So hit me up, dawg/PM me, my good sir.

Received everyone's PMs about payment. I am dedicating today (July 3, 2009) to getting packages out and in the mail system for those that made payment. Thanks for the quick payment folks, totally appreciate it.

Shipped everything I could today (Friday, July 3). All payments that were made after 1:30 pm will be shipped Monday, July 6, 2009. I am going to print out labels tonight and drop them off Monday morning.

Happy 4th!

Got mine in today as well. Left you feedback, would appreciate one in return if you feel it's warranted and have the time. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about the non-payer. I think it's happened to at least half of the lowball sales in some form or another. I had one bidder that sent a partial payment and a PM stating he only wanted some of the games he bid on. Luckily that turned out, but there was still one nonpayer (sum41rcks1).

How are things on the basement front?

bread's done
Back